+ Reply to Thread

Do you love your Mom

The son who wrote a harsh obituary about his late mother spoke out on Wednesday about why he and his sister decided to reveal why they felt “this world is a much better place without” Kathleen Dehmlow.. Jay Dehmalo, 58, told the Daily Mail that his mother, who died Thursday at the the age of 80, prompted a dysfunctional childhood for him, and his sister, Gina, after she became pregnant by her brother-in-law.

“We wanted to finally get the last word,” Dehmalo told the news outlet. “You could write it all down in a book or turn it into a movie and people wouldn’t believe what we went through.”

“She passed away on May 31, 2018 in Springfield and will now face judgment,” the now-removed obituary read. “She will not be missed by Gina and Jay, and they understand that this world is a better place without her.”

Here's the picture of the old lady rolling in her grave:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Do you love your Mom

This shows us not everyone makes a good parent and not all children love their parents and not all parents love their child. We have many families with a lot of abuse, hate and anger. People wake up!

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    This shows us not everyone makes a good parent and not all children love their parents and not all parents love their child. We have many families with a lot of abuse, hate and anger. People wake up!
    I could say something about how this might apply to somebody we know but I wont (unless he kicks off and infects the thread)

It is part of our culture, you are suppose to love and cherish your parents, but the reality of living is much different. I know of a person who had a step father who he liked more than his own father. Just because you are older, you are not exempt from criticism when you have been a lousy parent or adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    It is part of our culture, you are suppose to love and cherish your parents, but the reality of living is much different. I know of a person who had a step father who he liked more than his own father. Just because you are older, you are not exempt from criticism when you have been a lousy parent or adult.
    Your father disowned you. You embarrassed him. I can prove that if you like Nancy.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Your father disowned you. You embarrassed him. I can prove that if you like Nancy.
    you are full of shit, you asshole! You know nothing but insults. You're clever at intimidation, but you miscalculated. I am former military, I know how to dispatch the enemy. I can't wait, come to my doorstep and let me kick you ass. If you want directions, I'll send you a map. My property is crawling with snakes and land mines. I can't wait for you to get here, it will be a spectacular event. Keep worker on your foul language and intimidations, you need practice. Careful, your shadow might frighten you. ha. ha.

you are full of shit, you asshole! You know nothing but insults. You're clever at intimidation, but you miscalculated. I am former military, I know how to dispatch the enemy. I can't wait, come to my doorstep and let me kick you ass. If you want directions, I'll send you a map. My property is crawling with snakes and land mines. I can't wait for you to get here, it will be a spectacular event. Keep worker on your foul language and intimidations, you need practice. Careful, your shadow might frighten you. ha. ha.
    And that composition just proves outright that all your compositions are complete and utter fantasy. Chesty already knows where you live and your address is out there along with your threats and claims. You know what can happen when someone in your fine land of the free and unlimited weapons, finds an excuse to twitch their itchy finger, dont ya Nancy?

And that composition just proves outright that all your compositions are complete and utter fantasy. Chesty already knows where you live and your address is out there along with your threats and claims. You know what can happen when someone in your fine land of the free and unlimited weapons, finds an excuse to twitch their itchy finger, dont ya Nancy?
    You know nothing but what Irish fairies tell you. I have heard you flunked out of grammar school. How sad! Watch your apartment door, it won't be long now! ha. ha. Revenge is so sweet.

You know nothing but what Irish fairies tell you. I have heard you flunked out of grammar school. How sad! Watch your apartment door, it won't be long now! ha. ha. Revenge is so sweet.
    There is no such thing as faries or any thing like gods etc. We do not have grammer schools and i dont live in an apartment so wrong wrong and wrong you insular bastard haha. You know of nothing outside of your locked room. You're a f ucking hillbilly redneck inbred haha.

There is no such thing as faries or any thing like gods etc. We do not have grammer schools and i dont live in an apartment so wrong wrong and wrong you insular bastard haha. You know of nothing outside of your locked room. You're a f ucking hillbilly redneck inbred haha.
    Ha, ha. you do live in an apartment! Yes, I know, it is in a Dublin suburb. I understand your whores hang out at the front door waiting for handouts. They need to feed their poor bastard kids, the ones from when you raped them. So sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-09-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Ha, ha. you do live in an apartment! Yes, I know, it is in a Dublin suburb. I understand your whores hang out at the front door waiting for handouts. They need to feed their poor bastard kids, the ones from when you raped them. So sad!
    Oh yes haha. He's a man of Gawd alright. Foul mouthed Nancy the not so Jooish JOO

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

Hey, here is a question for those who have kids. Do you allow your children to play video games? As for me, it's not a good thing when a kid spends too much time playing computer but I allow my daughter to play https://papasgames.io/papas-scooperia.html for ten-twenty minutes a day. And what is your approach?