+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast

Trump's Tax Cuts Work!

President Trump took a once-in-a-generation stand for small business and for Main Street, and his hard work paid off. We’re still learning of businesses that are deciding to reinvest their savings back into their business and employees.

J.M. Smucker based in Orrville, OH is sweetening the lives of nearly 5,000 employees in the form of $1,000 bonuses. They are also making a million dollar charitable contribution and contributing an additional $20 million to its employee pension plan.

U-Haul, based in Phoenix, AZ, is granting $1,200 bonuses for full-time employees and $500 bonuses for part-time employees, a decision that benefits over 28,000 workers.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina made the decision to give a $1,000 bonus to 4,700 employees and donate $40 million in charitable contributions. They are also using the federal tax cut to hold down future rate increases.

Despite claims that the tax cuts were “unpatriotic,” they are significantly helping millions of Americans, and that fact cannot be ignored.
    https://taxcutswork.com/tax-cuts-benefits-cant-ignored/
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Trump's Tax Cuts Work!

tax cuts WORK WEBSITE what PROPAGANDA MACHINE put THAT UP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    tax cuts WORK WEBSITE what PROPAGANDA MACHINE put THAT UP!!
    Far more examples of Trump's tax cut working than your ONE example of a negative effect.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

there are HUNDREDS of examples of the NEGATIVE effects!! big companies laying off or FIRING WORKERS and buying back stock or paying investors!! retail stores closing by the thousands!! that's LOTTA JOB LOSSES!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

You have hundreds of examples but can only provide one to support your claim. I showed how tens of thousands benefitted. And dividends to investors is also a benefit.

the cuts WORK means NOTHING!! the inflation and job losses wipe them out for MOST the next level just keeps up and the RICH get to BUY BUY BUY!! as long as HEALTH is RUINED under tRUMP everyone but the RICH is HOLDING BACK!! afraid to spend unless they use CREDIT!! did i mention that the DEBT TAKES a big HIT TOO!! tax cuts ARN'T free!!

What did we get out of the massive debt that O'bama piled up?

Need I remind you that unemployment is at record lows? Thanks to Trump.

the TREND of LOW employment was STARTED by obama which is WHY of course that WEAKLING tRUMP decided to RUN in the fiirst place!! if he got LUCKY by LYING his ASS OFF he had a GRAVY TRAIN to ride despite his idiotic antics and blunders!!

the TREND of LOW employment was STARTED by obama which is WHY of course that WEAKLING tRUMP decided to RUN in the fiirst place!! if he got LUCKY by LYING his ASS OFF he had a GRAVY TRAIN to ride despite his idiotic antics and blunders!!
    I can explain why unemployment is low. Trumps tax cuts and other business friendly policy.

I bet you can't explain why it trended lower due to any o'bama policy.

the TREND was ALREADY WORKIN when obama left office!! and tRUMP had some ROUGH MONTHS with LOW JOBS #s .......NO EXCUSES!! PLUS thousands of jobs were lost!!

What a bunch of BS. Do you really believe some of the sh*t you say?

joe with a TROLL RESPONSE!! ......i was just thinkin if shitmouth trump says something joe believes it!! that makes joe a SHIT EATER!!

joe with a TROLL RESPONSE!! ......i was just thinkin if shitmouth trump says something joe believes it!! that makes joe a SHIT EATER!!
    o'bama doesn't need toilet paper with people like lexx around.

Name:  made in the usa.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  37.2 KB

If that was o'bama, lexx would lick it clean.

i could care less about obama NOW since he's NOT the PRESIDENT!! YOUR the IDIOT that is OBSESSED with obama!!