+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 116
  1. #1

    Are liberals out of touch?



    When will anti-Trump rant end? Average working people voted for Trump because of concern for jobs, family, and country. Democrats used to be concerned about the same things. Now they want socialism: free lunch, free houses, a country club, and everything rich people have. They want to take away incentives for entrepreneurs to reduce the population to the least common denominator. What would it be like? It would be a nation of common houses, common incomes, common neighborhoods, and, most of all, no rich people, just a lot of commonness.

  2. #2

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Isn't it rich liberals advocating for low income people to be equal and have the same material possessions as those who aren't poor? The rich ones would stay rich I guarantee you. You may end up having the poor not doing without the essentials but it wouldn't be that they have the same things and advantages as the rich. The rich here in America will always be more powerful and have more advantages than those with less money.

  3. #3

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Isn't it rich liberals advocating for low income people to be equal and have the same material possessions as those who aren't poor? The rich ones would stay rich I guarantee you. You may end up having the poor not doing without the essentials but it wouldn't be that they have the same things and advantages as the rich. The rich here in America will always be more powerful and have more advantages than those with less money.
    A lot of liberal rhetoric is about those Wall Street people and how much wealth they have, so taxes should pay for what is needed. It goes back to more taxes on the rich. However, if you look at tax distribution 95% of taxes are paid by the top 5% of income earners. So, already the rich pay most of the taxes. What democrats really want is what wealthy people have, beautiful estates, etc. for the benefit of all. If rich people lived in common houses, Democrats may be happy. However, it is not only housing, it is monthly income, etc. What it amounts to is a crazy system of redistribution which would bring down capitalism. Now matter how you spin it, there is no way of correcting income inequality, it is part of human society. A good analogy is sports. If you let ten people run a hundred yard dash, there will always be winners and losers. Leveling the playing field contradicts human nature.

    It relates to my argument against communism. In the real world there is no such thing as equality, so why propose a society based on a false premise.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-15-2018 at 02:37 PM.

  4. #4
    Unregistered Guest

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    cnance the EXAGGERATOR to make a DRAMATIC point!? i read top 20% pay 84% of taxes!!

  5. #5

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Everyone beware! Chesty has a contract to take down the forum. He is a dangerous man.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    23,278

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post


    When will anti-Trump rant end? Average working people voted for Trump because of concern for jobs, family, and country. Democrats used to be concerned about the same things. Now they want socialism: free lunch, free houses, a country club, and everything rich people have. They want to take away incentives for entrepreneurs to reduce the population to the least common denominator. What would it be like? It would be a nation of common houses, common incomes, common neighborhoods, and, most of all, no rich people, just a lot of commonness.
    your always MIXING ideologies you lump socialism and communism together like a drunk on a rant!? you harp about the SAME UNPROVEN points over and over like a broken RECORD!! you use the word liberal to apply to anything you find disagrees with your own ideals!!
    Last edited by lexx; 05-16-2018 at 12:42 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #7

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    your always MIXING ideologies you lump socialism and communism together like a drunk on a rant!? you harp about the SAME UNPROVEN points over and over like a broken RECORD!! you use the word liberal to apply to anything you find disagrees with your own ideals!!
    Read Marx, he stated socialism precedes communism. You need to educate yourself about Marx. I have quoted Marx on the forum, they are quotes from his 1848 Communist Manifesto. So, if you haven't read Marx, don't say I don't know what I say. I will continue to dwell on the consequences of adopting Marx as a world view, it is out there in the "real world." Examples are Cuba, fallen USSR (1989), Venezuela, and recently, Obama's attempt to bring about socialism in the US. Yes, there are lot of examples of failed communistic governments. It is not a broken record, it is a broken ideology!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Read Marx, he stated socialism precedes communism. You need to educate yourself about Marx. I have quoted Marx on the forum, they are quotes from his 1848 Communist Manifesto. So, if you haven't read Marx, don't say I don't know what I say. I will continue to dwell on the consequences of adopting Marx as a world view, it is out there in the "real world." Examples are Cuba, fallen USSR (1989), Venezuela, and recently, Obama's attempt to bring about socialism in the US. Yes, there are lot of examples of failed communistic governments. It is not a broken record, it is a broken ideology!
    I see one of your ridiculous threads got booted out for being ridiculous. That was a kick in the bollox for you haha. Perhaps its a political move ta da.

