+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why are atheists like chesty have no answers?

It is very frustrating to deal with people like chesty who continual ask for proof for God while refusing to present logical arguments to explain everything without God.

I have done this before, but, chesty ignores it. Let's try again! Can chesty live up to the challenge?

1. Explain the beginning of the universe with a scientific explanation?

2. Why do scientific explanations for the origin of natural phenomena lack statistical reliability? To rectify the problem, explain how nature came about using scientific explanations. For answers, laws of probability with a reliability factor of at least .001 must be included with theories.

As a footnote to question #2, scientific explanations for nature have had very low levels of probability. In short, scientists have not validated their theories explaining origins of nature, or the development thereof, with reasonable levels of statistical reliability. In conclusion, scientist have cheated, they claim to have explanations, but those explanations lack statistical reliability.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-09-2018 at 07:11 AM.

Re: Why are atheists like chesty have no answers?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    It is very frustrating to deal with people like chesty who continual ask for proof for God while refusing to present logical arguments to explain everything without God.

I have done this before, but, chesty ignores it. Let's try again! Can chesty live up to the challenge?

2. Why do scientific explanations for the origin of natural phenomena lack statistical reliability? To rectify the problem, explain how nature came about using scientific explanations. For answers, laws of probability with a reliability factor of at least .001 must be included with theories.

As a footnote to question #2, scientific explanations for nature have had very low levels of probability. In short, scientists have not validated their theories explaining origins of nature, or the development thereof, with reasonable levels of statistical reliability. In conclusion, scientist have cheated, they claim to have explanations, but those explanations lack statistical reliability.
    You f ucking lunatic cunt f ucking bastard. What the f uck is god you f ucking moron cunt. I dont need to explain anything. You and all the other f ucking lunatics are the ones making the claim of god as the ultimate but cannot even define what it is. You f ucking dickless piece of shit.

"Why are atheists like chesty have no answers?" What the f uck sort of grammar is that you thick ignorant cunt.

It is very frustrating to deal with people like chesty who continual ask for proof for God
    Where did I ask for this? And don't you mean "of" god rather than "for" god? You pig ignorant illiterate son of a cunt.

It is very frustrating dealing with people like chesty who continue to ask for proof for God while refusing to present logical arguments to explain everything without God.

On the moral front, chesty is a dangerous man. He has threaten to abuse and rape my wife, laughed at my infirmities, and even made long distance calls to wake up my disabled wife. What is particularly revealing about his cruel nature are his wishes for me to die and have a miserable death. He must be one of the most evil and perverted men on the planet!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-25-2018 at 12:13 AM.

I have ponder the issue with Chesty. I admit taking a long time to figure it out, which has resulting in a lot of wasted time. If you examine chesty's postings you come to several conclusions. One is chesty hates God, or the idea of God. Second, he hates me and has expressed his hatred in so many different ways. Incidentally, most of my threads and postings have been on the religious forum, and they have been pro God. Why did chesty come onto the forum? The mystery is solved when you read his postings. He stated he came onto the forum to attack me because he detested my postings. He will hate you if you profess your love for God. Then, it occurred to me, there must be more to it. What do Satanist believe and how do they act on their beliefs?

Read about Satanist. The profile fits, Chesty is a Satanist. He has even posted a devil faces on my threads. It is so obvious as to be irrefutable. Read his many immoral statements or hate filled statements. He really hates believers or all those who obey God's commandments.

Even if chesty has not made a decision to become a Satanist, he is by virtual of his beliefs and actions, a Satanist! If you hate God, and you hate those who love God, you are a Satanist! Satan, who attempted to be a god, is chesty's role model. Oh, Chesty has made an excuse, he claims there is no proof for God, therefore, you can't believe in him. Well, I don't buy it. If there is no God, why bother attacking believers? Why not just let it Go? Following in the tradition of the evil one, chesty, as a Satanist, is dedicated to attacking believers.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-26-2018 at 08:59 PM.

I have ponder the issue with Chesty. I admit taking a long time to figure it out, which has resulting in a lot of wasted time. If you examine chesty's postings you come to several conclusions. One is chesty hates God, or the idea of God. Second, he hates me and has expressed his hatred in so many different ways. Incidentally, most of my threads and postings have been on the religious forum, and they have been pro God. Why did chesty come onto the forum? The mystery is solved when you read his postings. He stated he came onto the forum to attack me because he detested my postings. He will hate you if you profess your love for God. Then, it occurred to me, there must be more to it. What do Satanist believe and how do they act on their beliefs?

Read about Satanist. The profile fits, Chesty is a Satanist. He has even posted a devil faces on my threads. It is so obvious as to be irrefutable. Read his many immoral statements or hate filled statements. He really hates believers or all those who obey God's commandments.

