+ Reply to Thread

Todd Archer Slanders Rodney Walker of MCA & Check Out Rodney Walker's Response

In recent MLM news, another MLM Loser by the name of Todd Archer has went on the attack to try and stop Rodney Walker, the top sales agent in MCA and Million Dollar Earner.

HERE'S TODD ARCHER'S RANT AGAINST RODNEY WALKER

RODNEY WALKER PROVES HIS TEAM IS GENERATING MILLIONS IN SALES

Rodney reached out to Todd numerous times and asked Todd Archer to provide proof his team was making money sense he made such horrific claims Rodney Walker's wasn't, but Todd Archer was unwilling to do so, as he sent numerous death threats to Rodney Walker and warning's that he would send CRIPS to Rodney's house all the way from NY.

FINALLY, Rodney Walker has destroyed ANOTHER hater and sent them into the hole of failure for attacking him, and drops his final video making the TODD ARCHER BRAND another failure in America.

RODNEY WALKER PROVES HE EARNED 1 MILLION DOLLARS IN MCA IN 36 MONTHS LIVE ON YOUTUBE
    MIC IS DROPPED

Unregistered Guest

Re: Todd Archer Slanders Rodney Walker of MCA & Check Out Rodney Walker's Response

I wondered when Mitch would come back.

Re: Todd Archer Slanders Rodney Walker of MCA & Check Out Rodney Walker's Response

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Johnson View Post
    Rodney Walker Sexual Predator on google

More than likely you are Todd Archer, broke bitch ass nigga.

So if I am a sexual predator, prove it once again.

Link to the Florida Sex Offender List

$100,000 paid to anyone who finds me on the Florida Sex Offender List
    https://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/of...nderSearch.jsf

Link to the National Sex Offender List covering the entire country
    https://www.nsopw.gov/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

$100,000 paid to any bum . Now take action.

IF I AM A SEXUAL PREDATOR, AND YOUR NOT, THEN WHY THE FUCK I'VE MADE OVER A MILLION 1.8 MILLION IN 6 YEARS AND YOU A BROKE MOTHAFUCKA?

Now $100,000 paid to any of you bum ass losers who keep running back to google about some bullshit from 20 years ago that you dont know the story on. You better be careful because its people ready to slander the out of all of your names and they say you will be known everywhere as a rapist if you keep ing with rodney walker.

that was 18 years ago and thats why all if you broke ass losers will atay broke, because you gossip like reality tv whoes 😂 your jealousy is obvious amd the case was over turned which is why im ot on the sex offender list bitch nigga, . another 1 million on the way faggot. Keep ataying broke.

these pussies so mad they been tryjng to use some old shit against me for 6 years and im destroying there pockets. these pussy men woth vaginas hate it. the only reason skmeome would bring up a criminal past is to stop them from making money. you and anyone who listens. 6 years and im on my way to $450,000 this year while you bitches slander me over something from 20 years ago 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️. it wont work 😂😂😂. im still winning bums

Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    More than likely you are Todd Archer, broke bitch ass nigga.

So if I am a sexual predator, prove it once again.

IF I AM A SEXUAL PREDATOR, AND YOUR NOT, THEN WHY THE FUCK I'VE MADE OVER A MILLION 1.8 MILLION IN 6 YEARS AND YOU A BROKE MOTHAFUCKA?
    If you made all that money, let's see you prove it.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.