+ Reply to Thread

Bill Clinton never said I am sorry to Monica

Back from the dead I myself and the public are appalled again, did Bill Clinton ever say "I am sorry" somehow to Monica Lewisky? This is hot news, and people are sick about hearing TRUMP and the millions of jokes we have to bear. Former President Bill Clinton defended himself on Monday night, saying he got “hot under the collar” when he claimed he didn’t owe Monica Lewinsky any apology in an earlier TV interview. This is the hot topic this week. You literally can ever talk to the press to cover your ass.

“The truth is, the hubbub was I got hot under the collar because of the way the questions were asked. And I think what was lost were the two points that I made that are important to me,” Clinton said in Harlem, according to CNN. In his “Today” interview Monday, the 71-year-old said, “I apologized to everybody in the world … The apology was public.” But then, when Clinton was asked by NBC whether he owed Lewinsky a direct apology, he said: “No, I do not.” Yowzers! Poor Monica. She should leave the country, change her name. This is one tragedy she wished faded away, but no the media twists and turns and trashes people.

What do you guys think? I'll do my Perez Hilton homage:

Name:  bilping.png
Views: 35
Size:  386.4 KB

Re: Bill Clinton never said I am sorry to Monica

That would be very personal and up to Bill if he felt he needed to apologize to Monica. These two were both adults when they had their sexual fling, it was consensual. This was the President of the United States having sex with a White House Intern while both were at work in the White House. Not the judgement you want from a President of the United States. Then of course after being found out Bill chose to lie to the world. Monica on the other hand was an Intern and should not have been having sex while on the job but this was an Intern with the President. They both were wrong with what they chose to do but President Clinton really screwed up by using very poor judgement. No one you would want as your President using that kind of judgement.

Monica was young and hope she learned something from this fling. Don't have sex with married men would be the first lesson I hope she learned. Also don't have sex with a powerful married man and think he's going to fall in love with you. lol Poor Monica.

Read this
    https://nypost.com/2016/06/18/monica...heated-on-her/

President Bill Clinton had an affair with former Vice President Walter Mondale’s daughter — while multitasking with at least two mistresses in the White House — according to a tell-all by a Secret Service officer who guarded the Oval Office.
    The plot thickens......

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    The plot thickens......
    What's surprising is look at how many people knew Clinton was having sex with several different women and this was over a period of years while he was married to Hillary. Nobody spilled the beans. Same with a lot of these powerful men. Today all we have are leaks giving us confidential information all the time.

Why did they all keep quiet about the sex? Do these guys pay people to keep quiet?
    Looks like Clinton didn't spend a dime on all of his so called mistresses. What a great big jerk Clinton is. Tells me a lot about Hillary Clinton too.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    What's surprising is look at how many people knew Clinton was having sex with several different women and this was over a period of years while he was married to Hillary. Nobody spilled the beans. Same with a lot of these powerful men. Today all we have are leaks giving us confidential information all the time.

Why did they all keep quiet about the sex? Do these guys pay people to keep quiet?
    Looks like Clinton didn't spend a dime on all of his so called mistresses. What a great big jerk Clinton is. Tells me a lot about Hillary Clinton too.
    lexx thinks it's ok because Bill is a democrat. Lexx would blow a fuse if Trump did the same thing.

I think the real issue that he flip flopped on this question 'did he? or didn't he?' apologize. He did say EVERYONE. Monica's apology could have been 3-5 years later even.

Clinton was commiting adultery when he was attorney general and governor of Arkansas. In one case, he brutally raped a woman. He should have been charged with rape and convicted. He was a real scumbag. Why do politicians or powerful people get away with so much sexual misconduct? They should be held accountable like every one else.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-05-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post

lexx didn't care because Clinton was a democrat.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

I read this about sexuality and politics:

Of 160 attendees in my plenary:

• About 8 (5%) identified as moderate.
    • About 4 (2.5%) identified as Conservative.
    • The remainder, around 148, (92.5%) identified as Liberal/Democrat. source

Anyone can say they're sorry but do they mean it and sorry for what, getting caught?

Who cares if Bill apologized then or five or six years later. I doubt an apology would mean much and the way Mrs. Clinton treated and talked about Monica doesn't tell me Bill gave a sincere apology.

Is Bill lying now about apologizing, who knows and who really cares. The Clintons are not what they once were and Hillary found this out when Trump won.

Bill has a long list of women he's had sex with during his marriage to Hillary and even a claim of rape. He ruined himself quite a while ago and had every chance to be somebody that would be remembered as great. It's sad.