+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Harley Davidson hit

    This is gonna piss a lot of people off. We pay enough in customs and excise charges from the US already on Harley Davidson parts.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/business/...iffs-1.3516313

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    Re: Harley Davidson hit

    The EU has said it will hit back with its own “countermeasures” on €2.8 billion of US products like bourbon and Harley-Davidson motorbikes in response to US president Donald Trump’s actions. Ms Malmström said tariffs would be “measured” and “proportionate”.

    This will definately be pushed onto the consumer. THEM

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Harley Davidson hit

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    The EU has said it will hit back with its own “countermeasures” on €2.8 billion of US products like bourbon and Harley-Davidson motorbikes in response to US president Donald Trump’s actions. Ms Malmström said tariffs would be “measured” and “proportionate”.

    This will definately be pushed onto the consumer. THEM
    And I've got 2 friggin Harleys

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Harley Davidson hit

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    And I've got 2 friggin Harleys
    Chesty is a filthy Irish liar. He abuses old people and wants them dead!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Harley Davidson hit

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    This is gonna piss a lot of people off. We pay enough in customs and excise charges from the US already on Harley Davidson parts.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/business/...iffs-1.3516313
    Don't believe the Irish liar. Chesty is a scumbag!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Harley Davidson hit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Don't believe the Irish liar. Chesty is a scumbag!
    What lies?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Harley Davidson hit

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    What lies?
    You are a liar and a Bastard. What are you going to do about It? Show up on my doorstep and we'll settle it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Harley Davidson hit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You are a liar and a Bastard. What are you going to do about It? Show up on my doorstep and we'll settle it.
    You wont have a door left if I show up BANG haha.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Harley Davidson hit

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    You wont have a door left if I show up BANG haha.
    Go to hell you SOB!

    As for imposed tariffs, Irish can afford it, they have many Irishmen in the USA, they need to pay their dues, ha. ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-06-2018 at 07:19 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Harley Davidson hit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Go to hell you SOB!

    As for imposed tariffs, Irish can afford it, they have many Irishmen in the USA, they need to pay their dues, ha. ha.
    Oh I can well afford it Nance. I've got plenty of money. Bet you've never moved out of that shithole but I've been to the US many times and I have PLENTY of connections there. You are an isolated lunatic who is now locked into his room but if you think thats bad, wait and see what will happen when I let your family know you are posting threats online while you have already revealed your identity and your name and address are now public. I already have an extensive and well laid out dossier of your carry on typed up and saved ready to print.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Harley Davidson hit

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Oh I can well afford it Nance. I've got plenty of money. Bet you've never moved out of that shithole but I've been to the US many times and I have PLENTY of connections there. You are an isolated lunatic who is now locked into his room but if you think thats bad, wait and see what will happen when I let your family know you are posting threats online while you have already revealed your identity and your name and address are now public. I already have an extensive and well laid out dossier of your carry on typed up and saved ready to print.
    Chesty is Satan's best, he is an evil foul mouth Irish gangster!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Harley Davidson hit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty is Satan's best, he is an evil foul mouth Irish gangster!
    Satan must pay well haha. Go look up your own asshole.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Harley Davidson hit

    DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

Similar Threads

  1. 29 Harley Street, London W1G 9QR
    By Newsy in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 10:55 AM
  2. George davidson [[email protected]]
    By ernestberlin in forum Hotel Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 04:12 PM
  3. Tynadras Wholesale Store - Cheryl Davidson - Fraud - Scammer
    By wkhattak in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 02:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •