+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 101 to 116 of 116
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,143

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I disagree with you reply. It is not polemic. As defined in modern world politics, liberals don't necessarily want "freedom of choice." They want the government to support their liberal agenda, so the government doesn't serve the general population, it serves needs of liberals. In US, liberals are association with both the Democrats and socialism. You can say modern day Democrats are socialists, they have changed from a political party to an socialist party favoring government support for liberal agendas.
    That view of yours only applies if one follows a ethnocentric (United States) point of view.
    The US is not the only country in the world.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    23,278

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    OK let's get REAL or mystic if 1 prefers!? besides PREFERENCES!? or in SPITE of THEM!? out of TOUCH!? what is the REFERENCE point for such a REMARK!? since cnance started the THREAD i am gonna SAY the MICHAEL ANGELO PAINTING of the TOUCH of god is what is UP for CONSIDERATION!? and WHAT that MEANS and WHAT is a possible SOLUTION in a PRACTICAL way!?(for the lack of) i am also gonna INTERJECT the NEW testament POSE that the KINGDOM is at HAND!! not that i suppose THINKING about such things is ANY REAL SOLUTION as i believe THOUGHT is a LOWER/SLOWER form of ACTIONABLE CHOICE!? and YET....it has been ESTABLISHED as LEGITIMATE!? ok my phone is going DEAD and i have to give it JUICE!! i dont know why sometimes i RESENT THAT!! as if it's the PHONES FAULT!! call it an INCONVENIENT TRUTH!? what's convenience based on anyway!? some kind of OPTIMISTIC ORDER or expectation or DICTATED consent of things either PERSONAL or REGULATED by OFFICIALS of whatever CONSIDERATION!? but i guess that's my PREROGATIVE!! OH NO!! now i'm humming that TUNE!! ok i can like it if i try!! DAMN RIGHT!!
    Last edited by lexx; 06-08-2018 at 08:54 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #103

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    That view of yours only applies if one follows a ethnocentric (United States) point of view.
    The US is not the only country in the world.
    I did not present a ethnocentric point of view. Since Trump has been President, My view is what the liberals have become. The evidence is clear: watch media news and read newspapers! If I am wrong, present contrary evidence contrary. Refute my assertion that liberals have become socialists. It is what Obama was doing, attempting to take over the private sector so government controls the economy. Assuming the government controls the economy, you have socialism. Based on what liberals like Bernie Sanders say, it is clear as to what they want. California is a good example. California Democrats want to take as much tax money as possible for their socialist agenda. If democrats where concerned about jobs and the economy, they would endorse increases in jobs and the booming economy.

    Democrats, like socialist, want to take money from hard working people and spend it on welfare dependency programs and increased regulation of business activity. Where are facts to refute Democrats having become socialists? In other words, if Democrats weren't socialists, they would be in favor of what Trump has done, which is increasing jobs, low unemployment, and high rates of entrepreneurship, or business success. One important reason why Democrats hate President Trump is because he opposes socialism, he is a dedicated capitalist.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-08-2018 at 09:43 PM.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,143

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I did not present a ethnocentric point of view. Since Trump has been President, My view is what the liberals have become. The evidence is clear: watch media news and read newspapers! If I am wrong, present contrary evidence contrary. Refute my assertion that liberals have become socialists. It is what Obama was doing, attempting to take over the private sector so government controls the economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I did not present a ethnocentric point of view.
    Yet, you have done exactly that.
    Your reply contains nothing more then a American (US) conservative point of view.

    By the way, are you accepting Social Security payments?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  5. #105

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Yet, you have done exactly that.
    Your reply contains nothing more then a American (US) conservative point of view.

    By the way, are you accepting Social Security payments?
    Present facts to refute my argument! I think you don't understand the simplicity of my argument. Here is the most basic part of what I say about Democrats being socialists, If democrats haven't become socialists, why don't they support increases in jobs and a booming economy? So far, you don't have an argument, just a lot of prejudice for liberalism not being socialism.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-08-2018 at 10:02 PM.

  6. #106
    Unregistered Guest

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Present facts to refute my argument! I think you don't understand the simplicity of my argument.
    You havn't actually given a 'argument'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Here is the most basic part of what I say about Democrats being socialists, If democrats haven't become socialists, why don't they support increases in jobs and a booming economy?
    And yet, most of the 'Socialist' countries in Europe have a relatively lower unemployment rate then the US.

    And I wouldn't agree that we (the US) have a booming economy.
    My 401k only made ~$600 last quarter (1st Q 2018). Given that that same 401k made ~$40,000 in 2017.
    Well, I'm sure you can understand my lack of confidence.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,143

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Present facts to refute my argument! I think you don't understand the simplicity of my argument.
    You havn't actually given a 'argument'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Here is the most basic part of what I say about Democrats being socialists, If democrats haven't become socialists, why don't they support increases in jobs and a booming economy?
    And yet, most of the 'Socialist' countries in Europe have a relatively lower unemployment rate then the US.

    And I wouldn't agree that we (the US) have a booming economy.
    My 401k only made ~$600 last quarter (1st Q 2018). Given that that same 401k made ~$40,000 in 2017.
    Well, I'm sure you can understand my lack of confidence.

    Oh, and are you going to bother to respond to this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Are liberals out of touch?

    Of course they are.

    Everyone knows that Muslims danced on the New Jersey shore while the Canadians burned the White House down during the War of 1812.


    Oh, and by the way.
    Did you know that Rudy Giuliani's first wife was also his 2nd cousin?
    But, that is legal in the State of New York and, in fact, is legal in all US States.

    Even marrying you 1st cousin is legal in about half of American states. You gotta love that ole Bible for allowing incest.
    After all, Adam & Eve had children. Didn't you ever wonder who they married?
    Last edited by nomaxim; 06-08-2018 at 10:30 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  8. #108

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    You havn't actually given a 'argument'.
    And yet, most of the 'Socialist' countries in Europe have a relatively lower unemployment rate then the US.

    And I wouldn't agree that we (the US) have a booming economy.
    My 401k only made ~$600 last quarter (1st Q 2018). Given that that same 401k made ~$40,000 in 2017.
    Well, I'm sure you can understand my lack of confidence.
    We are discussing socialism in the US, not Europe. Don't change the subject. Present facts to refute my assertion that liberals in the US have become socialists. Again, if they are not socialists, why don't they support increases in jobs and a booming economy? Based on the definition of an argument, I have present one!

    As for perspective. Several decades ago, the Democratic party was just another party. Then, during the Obama years it changed to become "socialism." It is a hardly recognized fact! It may partly explain the hatred Democrats have for Trump. It is especially bad because Trump was a successful capitalist. It appears, no matter what Trump does, he is an evil Republican. Many think it is because Democrats are poor losers, but there is more to it. Democrats have become socialists! Refute my argument with logic and facts!
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-09-2018 at 06:16 AM.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,143

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I have present one!
    Yep, your lack of English skills are rather telling.



    By the way.

    How is that public (Socialist) retirement system working out for you?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  10. #110

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Yep, your lack of English skills are rather telling.



    By the way.

    How is that public (Socialist) retirement system working out for you?
    What a terrible reply. I don't see anything wrong with my statement, no spelling errors or bad grammar. Can't you be honest?

    I am really getting tired of debating with so many uninformed and dishonest people. I may just quit the forum, it is dying anyway.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-09-2018 at 06:18 AM.

  11. #111

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    It is too late, time to quit. Our discussion is going nowhere. Maybe later you can think of an argument for US Democrats not being socialists. Good luck!

    I don't think I'll be debating any more on this forum. It is not worth the aggravation of so many insults, and a dirty trick artist attacking with unrelenting hostility.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-09-2018 at 04:53 PM.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    23,278

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    you always stuff like im quitting and its always cuz you dont get what you want!? typical libral reaction!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #113
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    It is too late, time to quit. Our discussion is going nowhere. Maybe later you can think of an argument for US Democrats not being socialists. Good luck!

    I don't think I'll be debating any more on this forum. It is not worth the aggravation of so many insults, and dirty trick artists attacking with unrelenting hostility.
    Oh for f uck sake. Here we go again. Hes leaving AGAIN but that wont happen because the man is a lying narcissistic egotistical son of a whore. Nobody ever begs him to stay but, like a bad smell, he hangs about. I will dig this post up when he proves it to be another huge lie.

  14. #114

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Here is a dictionary definition of socialism. "Any of various theories or systems of social organization in which the means of producing and distributing goods is owned collectively or by centralized government that often plans and controls the economy." According to the definition, the US has not reached the final stage of socialism, but, according to the Democratic agenda, it is moving in the direction of socialism. Obama attempted to take over the economy with strict corporate regulations which Trump has eleminated. Most of what Obama imposed on the economy for government control has been rescended by President Trump through Executive Orders, which is the main reason for the US economy prospering. Why have strong employment statistics and a booming economy upset Democrats? Aren't they good Americans in favor of what people want, which is jobs and economic growth? Apparently, according to Democratic rhetoric, they do support capitalism.

    Criticizing Trump not only stems from being sore about a Democratic condidate losing the election, it is about wanting capitalism to fail. When the tax cut bill passed Democrats were not happy; they detest lower taxes, it defeats their socialist goal of higher taxes to promote welfare programs, increased government control of the economy, and overall dependence on a central government at the expense of local and state governments. Democrats are not necessarily against a thriving economy, they are in favor of government control of the economy. Democrats, however, don't understand principles of economics. Economies prosper best when capitalism is allowed to flourish. When entrepreneurs are given freedom to innovate and take advantage of economic opportunities the economy is stimulated. Government regulations and control of the economy stifles job growth and business activity, which curtails capitalism. It is an ugly fact, Democrats have become socialists.
    Last edited by Cnance; 06-09-2018 at 07:21 AM.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    It is too late, time to quit. Our discussion is going nowhere. Maybe later you can think of an argument for US Democrats not being socialists. Good luck!

    I don't think I'll be debating any more on this forum. It is not worth the aggravation of so many insults, and dirty trick artists attacking with unrelenting hostility.
    As i said. Lies lies and more lies. He didnt even take a time out. Just lies lies and more lies. Why don't you just crawl away and rot lord Nance?

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,498

    Re: Are liberals out of touch?

    I know of no thread that was deleted unless there was profanity or sexual content

Similar Threads

  1. McCain's out of touch
    By lisan23 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 12:06 PM
  2. Maliki's Midas Touch
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 09:36 PM
  3. MSM Just A Little Out-Of-Touch Sometimes
    By ianmatthews in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 06:09 PM
  4. Liberals won't touch this with a 10-foot pole
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 08:37 PM
  5. A Passionate Womans Touch
    By war_man in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 09:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •