+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Why are atheists like chesty have no answers?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Hmmm. Strange how you claim to be a Joo but take your interpretation of "satan" from the christian bible. You constantly refer to, what you call, "the old Testament" rather than "The Torah" which is where any true Ju would go for reference. As I have always stated, you are a conditioned ignorant fool and a psychotic lunatic.

Christians have terrorized children with the image of a horned devil in order to create a need for a protector (God) but then they claim that this "god" created this "devil" in the first place. Ain't that all a bit fcuked up Nancy boy?

So Nance, lets hear your offering on the Torah version of "satan".

Incidentally, your emoji of a gun being held to someones head constitutes a death threat.

You really are a stupid cunt.
    You select one example and exaggerate, it is what you do best. Christians don't terrorize children, people like you do! Without moral behavior what would your child be? It would be child abuse! You are a menace to civilized society. If I were a Jew, I am certain you would want to kill me. You would made a good Nazi! You are a pathetic human being. By your actions, you are a SATANIST!

Chesty needs to go back to SATAN 101, he forgot his evil ways. I am sure he can come up with more threatening posts. What he has failed to consider is I don't frighten. It has become amusing. Even if chesty showed up on my doorstep, I would be entertained by his agonizing on the floor from debilitating blows. ha ha.

Come on chesty, show us what Satan is about. Writing in Satan's color book ought to bring out the green blood and red eyed express look in chesty. He is so used to Satan's ways. What would happen if Satan rejected him? Oh, it would be a terrible blow for chesty, he would probably cry day and night begging Satan for some kind of recognition. There must be many, many, evil projects waiting in Satan's sandbox for chesty to play with. Ha. Ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-20-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You select one example and exaggerate, it is what you do best. Christians don't terrorize children, people like you do it. Without moral behavior what would your child be? t would be child abuse!

Chesty needs to go back to SATAN 101, he forgot his evil ways. I am sure he can come up with more threatening posts. What he has failed to consider is I don't frighten. It has become amusing. Even if chesty showed up on my doorstep, I would be entertained by his agonizing on the floor from debilitating blows. ha ha.

Come on chesty, show us what Satan is about. Writing in Satan's color book ought to bring out the green blood and red eyed express look in chesty. He is so used to Satan's ways. What would happen if Satan rejected him? Oh, it would be a terrible blow for chesty, he would probably cry day and night begging Satan for some kind of recognition. There must be many, many, evil projects waiting in Satan's sandbox for chesty to play with. Ha. Ha.
    Cant answer can you Nance? because you don't know the answer. You cannot even read the Torah. You have no morals and this is evident in ALL your psychotic lunatic ramblings. Now, I will destroy you and you should take this threat very seriously Mr Nance because I f ucking well mean it. You can copy and paste that all you f ucking well like. Now I may go quiet but beware of silence.

Cant answer can you Nance? because you don't know the answer. You cannot even read the Torah. You have no morals and this is evident in ALL your psychotic lunatic ramblings. Now, I will destroy you and you should take this threat very seriously Mr Nance because I f ucking well mean it. You can copy and paste that all you f ucking well like. Now I may go quiet but beware of silence.
    Chesty is a coward. He says he wants to destroy me, but CHESTY IS A COWARD. He prefers to hide behind his computer. How sad!

Chesty is a coward. He says he wants to destroy me, but CHESTY IS A COWARD. He prefers to hide behind his computer. How sad!
    Are you related to Matthew Charles Nance and Mary Nichols? I have just contacted both of these people.

How about your neighbours?
    Mason Hidalogo, Wes Keller, Keri Satterlee, Faith Leslie, Jennifer harpole? ALL will be informed that a dangerous psychotic lunatic lives close and they will be able to view your rantings on scam.com. How embarrassing for you Nance. Hate to be ya haha. So, WHO is Chesty? Don't know, do ya?
    Last edited by chesty; 07-21-2018 at 06:50 AM.

Chris Harper Mercer. A psychotic disillusioned lunatic obsessed with the fictitious satan . Earl Chuck Nance of 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275. Also obsessed with the fictitious satan.
    Another psychotic disillusioned lunatic. Time to inform your neighbors and your extended family.

Try to stay relevant Nance.

Are you related to Matthew Charles Nance and Mary Nichols? I have just contacted both of these people.

Mason Hidalogo, Wes Keller, Keri Satterlee, Faith Leslie, Jennifer harpole? ALL will be informed that a dangerous psychotic lunatic lives close and they will be able to view your rantings on scam.com. How embarrassing for you Nance. Hate to be ya haha. So, WHO is Chesty? Don't know, do ya?

I am now compiling a generic compilation of a selection of your psychotic rants for these people to peruse and they will also be directed to scam.com to view all of your psychotic rants. Postal delivery will be slow but the reaction should be fun. And thats just a beginner Nance.

I am now compiling a generic compilation of a selection of your psychotic rants for these people to peruse and they will also be directed to scam.com to view all of your psychotic rants. Postal delivery will be slow but the reaction should be fun. And thats just a beginner Nance.
    Watch out chesty is a dangerous dragon.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842

Satan is proud of chesty, but justice will prevail, the dragon will be slain!

Satan is proud of chesty, but justice will prevail, the dragon will be slain!
    Trying to scare me with your mythical monster won't work you evil old bastard. That only works to terrify innocent children. Long ago I faced my fears and realized there where no monsters called gods or dragons or satan. All the monsters were people like YOU. Evil people like YOU ,Nance.

The thread title with your name attached will remain no matter how you try to cover it up. You sick evil old bastard.

Satanic chesty throws out some more demonic threats. He is rotting away with Satanic obsessions. Yes, Satan is proud of chesty. He would make a really evil Nazi, one who would strike fear in every school child. Yes, chesty loves to frighten children and old people. Is there no protection from this Irish Satanist?

Soon his brain will be full of Satan's evil bugs. Ha ha!

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1376951058
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-24-2018 at 06:27 PM.