+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nancy now working foir General Chesty.

Finally, General Chesty gets to sit back and watch as Nancy the Pissysaurus Rex copys and pastes General Chestys posts. He appears to be missing the point that the pyschotic delusions referred in the Copy and paste, is and always will remain, as an indicator of his (Nancys) utter descent into madness. Earl (after his krazy old poppa) Chuck Nance has now hit rock bottom haha. My sympathy to his spouse, Sherry Irene Nance (a lady).

Re: Nancy now working foir General Chesty.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Finally, General Chesty gets to sit back and watch as Nancy the Pissysaurus Rex copys and pastes General Chestys posts. He appears to be missing the point that the pyschotic delusions referred in the Copy and paste, is and always will remain, as an indicator of his (Nancys) utter descent into madness. Earl (after his krazy old poppa) Chuck Nance has now hit rock bottom haha. My sympathy to his spouse, Sherry Irene Nance (a lady).
    Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious

Re: Nancy now working for General Chesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious
    Nancy now working for General Chesty.

Re: Nancy now working for General Chesty.

Nancy now working for General Chesty.

Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha

Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha
    You are a Bastard, filthy Irishman and a COWARD. Show up on my doorstep and I'll kick you ass! Go to HELL!

You are a Bastard, filthy Irishman and a COWARD. Show up on my doorstep and I'll kick you ass! Go to HELL!
    Tut tut. Such violent talk. Shocking. You need to get back on the meds haha Nancy.

Tut tut. Such violent talk. Shocking. You need to get back on the meds haha Nancy.
    Go to hell you filthy bastard!

Go to hell you filthy bastard!
    Disgraceful carry on

Disgraceful carry on
    Sit in a filthy shit hole you filthy Bastard!

Sit in a filthy shit hole you filthy Bastard!
    Gonna let you burn out here then I'll be along to roast you again Nancy boy.

Gonna let you burn out here then I'll be along to roast you again Nancy boy.
    Sit in a filthy shit hole you filthy Bastard! I heard your mother was a whore!

Sit in a filthy shit hole you filthy Bastard! I heard your mother was a whore!
    Where'd ya hear that? Was it the voices in your head tellin ya? That was Satan talkin. When he said "your mother was a whore" he meant your mother and now she sucks cocks in hell haha. Drove her into her grave didn't ya Nancy? Named after your Daddy but you fell short of expectations. Too much bible shit sent you out over the edge haha. Pitiful old bastard.

Where'd ya hear that? Was it the voices in your head tellin ya? That was Satan talkin. When he said "your mother was a whore" he meant your mother and now she sucks cocks in hell haha. Drove her into her grave didn't ya Nancy? Named after your Daddy but you fell short of expectations. Too much bible shit sent you out over the edge haha. Pitiful old bastard.
    Go to hell you cowardly SOB. You're a true coward. Come to my doorstep and I'll kick your ass. Can't do it, you're hiding behind the whore's skirts, right?
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-05-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Go to hell you cowardly SOB. You're a true coward. Come to my doorstep and I'll kick your ass. Can't do it, you're hiding behind the whore's skirts, right?
    Why did you edit out the last bit about my friends "funking" my mother? I told you Nance, i get the original notification so you cant hide it.

Why did you edit out the last bit about my friends "funking" my mother? I told you Nance, i get the original notification so you cant hide it.
    You are a filthy BASTARD!

Go to HELL, you SOB!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-05-2018 at 11:00 PM.