+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trump Corrupted By The Russians?

No, it was O'bama and Hillary.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...ies-to-russia/

But that was the least of it. As The Hill reported, eyewitness accounts and documents indicate that the Russian nuclear pirates spent millions of dollars to "benefit former President Bill Clinton's charitable foundation."

At the time this was happening, Rosatom was seeking to acquire a stake in Canadian-based Uranium One, which then controlled close to 20% of U.S. uranium supplies.

So why would Russian nuclear officials send money to the Clinton Foundation? As we've pointed out, Hillary Clinton was then secretary of state. In that position, she sat on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), the panel that decides whether strategic foreign investments such as Rosatom's will be allowed to proceed.

Despite the FBI's evidence of bribery, extortion and racketeering, Hillary Clinton and then-Attorney General Eric Holder and other members of the Obama administration approved of Rosatom's takeover of Uranium One.

One hand washes the other. The money flowed, and what remained of the investigation was hushed up. The investigation ran for two years, from 2009 to 2010, and then went quiet, right after CFIUS approved of Rosatom's purchase of Uranium One assets. In 2014, the Justice Department issued a few hand-slaps in what appeared to be major crimes, but that was all. By then, Hillary had already left office, and Holder was about to.

The question, as always, is why?

Well, certainly greed. The Clinton Foundation lined its pockets. By one estimate, it took in $145 million from investors linked to Uranium One.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Trump Corrupted By The Russians?

joe TIRELESSLY trying to BLAME OTHERS for tRUMP'S BAD BEHAVIOR!! what LAME LOSER!!

https://www.lawfareblog.com/unpackin...e-hype-and-law
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Nice try Lexx. Next time try to refute the facts and not just change the subject.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

another LAME ANSWER from the spoiled ignorant bigot joe!! i provided a link explaining your uranium B S !! but still it has NOTHING to do with tRUMP'S dirty deeds!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Try to refute the facts and not inject your misguided opinion.

read the LINK and WEEP TROLL!!oh yah forgot to MENTION tRUMP is being SUED fro MISUSE of FUNDS from his DEFUNCT charity!!
    Last edited by lexx; 06-15-2018 at 06:45 AM.

My link said Obama and Hillary are corrupt. Try to refutes what I posted instead of putting up a strawmam unrelated subject.

what you HIGHLIGHTED in your POST was about URANIUM 1 as it's called and i DEBUNKED your authors OPINION!! but as far as CORRUPTION GOES try to STAY CURRENT! we have the BIGGEST CORRUPTER in the history of the presidency in office RIGHT NOW!!

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/11/174383...ssia-collusion
    Last edited by lexx; 06-15-2018 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    what you HIGHLIGHTED in your POST was about URANIUM 1 as it's called and i DEBUNKED your authors OPINION!!
    Sorry, you debunk with facts, not an opinion piece.

thank you your right i debunk with FACTS!!

You haven't posted any in this thread.

neither have YOU!!

That's because you don't read.

read the LINK and WEEP TROLL!!oh yah forgot to MENTION tRUMP is being SUED fro MISUSE of FUNDS from his DEFUNCT charity!!
    I'm looking forward to see how this lawsuit comes out. Have you checked out the woman suing him? This may be just another liberal full of hate for Trump. Seemed to me Hillary and Bill are running a crooked charity but of course the corrupt investigation didn't find anything, not sure the investigation is over.

Maybe all of them will end up proven guilty of some crime, wouldn't surprise me.

Crooked Politicians with enough money and power to cover up.

you seem intelligent peggy!! and i take it you have a republican background!? and voted for tRUMP!? does that woman look like a hating liberal to me!? not at all!! i listened to her talk about it!! so refreshing to hear a sane voice among the other high profile legal so called experts!!

another LAME ANSWER from the spoiled ignorant bigot joe!! i provided a link explaining your uranium B S !! but still it has NOTHING to do with tRUMP'S dirty deeds!!
    Your link clearly does not exonerate Shillary.