+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Have God haters taken over the forum?

Damn, more of this "I'm a Christian", and therefore "I'm a Superman" crap.

Look, Hitler tried that and it didn't work.

Why don't you kindly, 'Fuck Off'.

The rest of the world doesn't really care about your religion.

Heck, this 'religion' looks like a lot more fun then yours;

They are worshiping life.

Christianity is basically a 'death cult'.
    You 'Worship' salvation via death.

Is there some reason you hate "LIFE"?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Damn, more of this "I'm a Christian", and therefore "I'm a Superman" crap.

Look, Hitler tried that and it didn't work.

Why don't you kindly, 'Fuck Off'.

The rest of the world doesn't really care about your religion.

Heck, this 'religion' looks like a lot more fun then yours;

They are worshiping life.

Christianity is basically a 'death cult'.
    You 'Worship' salvation via death.

Is there some reason you hate "LIFE"?
    Who are you addressing? I said I don't believe in Christianity or any kind of religion. You don't have to have a religion to believe in God. It is a real problem with atheists, they are so busy opposing religion that they can't figure what believers believe. If no God, you must believe in nothing, which means you are "real down to earth," ha ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-02-2018 at 12:28 AM.

Billions of people belong to either the Christian religion or Muslim religion. In 2015 over 2 billion people were Christians but this number is on a slight decline in Europe. Muslims have over 1 billion and their religion is on an incline.

Lots of people in this world who believe in that Superman God. That's the way many people view God as a Superman. Creating Earth and mankind, performing miracles, putting his son, Jesus Christ, on Earth to die for our sins, curing the sick but mostly forgiving sins and offering an afterlasting life in Heaven. Of course the Bible and following God's word is important to religion also the Koran in the Muslim religion

Other religions too with a slightly different list of wonders God does for man.

It's definitely a topic to be discussed.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ing-in-europe/

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/1...body_religion/
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 06-02-2018 at 03:51 PM. Reason: added list of Religions

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Isn't he the person who wrote his own distorted version of the new testament?
    Yes he is and I was trying to understand how he views God. He has a different twist on God and who God is, wondered if anyone posting here was familiar with Hart.

He's probably good friends with Lexx.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Who are God haters? It is difficult to determine who they are. Apparently, Nomaxim is an atheist, but in opposing Christians with strong language, he comes across as a God hater, or hater of Christianity, which includes the idea of God. What is really interesting is the inability of atheists to explain existence without God. Atheists explanation for the universe falls apart when it comes to the beginning of everything. Science agrees there is a time line to the universe, but science cannot explain how something comes from nothing. It is logical, if there is a time line to the universe there must be a beginning! Where is the scientific explanation????

How about some other issues? Based on the laws of probability for the existence of modern day plants and animals it would take a probability factor of at least .0001 for the event to occur by chance alone. How about that Nomaxim? Present a scientific explanation which defies laws of probability for the existence of nature. I'll bet you can't do it. However, Nomaxim is a dedicated atheist, nothing will change his mind. For atheists, facts don't matter. God is a myth!

Well, the better explanation, one explaining what science cannot explain, is God created the universe. As for why God did it, there is no agreement. I have derived answers to important questions from a series of dreams which I've posted on the forum, but there is a lot of doubt because of much prejudice. How dare I claim to have supernatural dreams. Why can't I have them instead of him! What he claims from his dreams isn't Christian, isn't right according to a proper respect for humans. Nomaxim favorite theory is I am a liar. There are many who agree. The teller of dreams is a liar. And so it goes for so many objections.

I have a quick observation which I believe puts it into perspective. Without symbolic communication abilities, humans would be like other species. So, we aren't really special. Ancient people began claiming humans to be special and evoked pagan gods to afford them glory and special status. However, a crisis developed when pagan believers were confronted with the real God of the universe. It was when God selected Abraham to lead a small group of people as HIs chosen people. Thus, began God's intervention in human affairs.

Atheists have a difficult time explaining events of the Old Testament. It is a difficult task to convince the world all those people were liars. And how about all those prophets and those experiences with God and angels. How about an explanation for Ezekiel and all of those very vivid descriptions of angels, etc.? Oh, I get it, aliens came from outer space and did all those things. If so, what happened to those aliens? Atheists can't explain it! However, as it turns out, atheism is a very strong faith. I once recall an atheist saying if he saw God or heaven he would know it to be an illusion.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-02-2018 at 07:01 PM.

