+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Why do Christians tell me I'm going to die and go to hell?

Yeah, there are various groups in christianity who encompass the whole spectrum of methods of social interactions. Some are nice, some are jerks, some are more extreme in each direction.Try to stay away from the ones who make you uncomfortable, and if youre still interested in trying to connect with god, then also try connecting with groups of people who espouse the qualities of a god that youre looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSmoke View Post
    Yeah, there are various groups in christianity who encompass the whole spectrum of methods of social interactions. Some are nice, some are jerks, some are more extreme in each direction.Try to stay away from the ones who make you uncomfortable, and if youre still interested in trying to connect with god, then also try connecting with groups of people who espouse the qualities of a god that youre looking for.
    I'm probably eating bot bait here but sure what the fcuk. Before anyone can go further than the god assumption, they first have to decide on what exactly is this god assumption. This primitive assumption has been given many different personalities by the various religions that have sprung from the acceptance of this undefined assumption. Even within the Judaeo Christian bible there is a transformation from an angry narcissistic violent and vengeful representation (in the OT) to a gentle, loving, forgiving representation (in the NT). But all of this is based on a primitive assumption that has never been proven to be. It would appear that this assumption, due to the absence of definition with proof, is always going to be wide open to manipulation by any nutcase who professes to be religious and is therefore protected by "religious freedom".

Lets see how that runs.

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
    You know, for a religion that talks about peace and love, you wagging your finger in my face and self-righteously telling me how your way of life is better than mine, is pretty hypocritical, and frankly a huge turn-off.
    If you can choose peace and love, why do some people choose hell?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

LisaJo is offline I donít care what you think about me. I donít think about you at all.

Because Christians have very strict rules that they follow and they usually tell people if they do something wrong. For them, its weird and they want to protect themselves and you.
    I donít care what you think about me. I donít think about you at all.