+ Reply to Thread

Who Pays The Taxes?

In 2012, the top 50 percent of all taxpayers (69.2 million filers) paid 97.2 percent of all income taxes while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 2.8 percent.

The top 1 percent (1.3 million filers) paid a greater share of income taxes (37.8 percent) than the bottom 90 percent (124.5 million filers) combined (30.2 percent).

The top 1 percent of taxpayers paid a higher effective income tax rate than any other group, at 27.1 percent, which is over 8 times higher than taxpayers in the bottom 50 percent (3.3 percent).
    https://taxfoundation.org/summary-la...a-2015-update/
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Who Pays The Taxes?

the PROBLEM is they dont PAY ENOUGH TAXES!! and NOW they pay EVEN LESS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

The top half pays more than 97% of taxes. That's not enough?

lexx must be a free loader.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

and you must be an ATHEIST!! did you forget WHO owns the MONEY!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar and give God what belongs to God.

do you know what that means!?
    Last edited by lexx; 06-01-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those which exist are established by God."
    Do YOU get it lexx?

so your SAYIN PUTIN was ESTABLISHED by GOD!? and HITLER TOO!? just to NAME a FEW!!

What does that have to do with taxes?

nice DODGE LIBRAL!! give ceasar his DUE!! that would include obama!! makes you a hypocrite!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    nice DODGE LIBRAL!! give ceasar his DUE!! that would include obama!!
    I never protested O'bama or declared that he's not my president. But now that he's gone, I can criticize the poor job he did.

how STUPID is THAT!? YOU kept it TO YOURSELF!! but god KNOWS!! and to help with your OTHER question what's a christian have to do with POLITICS!?
    Last edited by lexx; 06-04-2018 at 07:50 PM.

Name:  Swamp.png
Views: 17
Size:  145.2 KB

In 2012, the top 50 percent of all taxpayers (69.2 million filers) paid 97.2 percent of all income taxes while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 2.8 percent.

The top 1 percent (1.3 million filers) paid a greater share of income taxes (37.8 percent) than the bottom 90 percent (124.5 million filers) combined (30.2 percent).

The top 1 percent of taxpayers paid a higher effective income tax rate than any other group, at 27.1 percent, which is over 8 times higher than taxpayers in the bottom 50 percent (3.3 percent).

n 2012, the top 50 percent of all taxpayers (69.2 million filers) paid 97.2 percent of all income taxes while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 2.8 percent.