+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tRUMP confesses

tRUMP confesses

FINALLY we get the TRUTH outa tRUMP!! he CONFESSES his WHOLE ELECTION and presidency FRAUD to the world!!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 6, 2018
    ...This is a level of criminality beyond the pale. This is such a grave abuse of power and authority, it’s like nothing else we’ve seen in our history. This makes the Nixon Watergate burglary look like keystone cop stuff

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 6, 2018
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: tRUMP confesses

Sounds like he was tweeting about o'bama.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

This was Trump talking about the spy that placed himself in his campaign. Trump calls him a spy and from what I've learned sounds like he was. Hope the investigation comes up with the facts, most of these investigations seem to fall short of finding the truth.

Lexx have you totally lost it?

neat context trick huh!! that's why they call it politics!! how did tRUMP phrase it!? the GLOVES come OFF!? what spy!? what good did it do!? of course maybe mueller will USE IT!! and why cant i stay logged in all of a sudden!?
    Last edited by lexx; 06-07-2018 at 11:57 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    This was Trump talking about the spy that placed himself in his campaign. Trump calls him a spy and from what I've learned sounds like he was. Hope the investigation comes up with the facts, most of these investigations seem to fall short of finding the truth.

Lexx have you totally lost it?
    Lecks is becoming looney tunes with his hatred of Trump.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

hey cant a guy have fun in the MIDST of the INSANITY of this current presidency you ACT like i am ALONE in my VIEWS!! remember this RESIDENT EGOMANIAC had the lowest ratings of any president!!

You just don't like him even if he's getting things done. You like o'bama even though he just wasted money on freeloaders.

Are you a freeloader?

you just LIKE him cuz he FITS your PET PEEVE in life!! someone somewhere got something for FREE!! like you NEVER DID!!

lecks, are you a free loader ?

You sound like one.

speaking of freeloaders your HERO tRUMP freeloads every chance he GETS!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    speaking of freeloaders your HERO tRUMP freeloads every chance he GETS!!
    Trump donates his salary back to the gubment. O'bama didn't.

So o'bama must have been a freeloader.

obama took his salry since he was not wealthy going in!!let's see tRUMP DENY/DONATE his PENSION!!

obama took his salry since he was not wealthy going in!!let's see tRUMP DENY/DONATE his PENSION!!
    Donating his pay is anther GOOD thing that Trump is doing.

In 2007, before Obama's presidency, Obama's net worth was about 1.3 million. Today it's more as he makes money off of being President of the United States. I would imagine if you add in Michelle's worth you could double Obama's worth in 2007. These two certainly were not poor or even average, they were rich Americans and well educated.

Don't tell me Lexx you thought Obama was just an average American eating at McDonalds, drinking a beer while watching TV in the evening and buying most of his household items at Walmart. Bet you think he wears Jockey underwear too and Levi jeans. Just an average Joe?

Before he became President he lived in Chicago at 5046 S Greenwood Ave, which is a Georgian Revival mansion.

https://www.popsugar.com/home/Where-...photo-43120721
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 06-08-2018 at 03:14 PM. Reason: added article

Adding to my last post, one Valentines Day Barack and Michelle dined at Minibar. A meal at Minbar can cost $1,000.

https://dc.eater.com/2016/3/8/111742...verage-tax-tip

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Adding to my last post, one Valentines Day Barack and Michelle dined at Minibar. A meal at Minbar can cost $1,000.

https://dc.eater.com/2016/3/8/111742...verage-tax-tip
    so EXPLAIN WHERE he got his MONEY!? and if it's TRUE why VOTE for tRUMP since he's just as RICH as obama or MORE!? and WHAT income bracket do YOU fall into!? and WHY!?