+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the NEW GUY

the NEW GUY

started out disguised but soon BLEW his COVER!? i'm sure peggy can identify the sneaky attemp by an old nemesis to get IN again!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: the NEW GUY

he is too many threads not enough replies. seems to be on a mission. could probably merge all his threads into 1 or 2 topics

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    started out disguised but soon BLEW his COVER!? i'm sure peggy can identify the sneaky attemp by an old nemesis to get IN again!?
    Are you talking about Denny? Guessing it's Mitch Becker. He was posting a bunch of threads when Carl was here and still posting. Would have to take a look back and see what screen name he was using. He always posts a ton of threads in MLM and graduated to the Political forum.

I would have kept him and he's happy to join again but two posts broke the page and the only way I could delete was from the main admin. It was almost like a hidden virus or ad he was posting. The threads were unviewable ad uneditable. Also soooo many new threads and people ignored him.
    Last edited by Administrator; 06-12-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I would have kept him and he's happy to join again but two posts broke the page and the only way I could delete was from the main admin. It was almost like a hidden virus or ad he was posting. The threads were unviewable ad uneditable. Also soooo many new threads and people ignored him.
    He was using the word f uck and just wrote it , it did not censor, why? How did he do that and maybe it has something to do with the threads you couldn't delete.

Checking to see if you can copy and paste the word f uck and it won't be censored. Denny had f uck in a topic title and it didn't censor. Trying to figure out how he did it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck

I got it, if you copy and paste the word F uck does not censor.

Little Miss CENSORSHIP strikes again!? I was thinking about tRUMPS language as being uncensored but it's NOT TRUE!! he definitely censors himself!! So much for anti P C!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lecks are you serious?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

if you mean having tRUMP as RESIDENT is a NUMBING SERIOUS MATTER for the whole world then YAH!! i agree!! hey lets make another DICTATOR GREAT AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Little Miss CENSORSHIP strikes again!? I was thinking about tRUMPS language as being uncensored but it's NOT TRUE!! he definitely censors himself!! So much for anti P C!!
    Lexx I don't care what curse words are used on the forum. I had noticed Denny had used the only censored word we have in posts and the title of a thread and wondered why the word wasn't showing up as censored. The word was intact and when Admin said he couldn't delete a couple of Denny's posts I wondered if these two things were connected. I tried the copy and paste of the censored word, found out it works to cause no censorship, so I now know they were not connected to why Admin couldn't delete his posts.

I think it's as long as the censored word is copied from somewhere other than this forum. Copied from Microsoft's Word, Fuck. If I type the word into my post and copy and paste it the censorship still applies but if I copy and paste it from word or copy an article it does not censor. Just curious, don't care about curse words but guess Admin does not want f uck on the forum.

I checked my computer for malware after Admin said it could be Denny's post was a virus but my computer was fine.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 06-13-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Just about every time I take a look at a new post on a thread about scams its someone spamming. Admin can you take the time to delete the spam, you don't want Mods so you must have the time.

i have deleting a ton shoot me the usernames in a PM

You're asking me to do a Moderators job without being a Moderator, makes it more time consuming.

A few days back I PM'd you the name of a recent spammer and as of now he has not been deleted.

Would have to go back through threads to find the other spammers, Mod job. I check out the entire forum for posts I would like to read as a member and run into the spam posts, don't record where the spam is located.