God haters? what a fcuking oxymoron to apply that term to those who don't even accept the term "god" as applying to anything with a discernible definition. The term "god" applies to the primitive assumption that the forces of nature had (unprovable) superhuman form, emotions, powers etc. You cannot have hate, love or any emotion towards something when you have no clue what that assumption (yes, that's all it is) represents. To consider that there may be a force that drives existence (like the power in a battery) is acceptable and must be open to consideration unless it can be shown not to be so. To apply any form, personality, wishes, wants, rules etc to this considered force is a corruption. You cannot know anything of something unless you first know what that something is and can actually prove it. Then everybody can move forward from that point. That point remains unknown.
    Chuck Nance sits in his locked room with the most dangerous of tools for the delusional at his hand, The internet. He reads every piece of shit he can lay his hands on then constructs stories from them and touts them as divine dreams. He imagines himself as the right hand and the voice of this human creation (and he's not the first lunatic or manipulator to do so). Grandiose delusions. Part of psychosis.
    The thing that intelligent people find hard to tolerate is the total idiocy of those who tout this ancient shit as the truth and lord it over others. Parts of humanity have managed to walk upright and parts are still dragging their knuckles along the ground waiting for the thunder crack so they can fall down and prostrate themselves in fear. Of course there is also the money making element of it prevalent in the good ol USA. So, now the idiot will resort to calling me a Satanist because he simply has no answers. Nevermind, he'll be dead soon.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    God haters? what a fcuking oxymoron to apply that term to those who don't even accept the term "god" as applying to anything with a discernible definition. The term "god" applies to the primitive assumption that the forces of nature had (unprovable) superhuman form, emotions, powers etc. You cannot have hate, love or any emotion towards something when you have no clue what that assumption (yes, that's all it is) represents. To consider that there may be a force that drives existence (like the power in a battery) is acceptable and must be open to consideration unless it can be shown not to be so. To apply any form, personality, wishes, wants, rules etc to this considered force is a corruption. You cannot know anything of something unless you first know what that something is and can actually prove it. Then everybody can move forward from that point. That point remains unknown.

Chuck Nance sits in his locked room with the most dangerous of tools for the delusional at his hand, The internet. He reads every piece of shit he can lay his hands on then constructs stories from them and touts them as divine dreams. He imagines himself as the right hand and the voice of this human creation (and he's not the first lunatic or manipulator to do so). Grandiose delusions. Part of psychosis.
    The thing that intelligent people find hard to tolerate is the total idiocy of those who tout this ancient shit as the truth and lord it over others. Parts of humanity have managed to walk upright and parts are still dragging their knuckles along the ground waiting for the thunder crack so they can fall down and prostrate themselves in fear. Of course there is also the money making element of it prevalent in the good ol USA. So, now the idiot will resort to calling me a Satanist because he simply has no answers. Nevermind, he'll be dead soon.
    What a ridiculous rant. It is like most other postings by chesty, a convoluted statement or fabrication hate rant about what I think, why I think, and, most of all, how ridiculous it is to suggest there be such thing as God. From ignorance, he professes to have all the answers, and, [U][B]like all other rants, he makes a statement about my death. He wants to frighten me! He has threatened me many times with statements about my death, and how horrible it will be. Apparently, he hates old people. It is as if he (Chesty) will cause my death. I think that is what he means! And it was what chesty wants me to believe.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-03-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Who are God haters? It is difficult to determine who they are. Apparently, Nomaxim is an atheist, but in opposing Christians with strong language, he comes across as a God hater, or hater of Christianity, which includes the idea of God. What is really interesting is the inability of atheists to explain existence without God. Atheists explanation for the universe falls apart when it comes to the beginning of everything. Science agrees there is a time line to the universe, but science cannot explain how something comes from nothing. It is logical, if there is a time line to the universe there must be a beginning! Where is the scientific explanation????

How about some other issues? Based on the laws of probability for the existence of modern day plants and animals it would take a probability factor of at least .0001 for the event to occur by chance alone. How about that Nomaxim? Present a scientific explanation which defies laws of probability for the existence of nature. I'll bet you can't do it. However, Nomaxim is a dedicated atheist, nothing will change his mind. For atheists, facts don't matter. God is a myth!

Well, the better explanation, one explaining what science cannot explain, is God created the universe. As for why God did it, there is no agreement. I have derived answers to important questions from a series of dreams which I've posted on the forum, but there is a lot of doubt because of much prejudice. How dare I claim to have supernatural dreams. Why can't I have them instead of him! What he claims from his dreams isn't Christian, isn't right according to a proper respect for humans. Nomaxim favorite theory is I am a liar. There are many who agree. The teller of dreams is a liar. And so it goes for so many objections.

I have a quick observation which I believe puts it into perspective.