Even if chesty has not made a decision to become a Satanist, he is by virtual of his beliefs and actions, a Satanist! If you hate God, and you hate those who love God, you are a Satanist! Satan, who attempted to be a god, is chesty's role model. Oh, Chesty has made an excuse, he claims there is no proof for God, therefore, you can't believe in him. Well, I don't buy it. If there is no God, why bother attacking believers? Why not just let it Go? Following in the tradition of the evil one, chesty, as a Satanist, is dedicated to attacking believers.
    Ha fcuking ha. Who are you addressing? Everybodys gone. You fcuking piss stinking old lunatic. Im just watching and waiting for your death so I can get this party started.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Ha fcuking ha. Who are you addressing? Everybodys gone. You fcuking piss stinking old lunatic. Im just watching and waiting for your death so I can get this party started.
    Hey, here he is, chesty, the filthy God hating idiot. Expect more insults, filthy remarks, and demagoguery. Yes, chesty is one of Satan's best. I know I am posting good ideas when chesty shows up. It is confirmation of good moral conduct when chesty blasts away.

Hey, chesty, show your stuff. The forum has been devoid of filth since you departed. Oh, yes, chesty enjoys insulting people and stirring up trouble. Hey, chesty! How about some really good filthy language? By the way, where were you? I know, you were attacking and raping Irish ladies. ha. ha. Oh, have you been beating up old people and cracking their bones? Wow, you must be one of Satan's best! In Ireland, I have heard they're awarding Satan cups and demon hats for exceptionally evil acts. I am recommending you for Ireland's Satanic Gold Metal award. It will hang on your "Satanic award wall" with all of those "bloody Satanist awards." How exciting for you!

Oh, I just heard that Satan is enormously pleased with chesty. He is considering giving him evil authority over all internet forums where believers profess their ideas. Beware, chesty is dangerous. He has threatened death, and to die a miserable death. He is one of Satan's best!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-16-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Hey, here he is, chesty, the filthy God hating idiot. Expect more insults, filthy remarks, and demagoguery. Yes, chesty is one of Satan's best. I know I am posting good ideas when chesty shows up. It is confirmation of good moral conduct when chesty blasts away.

Hey, chesty, show your stuff. The forum has been devoid of filth since you departed. Oh, yes, chesty enjoys insulting people and stirring up trouble. Hey, chesty! How about some really good filthy language? By the way, where were you? I know, you were attacking and raping Irish ladies. ha. ha. Oh, have you been beating up old people and cracking their bones? Wow, you must be one of Satan's best! In Ireland, I have heard they're awarding Satan cups and demon hats for exceptionally evil acts. I am recommending you for Ireland's Satanic Gold Metal award. It will hang on your "Satanic award wall" with all of those "bloody Satanist awards." How exciting for you!

Oh, I just heard that Satan is enormously pleased with chesty. He is considering giving him evil authority over all internet forums where believers profess their ideas. Beware, chesty is dangerous. He has threatened death, and to die a miserable death. He is one of Satan's best!
    Lets have some reaction from the audience he imagines is present on this shithole wank bucket of a site. Not even enough posters to count on 2 hands. Actually, 1 hand does it if you count my visits. Nancy will expire soon and knowing his corpse is rotting away will give me sweet dreams haha.

Lets have some reaction from the audience he imagines is present on this shithole wank bucket of a site. Not even enough posters to count on 2 hands. Actually, 1 hand does it if you count my visits. Nancy will expire soon and knowing his corpse is rotting away will give me sweet dreams haha.
    Satanic chesty throws out some more demonic threats. He is rotting away with Satanic obsessions. Yes, Satan is proud of chesty. He would make a really evil Nazi, one who would strike fear in every school child. Yes, chesty loves to frighten children and old people. Is there no protection from this Irish Satanist?

What a pathetic and childlike offering. You claim to be a professor? Haha, what a fcuking joke. Professor of what? Professor of nonsense. You cannot spell and your grammatical construction is an absolute disgrace (just look at the thread title). Actually, I've been thinking, you should run for President. You are definitely thick enough haha.

What a pathetic and childlike offering. You claim to be a professor? Haha, what a fcuking joke. Professor of what? Professor of nonsense. You cannot spell and your grammatical construction is an absolute disgrace (just look at the thread title). Actually, I've been thinking, you should run for President. You are definitely thick enough haha.

Being a good Satanist, chesty desperately seeks reasons to attack. Yes. Satan is proud of chesty. The Problem for chesty is he is under Satan's control, he keeps messing up. He is like the best of Satan's evil army, he lies, deceives, and attacks. I have heard he likes attacking older people and breaking their bones.

Last edited by Cnance; 07-17-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Being a good Satanist, chesty desperately seeks reasons to attack. Yes. Satan is proud of chesty. The Problem for chesty is he is under Satan's control, he keeps messing up. He is like the best of Satan's evil army, he lies, deceives, and attacks. I have heard he likes attacking older people and breaking their bones.

Well done. And that piece of lunacy will now be printed and posted to your immediate neighbours with your full name and address details and the scam.com details so they can see for themselves what is hiding behind the curtains of your home. So Nance, keep writing away.

Well done. And that piece of lunacy will now be printed and posted to your immediate neighbours with your full name and address details and the scam.com details so they can see for themselves what is hiding behind the curtains of your home. So Nance, keep writing away.
    It is too bad chesty has to make threats instead of reasonable arguments. Threatening to contact neighbors is what criminals do. Is chesty a member of organized crime?

