+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trump Gets Concessions From Rocket Boy

North Korea will destroy a large-scale facility in Tongchang-ri, North Pyongan Province that was used to test engines for the intercontinental-range ballistic missile, the Hwasong-14, according to South Korea's Chosun Ilbo.

The Hwasong-14 was the first North Korean missile experts said could hit the US mainland with a nuclear payload.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/north...edium=referral
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Trump Gets Concessions From Rocket Boy

So, basically, the engine works fine and no further testing in necessary.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    So, basically, the engine works fine and no further testing in necessary.
    I wouldn't know. I didn't study rocket science in college.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

LoL, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand this.

Now, you may need a bit of an education to grasp this;
    https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/analysis-reports/AR18-165A'
    Malware Analysis Report (AR18-165A)
    MAR-10135536-12 – North Korean Trojan: TYPEFRAME

Original release date: June 14, 2018

Notification

This report is provided "as is" for informational purposes only. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. The DHS does not endorse any commercial product or service, referenced in this bulletin or otherwise.

This document is marked TLP:WHITE. Disclosure is not limited. Sources may use TLP:WHITE when information carries minimal or no foreseeable risk of misuse, in accordance with applicable rules and procedures for public release. Subject to standard copyright rules, TLP:WHITE information may be distributed without restriction. For more information on the Traffic Light Protocol, see https://www.us-cert.gov/tlp

Summary
    Description

This Malware Analysis Report (MAR) is the result of analytic efforts between the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Working with U.S. Government partners, DHS and FBI identified Trojan malware variants used by the North Korean government. This malware variant is known as TYPEFRAME. The U.S. Government refers to malicious cyber activity by the North Korean government as HIDDEN COBRA. For more information on HIDDEN COBRA activity, visit https://www.us-cert.gov/HIDDEN-COBRA...Cyber-Activity

DHS and FBI are distributing this MAR to enable network defense and reduce exposure to North Korean government malicious cyber activity.

This MAR includes malware descriptions related to HIDDEN COBRA, suggested response actions and recommended mitigation techniques. Users and administrators should flag activity associated with the malware, report the activity to the DHS National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC) or the FBI Cyber Watch (CyWatch), and give the activity the highest priority for enhanced mitigation.

This malware report contains analysis of 11 malware samples consisting of 32-bit and 64-bit Windows executable files and a malicious Microsoft Word document that contains Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macros. These files have the capability to download and install malware, install proxy and Remote Access Trojans (RATs), connect to command and control (C2) servers to receive additional instructions, and modify the victim's firewall to allow incoming connections.
    (click link for full article)
    This came out mid-morning today. The news media is just now (2 hrs. ago or so) starting to report on it.
    See; https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/14/polit...ign/index.html

Looks like some people haven't gotten the same (we're friends now) memo as you.

You do keep your A/V (Anti-Virus) up to date, right?
    Last edited by nomaxim; 06-14-2018 at 07:05 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

What does a possible cyber attack have to to with ICBM capabilities? Are you taking blogging lessons from lexx?

Last edited by Joecool44; 06-14-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Ok but who's the LEAKER!? Gotta plug those leaks!? Could be FAKENEWS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What does a possible cyber attack have to to with ICBM capabilities? Are you taking blogging lessons from lexx?

What does destroying a missile engine testing site for a engine that already works fine have to do with ICBM capabilities?

They already have that particular ICBM capability. Why do they still need the testing site?
    Hint;
    They don't need the testing site anymore.

Hint;
    They don't need the testing site anymore.
    You could be right, but the fact remains that you are speculating.

Hint: You don't know unless you have data on N. Korea's ICBM testing program.

https://www.google.com/search;
    Name:  google.20.PNG
Views: 77
Size:  114.5 KB
    You could also try any number of other websites like;
    https://fas.org/

Umm, it doesn't appear that I'm the one 'speculating' here.

Name:  google.20.PNG
Views: 77
Size:  114.5 KB

I did acknowledge that you could be right.

Do you honestly think KJU only wants capability to bomb Japan?

You don't have access to North Korea's data.

Therefore, you can make some guesses based on what is known, but the ultimate conclusion you are implying is speculation.

If not, show us data from North Korea showing that they are satisfied with their testing and deemed the testing sites unnecessary.

If you can't provide it, then you should admit there is some speculation in your assertion.

Nomaxim, you could very well be right based on previous history with North Korea.

My theory ,(speculation) is that maybe, just maybe, KJU being a young guy, might become enamored with the potential wealth and prosperity that could come with his cooperation and the (speculation) promise of US protection.

I also would not be surprised (speculation) if he strings everyone along and tries to get out of the sanctions without verification of compliance. Frankly, if we can get China on our side to disarm him, we have a better chance.

In the end, KJU is crazy and nobody really knows his intentions and motivations.

Last edited by Joecool44; 06-15-2018 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Correcting typos

that reminds me.......tRUMP acts CRAZY and no 1 really KNOWS his INTENTIONS aside from PERSONAL GLORIFICATION and GRIFTING!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    that reminds me.......tRUMP acts CRAZY and no 1 really KNOWS his INTENTIONS
    Sounds like you lecks.

my intention is to point out tRUMP'S lies and dirty deeds so people aint fooled by his braggadocio charm!!

Lecks, the few people who still post regularly tend to agree that you have an unhealthy obsession with Trump. As if you have some personal grudge against him. Is that true?

i would THINK any sane person would be OFFENDED by tRUMP to the point of OPEN CRITICISM!! except of course for those who's CHARACTER is the same as HIS!! which is white supremacist con man/criminal!!