Without symbolic communication abilities, humans would be like other species.
    So, we aren't really special. Ancient people began claiming humans to be special and evoked pagan gods to afford them glory and special status. However, a crisis developed when pagan believers were confronted with the real God of the universe. It was when God selected Abraham to lead a small group of people as HIs chosen people. Thus, began God's intervention in human affairs.

Atheists have a difficult time explaining events of the Old Testament. It is a difficult task to convince the world all those people were liars. And how about all those prophets and those experiences with God and angels. How about an explanation for Ezekiel and all of those very vivid descriptions of angels, etc.? Oh, I get it, aliens came from outer space and did all those things. If so, what happened to those aliens? Atheists can't explain it! However, as it turns out, atheism is a very strong faith. I once recall an atheist saying if he saw God or heaven he would know it to be an illusion.

Originally Posted by chesty:

The thing that intelligent people find hard to tolerate is the total idiocy of those who tout this ancient shit as the truth and lord it over others. Parts of humanity have managed to walk upright and parts are still dragging their knuckles along the ground waiting for the thunder crack so they can fall down and prostrate themselves in fear. Of course there is also the money making element of it prevalent in the good ol USA. So, now the idiot will resort to calling me a Satanist because he simply has no answers.
    Nevermind, he'll be dead soon.

What a ridiculous rant. It is like most other postings by chesty, a convoluted statement or fabrication hate rant about what I think, why I think, and, most of all, how ridiculous it is to suggest there be such thing as God. From ignorance, he professes to have all the answers, and, like all other rants, he makes statements about my death. He wants to frighten me! He has threatened me many times with statements about my death, and how horrible it will be. Apparently, he hates old people. It is as if he (Chesty) will cause my death. I think that is what he means! And it is what chesty wants me to believe.

He has no answer to important questions such as: Who or what created matter and energy? What caused the universe to come into existence? How do you explain Bible stories without references to God? There are many more important questions chesty can't answer. Just read chesty's comments!

In case anyone wants to know. Chesty is here to bring down the forum. I am his first target, others will follow. Mostly, he hates old people.

For everyone's amusement, or, if you will, consternation, here are examples of Chesty's obscene rants. If you notice, he really wants me dead! Evidence is chesty's postings.

READ IT!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it.
    The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance, The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING!

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL??? Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and
    waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance. Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers . I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.
    Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Nance done haha. Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha. Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and
    waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha.
    ANOTHER DEATH THREAT: Not long to go now Nance!

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back.

Bring it on you stinking psychotic delusional old bastard. You fabricated these lunatic tales of fcuking dinosaurs and tried to sell them on forums but you were chased away from all but Scan.com where lunatics find a home. Now you have become obsessed with these psychotic delusions. YOU ARE A VERY SICK cookie monster.
    And the bastard is back. This lying old bastard claims he is leaving but he is weak and cannot help but take another bite of the apple. If there be a hell, this bastard will roast for eternity. But theres not and he wont. He'll just die and rot......SOON.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy.
    I don't speak to smelly old dinosaurs. Why did you feel the need to invoke that old bastard. God this and god that but no idea of what that word even means. Remember, the point is that primitive man mistook his own inner thoughts for the voice of a great leader. That was before he came to recognise this voice as his own voice and became conscious /self aware. Comes from living in a shithole backwater.

Ill be here when you're dead and rotten haha.
    Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha
    !

Yes, Chesty’s comments are rare gems. He derives pleasure from attacking and torturing 0ld people! Chesty wants me dead!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-04-2018 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    What a ridiculous rant. It is like most other postings by chesty, a convoluted statement or fabrication hate rant about what I think, why I think, and, most of all, how ridiculous it is to suggest there be such thing as God. From ignorance, he professes to have all the answers, and, [U][B]like all other rants, he makes a statement about my death. He wants to frighten me! He has threatened me many times with statements about my death, and how horrible it will be. Apparently, he hates old people. It is as if he (Chesty) will cause my death. I think that is what he means! And it was what chesty wants me to believe.
    Read this fcukwit or don't you have the intellectual capability to comprehend what is written. It completely rips apart your idiot assumptions which are based on NOTHING. You fool. You retarded Neanderthal. You knuckle dragging primitive. You have nothing but the mental capability of a sheep. You are regimentally conditioned to accept and to need. You will die not knowing, having lived in a gradually deepening delusion and now you are crawling in the bottom of that pit. You have created (in your delusional mind) the answers you could never find because you asked the wrong questions and this has led you into madness. Go back to the asylum you escaped from Nancy. You belong there among your own kind. Run along now, like a good little lunatic.