  9. #9

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Read Marx, he stated socialism precedes communism. You need to educate yourself about Marx. I have quoted Marx on the forum, they are quotes from his 1848 Communist Manifesto. So, if you haven't read Marx, don't say I don't know what I say. I will continue to dwell on the consequences of adopting Marx as a world view, it is out there in the "real world." Examples are Cuba, fallen USSR (1989), Venezuela, and recently, Obama's attempt to bring about socialism in the US. Yes, there are lot of examples of failed communistic governments. It is not a broken record, it is a broken ideology!

  10. #10
    Unregistered Guest

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    it's NOT broken it just hasn't gained enough followers CUZ the PROPAGANDISTS keep the lies coming as we see you DOING!! you dont even realize you are a AYN RAND propagandist!! i gotta WONDER why the FREE world is OUT to get VENEZUELA!! they sure got better GAS PRICES than we do!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    23,278

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    so if a lib is out of touch GO TOUCH A LIB as your good deed for today!! and is tRUMP a COMMUNIST!? his wife is!? he wants to MUZZLE the PRESS!? and tell us why the muslim religion s the fastest growing religion in the world!?
    Last edited by lexx; 05-17-2018 at 03:22 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    19,199

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Liberals are out of touch.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  13. #13

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so if a lib is out of touch GO TOUCH A LIB as your good deed for today!! andis tRUMP a COMMUNIST!? his wife is!? he wants to MUZZLE the PRESS!? and tell us why the muslim religion s the fastest growing religion in the world!?
    I didn't know she was a communist. Are you sure about it? Where is the evidence? I don't think Trump wants to muzzle the press, he just doesn't like fake or phony news. I agree, the media is biased. Everyday I switch around to different news outlets and almost always get Anti-Trump stories on certain stations such as CNBC. The is no question about it, most media outlets are biased against Trump.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    23,278

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    most new outlets QUESTION his ERRATIC and potentially CRIMINAL and obnoxious behavior did i forget to mention OUTRiGHT LYiNG on a scale never before experienced with a president!? those are FACTS not FAKE!! but of course ALL dictators behave that way
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. #15

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so if a lib is out of touch GO TOUCH A LIB as your good deed for today!! and is tRUMP a COMMUNIST!? his wife is!? he wants to MUZZLE the PRESS!? and tell us why the muslim religion s the fastest growing religion in the world!?
    The Muslim religion dominates third world countries and they have lots and lots of kids. Many of them are easily manipulated. I see Muslim women and children walk by my home every day with all of their clothing covering their heads and bodies, I think it's tragic for a woman to feel so fearful of being a woman, sad.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    The Muslim religion dominates third world countries and they have lots and lots of kids. Many of them are easily manipulated. I see Muslim women and children walk by my home every day with all of their clothing covering their heads and bodies, I think it's tragic for a woman to feel so fearful of being a woman, sad.
    Dont be fooled by the "poor" muslim women. They're worse than the men.

