+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Obama Scandals

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...t-think-again/

Obama Scandal: Former President Obama and his political supporters have repeatedly stated that his administration was scandal-free, unlike administrations before and after. "We're probably the first administration in modern history that hasn't had a major scandal in the White House," Obama himself said. A new book puts the lie to that statement.

shows that the Obama administration and its cronies were up to their necks in questionable business deals and may even have intentionally distorted public policy to accommodate their own profit-making.

The book claims "Obama and his administration would deem industries either destructive to the environment or exploitative for the financial and professional gain of his friends, including industries such as coal mining, offshore drilling, cash advance companies, and for-profit colleges," wrote Katelyn Caralle of the Washington Examiner.

Schweizer's book, based on extensive research, says that Obama acted to regulate certain industries in such a way that the regulations lowered the value of some of the companies, wrote Katelyn Caralle of the Washington Examiner. These actions let two family friends to profit handsomely on deals through their own investment firm.

Here's how it worked: Obama buddies Marty Nesbitt and Harreld Kirkpatrick III formed a private equity investment firm called Vistria, right around the time Obama was re-elected in 2012.

Nothing wrong with that, except, as Schweizer notes in his book, "A curious pattern began to emerge. Obama and his administration would attack industries with government power, which led to substantially lower valuations for these companies. Nesbitt and Vistria, or others close to Obama, could then acquire those assets for pennies on the dollar."

As an example, Schweizer cites the case of for-profit higher education schools like University of Phoenix, ITT Technical Institute, and DeVry University. In 2013, Obama blamed the schools for taking advantage of students by saddling them with massive amounts of student debt, ruining their credit and making a profit on it. He ordered the Federal Trade Commission to go after them.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: The Obama Scandals

i COULD believe it if it were tRUMP!! but this GUY is just SPECULATING with no FACTUAL proof!! i mean it coulda played out that way but no proof obama did it on purpose!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i COULD believe it if it were tRUMP!! but this GUY is just SPECULATING
    That's your entire problem. You call if speculating but if the speculation was something against Trump you would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

even f she got away with MURDER it dont mean ANYTHING since she/he are NOT in POWER NOW!! god your a stupid BIGOT!! of course what OTHER kind IS THERE!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

That must be the liberal game plan. Get trashed and then call the opponent a bigot.

here's joe's plan......someone robbed the store yrs ago! someone is robbing the store RIGHT NOW!! lets concentrate our efforts on the PAST and NEGLECT the NOW!!

here's joe's plan......someone robbed the store yrs ago! someone is robbing the store RIGHT NOW!! lets concentrate our efforts on the PAST and NEGLECT the NOW!!
    Maybe we should jail the guy who already robbed the store?

thats how you THINK joe.....BACKSLIDER!! steal the store and blame it someone ELSE!!

We know that o'BAMA robbed the store. You claim Trump is doing the same but you have no evidence.

i guess you CANT READ!! or your IN DENIAL!! seems to be your FAV COP OUT in debating!! your SURE your not a LIBRUL!?

Where's your evidence? *crickets*

dont HAVE TO prove anything to YOU joe my THREADS have informed the PUBLIC!! besides you have NO credibility here!!

dont HAVE TO prove anything to YOU joe my THREADS have informed the PUBLIC!! besides you have NO credibility here!!
    I'm not the one making outrageous claims without evidence. That would be you.

NOT TRUE i have provided PLENTY of WINK WINK evidence and facts!! if we had a REAL justice department tRUMP woulda been GONE before he even started!! mueller is the ONLY 1 left who can SACK tRUMP!! of course there's always a chance an OUSTSIDER like AVENATTI can do it TOO!!

Mueller hasn't proven sh*t.

how would you know joe!? he's still working on it!! hopefully cohen will RAT tRUMP out!! he just wants ASSURANCE tRUMP will PARDON him!! the game goes on!!