Read this fcukwit or don't you have the intellectual capability to comprehend what is written. It completely rips apart your idiot assumptions which are based on NOTHING. You fool. You retarded Neanderthal. You knuckle dragging primitive. You have nothing but the mental capability of a sheep. You are regimentally conditioned to accept and to need. You will die not knowing, having lived in a gradually deepening delusion and now you are crawling in the bottom of that pit. You have created (in your delusional mind) the answers you could never find because you asked the wrong questions and this has led you into madness. Go back to the asylum you escaped from Nancy. You belong there among your own kind. Run along now, like a good little lunatic.

It is clear, Chesty hates old people, and if he finds an old person who believes in God he hates them even more! Read his filthy and demeaning comments. He needs to be in prison where he belongs. As an Irish gangster, he has been in prison. Now, with so many attacks on old people and the innocent, he will be back in his old prison cell. If you notice, in his statements about religion he really hates God or the idea of God. He reminds me of those I know who have many, many cases against God. They love Satan who also has a dislike for God. It is a serious problem for many people. Based on so many cases of social injustice, It is certain there are millions and millions of cases against God, and think about history where there are even more cases against God. I get along with God because I don't have a case against Him. God is perfect, so how can a perfect being error? Oh, yes, applying human social justice logic, it is easy to find cases against God. How about all those other species, maybe the ones who are slaughter for our meals. Don't they have cases against God? You see where this is going? My solution, give it up! God is perfect and we are not. Okay, here it comes, Chesty's filthy, sick and evil replies.

Oh, there is one important point which puts it into perspective. We have freewill! We can choose to hate God or we can chose to love God.

Chesty’s remarks as Satan’s advocate!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. He has extreme cognitive dissonance and the most horrible attitude and manner I have ever in my life seen. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.
    How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody
    Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Earl C Nance done haha.
    Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.
    Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!
    Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance
    The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???
    Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

More Chesty’s Satanist remarks!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. He has extreme cognitive dissonance and the most horrible attitude and manner I have ever in my life seen. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Earl C Nance done haha.

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten.

Chesty's comments are nuggets of what? Amusement, demeaning comments of old people, pure hatred for anyone who loves God, or examples of lost hope? Wow, I feel sorry for any believer who gets in Chesty's way. He'll slaughter them!

Everyone, however, should sympathize with Chesty. He can't help himself, he is obsessed with insulting and attacking old people. He wants them all dead! He is a very sick man. Soon he'll be back in his old prison cell in Dublin. He has just been arrested for beating up two old men. It was a terrible attack, he broke so many bones the men are crippled for life. How terrible!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-05-2018 at 12:23 AM.

It is clear, Chesty hates old people, and if he finds an old person who believes in God he hates them even more! Read his filthy and demeaning comments. He needs to be in prison where he belongs. As an Irish gangster, he has been in prison. Now, with so many attacks on old people and the innocent, he will be back in his old prison cell. If you notice, in his statements about religion he really hates God or the idea of God. He reminds me of those I know who have many, many cases against God. They love Satan who also has a dislike for God. It is a serious problem for many people. Based on so many cases of social injustice, It is certain there are millions and millions of cases against God, and think about history where there are even more cases against God. I get along with God because I don't have a case against Him. God is perfect, so how can a perfect being error? Oh, yes, applying human social justice logic, it is easy to find cases against God. How about all those other species, maybe the ones who are slaughter for our meals. Don't they have cases against God? You see where this is going? My solution, give it up! God is perfect and we are not. Okay, here it comes, Chesty's filthy, sick and evil replies.

Oh, there is one important point which puts it into perspective. We have freewill! We can choose to hate God or we can chose to love God.

Chesty’s remarks as Satan’s advocate!

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

More Chesty’s Satanist remarks!

Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten.

Chesty's comments are nuggets of what? Amusement, demeaning comments of old people, pure hatred for anyone who loves God, or examples of lost hope? Wow, I feel sorry for any believer who gets in Chesty's way. He'll slaughter them!

Everyone, however, should sympathize with Chesty. He can't help himself, he is obsessed with insulting and attacking old people. He wants them all dead! He is a very sick man. Soon he'll be back in his old prison cell in Dublin. He has just been arrested for beating up two old men. It was a terrible attack, he broke so many bones the men are crippled for life. How terrible!
    Keep on bumpin up Chesty buddy

Keep on bumpin up Chesty buddy
    You are a Bastard and a dumb filthy LIAR!

You are a Bastard and a dumb filthy LIAR!
    You should lickadickaday. Salty haha.

You should lickadickaday. Salty haha.
    God to hell you SOB!

God to hell you SOB!
    I've bin to hell and now I'm back. It was good there. They have your chains ready and waiting Nancy.