  17. #17

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    most new outlets QUESTION his ERRATIC and potentially CRIMINAL and obnoxious behavior did i forget to mention OUTRiGHT LYiNG on a scale never before experienced with a president!? those are FACTS not FAKE!! but of course ALL dictators behave that way
    Let me know when the US Constitution is gutted, then there will be opportunities for dictators. There are so many lawyers, courts, and police enforcement agencies as to make it impossible for a dictator to rule.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I didn't know she was a communist. Are you sure about it? Where is the evidence? I don't think Trump wants to muzzle the press, he just doesn't like fake or phony news. I agree, the media is biased. Everyday I switch around to different news outlets and almost always get Anti-Trump stories on certain stations such as CNBC. The is no question about it, most media outlets are biased against Trump.
    "Where is the evidence" Thats a big joke coming from our resident lying fantasist who makes claims without a shred of evidence. Oh yea, but the rules don't apply to narcissists from the narcissist's point of view. Prove I'm wrong haha. Trump is a fcuking clown and Nance is a fcuking clown. Perhaps you 2 should form a double act haha.

  19. #19

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    "Where is the evidence" Thats a big joke coming from our resident lying fantasist who makes claims without a shred of evidence. Oh yea, but the rules don't apply to narcissists from the narcissist's point of view. Prove I'm wrong haha. Trump is a fcuking clown and Nance is a fcuking clown. Perhaps you 2 should form a double act haha.
    Another winner for the toilet flushing contest. Oh, wait, it still smells. The contestant needs to be certified, where is the sewer certificate?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Another winner for the toilet flushing contest. Oh, wait, it still smells. The contestant needs to be certified, where is the sewer certificate?
    "Where is the evidence" Thats a big joke coming from our resident lying fantasist who makes claims without a shred of evidence. Oh yea, but the rules don't apply to narcissists from the narcissist's point of view. Prove I'm wrong haha. Trump is a fcuking clown and Nance is a fcuking clown. Perhaps you 2 should form a double act haha.

  21. #21

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    "Where is the evidence" Thats a big joke coming from our resident lying fantasist who makes claims without a shred of evidence. Oh yea, but the rules don't apply to narcissists from the narcissist's point of view. Prove I'm wrong haha. Trump is a fcuking clown and Nance is a fcuking clown. Perhaps you 2 should form a double act haha.
    I think of you when I flush the toilet. Darn, it plugs up the sewer!

  22. #22

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    A lot of liberal rhetoric is about those Wall Street people and how much wealth they have, so taxes should pay for what is needed. It goes back to more taxes on the rich. However, if you look at tax distribution 95% of taxes are paid by the top 5% of income earners. So, already the rich pay most of the taxes. What democrats really want is what wealthy people have, beautiful estates, etc. for the benefit of all. If rich people lived in common houses, Democrats may be happy. However, it is not only housing, it is monthly income, etc. What it amounts to is a crazy system of redistribution which would bring down capitalism. Now matter how you spin it, there is no way of correcting income inequality, it is part of human society. A good analogy is sports. If you let ten people run a hundred yard dash, there will always be winners and losers. Leveling the playing field contradicts human nature.

    It relates to my argument against communism. In the real world there is no such thing as equality, so why propose a society based on a false premise.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    23,278

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    there you go cut and paste your OPINIONS of course why limit the out of touch remark to liberals/democrats!? it just as well applies to conservatives/republicans!? how ELSE could a tRUMP be president!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  24. #24

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    there you go cut and paste your OPINIONS of course why limit the out of touch remark to liberals/democrats!? it just as well applies to conservatives/republicans!? how ELSE could a tRUMP be president!?
    Let us apply common sense. Assuming people work for a living and they have more jobs under President Trump, and reduced regulations allow businesses to prosper to therefore allow for more of jobs, why do liberals complain so much? Don't liberals want jobs? Why don't liberals want a prosperous economy? What planet do liberals live on?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    23,278

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    you with the HYPE!! march jobs 103,000april jobs 164,000 way below obama's norm!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. McCain's out of touch
    By lisan23 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 12:06 PM
  2. Maliki's Midas Touch
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 09:36 PM
  3. MSM Just A Little Out-Of-Touch Sometimes
    By ianmatthews in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 06:09 PM
  4. Liberals won't touch this with a 10-foot pole
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 08:37 PM
  5. A Passionate Womans Touch
    By war_man in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 09:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •