+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My Anti MLM Flyer Concept

Center the headline and if you’re going to use bullets then left align the text. Agree with others that that text needs to be larger. ❤️your friendly neighborhood layout designer

Quote Originally Posted by DwCLorck View Post
    Center the headline and if you’re going to use bullets then left align the text. Agree with others that that text needs to be larger. ❤️your friendly neighborhood layout designer

According to the guide, the headline is centered. is it off-center or are you referring to the style of the text?

Not a layout designer by trade, just someone trying to throw something together to help keep people safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
    According to the guide, the headline is centered. is it off-center or are you referring to the style of the text?

Not a layout designer by trade, just someone trying to throw something together to help keep people safe.

Just wanted to highlight that the general text is too small (especially if this is half-A4/half-letter size). It should be easily readable to people with poor eyesight to reduce reading effort / eyestrain.

Also, using a light background would save a good amount of ink. Thanks for making this!

No shade intended! Not sure what program you’re using, but the top line is definitely not centered with the other text on the page. See how much more ‘scam’ hangs over the centered text below it than ‘alert’ does? Glad you put this together. Wish we could say it was ‘common sense’ but unfortunately it’s clearly not!

No worries. I'm not offended.

As I said previously, this is something I don't have experience with. What everyone is seeing is pretty much my attempt at learning how to design and create a flyer.. Sad, I know.