+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lets face it

Lets face it

I suppose the ongoing war between Chesty and Cnance is the only entertainment left on this forum. Lexx and Joe appear to have covered trump to hell and back and may be doing that round trip again but they have sweet eff all else to go at it about. Peggy Sue has been corrupted by Chesty and is becoming a small bit naughty. No Maxim jumps in, slaps Nance in the kisser and runs off and thats about the sum of it. Its lookin blue folks. I hope Nance sticks around or I'll have nobody to amuse me.

Re: Lets face it

"nancy" got me over here by REPOSTING his LIFE thread which he plastered all over the PLACE!! which tells ME he is STUCk with HIS OWN meaning of LIFE as he defines it but there ya go what else is CONFLICT made of like PIE wouldn't solve it in a MINUTE but then you have KINDS to fret about!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    "nancy" got me over here by REPOSTING his LIFE thread which he plastered all over the PLACE!! which tells ME he is STUCk with HIS OWN meaning of LIFE as he defines it but there ya go what else is CONFLICT made of like PIE wouldn't solve it in a MINUTE but then you have KINDS to fret about!!
    I appreciate my chew toy and would be lost if he went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    You're just a Trump hater and your panties get stuck in a knot whenever Trump does great things.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    You're just a Trump hater and your panties get stuck in a knot whenever Trump does great things.

Joe. Request from an unbiased outsider. Can you list off a few of these "great things". The "news" ain't doing him any favors.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Joe. Request from an unbiased outsider. Can you list off a few of these "great things". The "news" ain't doing him any favors.
    I believe the tax cuts and the good economy are great things. Sure, some Americans may have missed the boat as these policies will never benefit 100% of the citizens but the majority, even lexx himself, had more take home pay due to the tax cuts.

I believe the tax cuts and the good economy are great things. Sure, some Americans may have missed the boat as these policies will never benefit 100% of the citizens but the majority, even lexx himself, had more take home pay due to the tax cuts.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

So, this argument appears to be simply a Democrat v Republican issue and nothing to do with whats best for the US? There is no political ideal (anywhere) and there never will be so there will always be dissent.

So, this argument appears to be simply a Democrat v Republican issue and nothing to do with whats best for the US? There is no political ideal (anywhere) and there never will be so there will always be dissent.
    Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Earl Chuck Nance of 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275 for doing the work of General Chesty for him

It appears that less is just a Trump hater. After the tax cuts he admitted that his take home pay was increased then he criticized Trump saying it wasn't enough.

It appears that less is just a Trump hater. After the tax cuts he admitted that his take home pay was increased then he criticized Trump saying it wasn't enough.

I take it you mean Lexx not Less.

I take it you mean Lexx not Less.
    Well, lexx is less.

Well, lexx is less.

More confusion, less clarity.

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!