Chesty needs to go back to SATAN 101, he forgot his evil ways. I am sure he can come up with more threatening posts. What he has failed to consider is I don't frighten. It has become amusing. Even if chesty showed up on my doorstep, I would be entertained by his agonizing on the floor from debilitating blows. ha ha.

Come on chesty, show us what Satan is about. Writing in Satan's color book ought to bring out the green blood and red eyed express look in chesty. He is so used to Satan's ways. What would happen if Satan rejected him? Oh, it would be a terrible blow for chesty, he would probably cry day and night begging Satan for some kind of recognition. There must be many, many, evil projects waiting in Satan's sandbox for chesty to play with. Ha. Ha.

Last edited by Cnance; 07-18-2018 at 06:59 PM.

It is too bad chesty has to make threats instead of reasonable arguments. Threatening to contact neighbors is what criminals do. Is chesty a member of organized crime?

Chesty needs to go back to SATAN 101, he forgot his evil ways. I am sure he can come up with more threatening posts. What he has failed to consider is I don't frighten. It has become amusing. Even if chesty showed up on my doorstep, I would be entertained by his agonizing on the floor from debilitating blows. ha ha.

Come on chesty, show us what Satan is about. Writing in Satan's color book ought to bring out the green blood and red eyed express look in chesty. He is so used to Satan's ways. What would happen if Satan rejected him? Oh, it would be a terrible blow for chesty, he would probably cry day and night begging Satan for some kind of recognition. There must be many, many, evil projects waiting in Satan's sandbox for chesty to play with. Ha. Ha.

Haha Fcukwit. I noticed your new thread and its 5 replies which all come from you. I didn't post on it because I didn't wish to disturb the complicated and lunatic conversation you seem to be having with yourself. Talk about comedy. You have mentioned the word "satan" so many times, one would think you were trying to evoke something by that name. Makes no sense to me haha.

Haha Fcukwit. I noticed your new thread and its 5 replies which all come from you. I didn't post on it because I didn't wish to disturb the complicated and lunatic conversation you seem to be having with yourself. Talk about comedy. You have mentioned the word "satan" so many times, one would think you were trying to evoke something by that name. Makes no sense to me haha.
    Chesty needs to go back to SATAN 101, he forgot his evil ways. I am sure he can come up with more threatening posts.

Come on chesty, show us what Satan is about. Writing in Satan's color book ought to bring out the green blood and red eyed express look in chesty. He is so used to Satan's ways. What would happen if Satan rejected him? Oh, it would be a terrible blow for chesty, he would probably cry day and night begging Satan for forgiveness. There must be many, many, evil projects waiting in Satan's sandbox for chesty to play with.

Chesty is one of Satan's best!

Here is some advice for chesty. Declare independence from Satan's evil ways, read the Bible to understand something about God. I would suggest reading the Old Testament and disregard the New Testament, it is based on a pagan god (son of God). Then, spend a lot of time reflecting on what you have done to cause chaos and destruction. It is not to late to reform. Loving God is more peaceful than joining Satan to fight him.

Okay, everybody, let's see what happens.

Oh, I need to repeat, I post what I please. Chesty will have to kill me to stop my posting. If you read his postings, he has threatened death.

Would you like to be chesty's friend?
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-19-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Chesty needs to go back to SATAN 101, he forgot his evil ways. I am sure he can come up with more threatening posts.

Come on chesty, show us what Satan is about. Writing in Satan's color book ought to bring out the green blood and red eyed express look in chesty. He is so used to Satan's ways. What would happen if Satan rejected him? Oh, it would be a terrible blow for chesty, he would probably cry day and night begging Satan for forgiveness. There must be many, many, evil projects waiting in Satan's sandbox for chesty to play with.

Chesty is one of Satan's best!

Here is some advice for chesty. Declare independence from Satan's evil ways, read the Bible to understand something about God. I would suggest reading the Old Testament and disregard the New Testament, it is based on a pagan god (son of God). Then, spend a lot of time reflecting on what you have done to cause chaos and destruction. It is not to late to reform. Loving God is more peaceful than joining Satan to fight him.

Okay, everybody, let's see what happens.

Oh, I need to repeat, I post what I please. Chesty will have to kill me to stop my posting. If you read his postings, he has threatened death.

Would you like to be chesty's friend?
    Hmmm. Strange how you claim to be a Joo but take your interpretation of "satan" from the christian bible. You constantly refer to, what you call, "the old Testament" rather than "The Torah" which is where any true Ju would go for reference. As I have always stated, you are a conditioned ignorant fool and a psychotic lunatic.

Christians have terrorized children with the image of a horned devil in order to create a need for a protector (God) but then they claim that this "god" created this "devil" in the first place. Ain't that all a bit fcuked up Nancy boy?

So Nance, lets hear your offering on the Torah version of "satan".

Incidentally, your emoji of a gun being held to someones head constitutes a death threat.

You really are a stupid cunt.