+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The position of God is vacant.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha
    Too bad, you are one of Satan's best. Go where Satan lives.
    GO TO HELL YOU FILTHY BASTARD.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Too bad, you are one of Satan's best. Go where Satan lives.
    GO TO HELL YOU FILTHY BASTARD.
    I had a wash and now I'm just a bastard haha.

Nance, Earl F. Died in Santa Rosa, October 14, 1996, husband of whore Verbea A Nance of Santa Rosa. Father of Nancy Jo Nance of Walnut Creek, Chuck Nance of Vidalia, GA and Pat Nance of San Antonio, TX. A native of Calistoga, CA, age 91 years (may he rest in pieces). Earl F had considered drowning the middle bastard at birth and regretted not taking that action.

I had a wash and now I'm just a bastard haha.

Nance, Earl F. Died in Santa Rosa, October 14, 1996, husband of whore Verbea A Nance of Santa Rosa. Father of Nancy Jo Nance of Walnut Creek, Chuck Nance of Vidalia, GA and Pat Nance of San Antonio, TX. A native of Calistoga, CA, age 91 years (may he rest in pieces). Earl F had considered drowning the middle bastard at birth and regretted not taking that action.
    Go to hell you SOB!
    You know it is difficult to offend one of Satan's special people, but I am persistent, I'll keep trying. I need a filthy vocabulary like Chesty. Yes, Satan is very proud of Chesty!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-06-2018 at 08:16 PM.

The record is clear, God is holy and we are not!

Nance, Earl F. Died in Santa Rosa, October 14, 1996, husband of whore Verbea A Nance of Santa Rosa. Father of Nancy Jo Nance of Walnut Creek, Chuck Nance of Vidalia, GA and Pat Nance of San Antonio, TX. A native of Calistoga, CA, age 91 years (may the filthy er rest in pieces). Earl F had considered drowning the middle bastard at birth and regretted not taking that action. Instead, he completly disowned the bastard as he had become too psychotic and an embarrassment.

nance, earl f. Died in santa rosa, october 14, 1996, husband of whore verbea a nance of santa rosa. Father of nancy jo nance of walnut creek, chuck nance of vidalia, ga and pat nance of san antonio, tx. A native of calistoga, ca, age 91 years (may he rest in pieces). Earl f had considered drowning the middle bastard at birth and regretted not taking that action.
    Go to hell you filty bastard!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-10-2018 at 12:49 AM.

Name:  why-does-god-only-talk-to-stupid-people-6462938.png
Views: 31
Size:  110.5 KB

lexx is offline Most Valued Scams Member !!!

it seems cnance has taken god's PLACE!! same thing satan did!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    it seems cnance has taken god's PLACE!! same thing satan did!?
    What total nonsense. I have discovered things about the New Testament which no one else knows or wants to know. It is amazing how ignorant believers have become. Lexx, you don't know the meaning of research. It is what many on the internet do, just blast away without knowing hardly anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    What total nonsense. I have discovered things about the New Testament which no one else knows or wants to know. It is amazing how ignorant believers have become. Lexx, you don't know the meaning of research. It is what many on the internet do, just blast away without knowing hardly anything.
    You are a psychotic delusional lunatic. You fit all the criteria and you have never received ANY true or positive support for any of your delusional rantings. ANYWHERE. But you are suffering from psychosis and that psychosis is based in the lunacy of the "protected" paddock of "freedom of religion" and because of this, you are blissfully unaware of your pathological condition. Scams is the best place for you as very few people even pass through here now so you are ranting to an almost empty room. You are now on your final, lonely road to your inevitable termination of life and there it will end. May your passing be painful, miserable and lonely because you deserve that much you old bastard haha.

Terrifying children with a fictitious demon just to make them need a fictitious protector who they say created this fictitious demon in the first place. Child abuse. Are you not ashamed. Who is the real coward Nance? Who is the real coward? How cowardly can it get. Bullying children with tales of monsters. Sickening.

Watch out chesty is a dangerous Satanist! Holy people hate chesty. It is so sad.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-23-2018 at 07:20 AM.