+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

tRUMP helping farmers

BUTTTT!! not in the USA!! not only is the farm bill stuck in REPUBLICAN congress but the TARIFF situation is causing LOST SALES to american farmers!! better FIX it before midterms!!

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/05/c...-soy-purchases
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: tRUMP helping farmers

ya gotta LAUGH at how the republicans can't even pass simple legislation to help farmers!! SAD!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...freedom-caucus
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ya gotta LAUGH at how the republicans can't even pass simple legislation to help farmers!! SAD!!
    How come your hero Oh'bama didn't help them?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

oh look mr ADULT BABY BLAME someone ELSE is trying to CHANGE the subject s USUAL!! i'm gonna SUPPOSE if the REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED congress had passed a BILL , obama woulda signed it!?

farmers are n trouble and TRUMP could CARE LESS!! he WANTS THEIR LAND!! he's modern day CARPETBAGGER!!

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...americas-farms

farmers are n trouble and TRUMP could CARE LESS!!
    I guess Oh'bama didn't care either since he didn't help the farmers. Did Trump promise to help the farmers?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

so you just come here each day to TROLL ACTING IGNORANT!! always trying to BAIT people into educating you!?

You blame Trump for stuff that O'bama didn't address in 8 years and Trump's been around less than 2 years.

Hypocrite much?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    You blame Trump for stuff that O'bama didn't address in 8 years and Trump's been around less than 2 years.

Hypocrite much?

maybe he shouldn't play so much GOLF!! i mean what's the PROBLEM he's got SAME PARTY CONGRESS with RAM THRU POWER and STILL!! not much gets done!! and when it DOES, the MAJORITY DONT LIKE IT!! i call that TERRIBLE GOVERNING!!

Unregistered Guest

maybe he shouldn't play so much GOLF!! i mean what's the PROBLEM he's got SAME PARTY CONGRESS with RAM THRU POWER and STILL!! not much gets done!! and when it DOES, the MAJORITY DONT LIKE IT!! i call that TERRIBLE GOVERNING!!:
    Why? O'bama played a lot of golf too. You didn't bitch about it then.

maybe he shouldn't play so much GOLF!! i mean what's the PROBLEM he's got SAME PARTY CONGRESS with RAM THRU POWER and STILL!! not much gets done!! and when it DOES, the MAJORITY DONT LIKE IT!! i call that TERRIBLE GOVERNING!!:
    Why? O'bama played a lot of golf too. You didn't bitch about it then.

what do you THINK joe is the REASONING of COMPARING 1's behavior to OTHERS!? is it christIan or jewIsh or muslim or CAPITALIST!? is it TRADITION or GRAPEVINE or a CON or you tell US since you USE it ALOT as a DEFENSE!? :cartmaiiin:salutie
    Last edited by lexx; 05-23-2018 at 09:13 PM.

Why is it ok for O'bama to play golf but not Trump?

You're a hypocrite.

well joe YOU are the DEFINITION of stupidity!!

For years, President Donald Trump criticized his predecessor Barack Obama for playing golf while on the job.

"Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf," he tweeted Oct. 13, 2014.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-barack-obama/

Well, Trump fixed many of the O'bama caused problems so golfing is ok.

If you could read, you would see that golf itself wasn't the problem but the timing of when O'bama went golfing.

I haven't seen anything about Trump golfing lately.

what TIMING!? tRUMP had the WORST TIMING when it came to GOLF!! your ALWAYS making excuses for HIM!!