+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered Guest

Re: Stopped covering Trump's

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Admin had difficulties with this new Vbulletin forum and it has always had glitches.

A couple of years back Myself, walkthedogs, Bibleman and FatmanFrank all had Mod privileges. I was the only Mod who would delete spam and one day Admin decides to make me the SuperMod. Didn't talk to me about it just showed up in the Mod listing. It was an embarrassment cause the Admin had asked the Mods not to moderate. Anything we did as far as moderating the Admin usually turned over. So it was a crock. Tominaustin posted and was really upset cause the Admin was posting a bunch of fake posts and messing all the threads up. Also Tom had found Scam was up for sale under the name Retard.com. Scam had two names, Admin was going to change Scams name and decided not to. FatmanFrank had messaged me way before this happened with Tom's post about the sale and told me he knew someone who might want to buy the forum. I didn't think much of it because there had been talk of selling the forum for years. After Tom made the post about Scam being for sale Admin lost it, went nuts. In not to long he took all of the Mod privileges away and posted one of his Mods was deleting threads and posts on purpose to sabotage the forum. He PM'd me and told me he thought it was me. Said over a thousand posts of his had been deleted. Also told me I had betrayed him. I seriously did not have a clue what he was talking about. I told him I had not done anything against him or his forum. We kept PM'ing and he acted like he did not believe me but after a while he just kind of let it all go but continued with no Mods. Most all of the members who posted frequently left after that happened. Admin was sure to leave it so nobody knew which Mod had sabotaged the forum and I have no idea if anyone did, I highly doubt it. I think Admin was drinking and over reacted to something he may have done by mistake. Only the Admin can delete that many posts at one time. Also I have no clue why anyone would bother just to delete his posts, sounds like a mistake to me when he was deleting something else and done by him.

After he got rid of all Mods he set up security so it deletes spam but by doing that he doesn't get the post count like he did when a Mod deleted spam after it was posted to the forum. If we as Mods wanted to moderate we contacted him first before moderating or just went ahead and moderated even though he asked us not to. Bibleman was not moderating when this all happened but he had privileges.

There's a lot more that took place but best not to post it on the forum.

Sorry another correction, FatmanFrank deleted spam too. It's been a while and a lot took place, I'm kind of sketchy cause I'm trying not to say much but get across some of what took place.
    Jesus H Christ on a Harley. Thats heavy politics and heavy bitch shit. Just shows a slice of human nature and the conflicts that can arise and escalate from something small. Seems like somebody (who shall remain un-named) was being a sneaky fcuker. I take it (by the time zone) that Scam is based around the mid western US.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jesus H Christ on a Harley. Thats heavy politics and heavy bitch shit. Just shows a slice of human nature and the conflicts that can arise and escalate from something small. Seems like somebody (who shall remain un-named) was being a sneaky fcuker. I take it (by the time zone) that Scam is based around the mid western US.
    My understanding is a vbulletin forum comes with the time GMT. Each member can have their own timezone show when they make a post, you make the selection when you select all the options for your profile etc. You would have to ask Admin why it's showing the time it shows when posting as an unregistered guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im sure you guessed, the above post came from me. Still trying to get around this new function

Admin had difficulties with this new Vbulletin forum and it has always had glitches.

A couple of years back Myself, walkthedogs, Bibleman and FatmanFrank all had Mod privileges. I was the only Mod who would delete spam and one day Admin decides to make me the SuperMod. Didn't talk to me about it just showed up in the Mod listing. It was an embarrassment cause the Admin had asked the Mods not to moderate. Anything we did as far as moderating the Admin usually turned over. So it was a crock. Tominaustin posted and was really upset cause the Admin was posting a bunch of fake posts and messing all the threads up. Also Tom had found Scam was up for sale under the name Retard.com. Scam had two names, Admin was going to change Scams name and decided not to. FatmanFrank had messaged me way before this happened with Tom's post about the sale and told me he knew someone who might want to buy the forum. I didn't think much of it because there had been talk of selling the forum for years. After Tom made the post about Scam being for sale Admin lost it, went nuts. In not to long he took all of the Mod privileges away and posted one of his Mods was deleting threads and posts on purpose to sabotage the forum. He PM'd me and told me he thought it was me. Said over a thousand posts of his had been deleted. Also told me I had betrayed him. I seriously did not have a clue what he was talking about. I told him I had not done anything against him or his forum. We kept PM'ing and he acted like he did not believe me but after a while he just kind of let it all go but continued with no Mods. Most all of the members who posted frequently left after that happened. Admin was sure to leave it so nobody knew which Mod had sabotaged the forum and I have no idea if anyone did, I highly doubt it. I think Admin was drinking and over reacted to something he may have done by mistake. Only the Admin can delete that many posts at one time. Also I have no clue why anyone would bother just to delete his posts, sounds like a mistake to me when he was deleting something else and done by him.

After he got rid of all Mods he set up security so it deletes spam but by doing that he doesn't get the post count like he did when a Mod deleted spam after it was posted to the forum. If we as Mods wanted to moderate we contacted him first before moderating or just went ahead and moderated even though he asked us not to. Bibleman was not moderating when this all happened but he had privileges.

There's a lot more that took place but best not to post it on the forum.

Sorry another correction, FatmanFrank deleted spam too. It's been a while and a lot took place, I'm kind of sketchy cause I'm trying not to say much but get across some of what took place.
    I was around at the time, I just kept posting my favorite stuff. Looking back, I am glad I didn't know what was going on. Sometimes, lack of knowledge is blissful. I do recall, however, PeggieSue being a straight shooting, she has been a good influence on the forum.

posting your favorite STUFF, your favorite REPETITIVE thing to do!! do you think there's anything ELSE you dont know is going on!? but alas....you dont WANT TO KNOW cuz that is BLISSFUL!? so as long as you post your favorite STUFF and dont know anything ELSE.....your HAPPY!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I was around at the time, I just kept posting my favorite stuff. Looking back, I am glad I didn't know what was going on. Sometimes, lack of knowledge is blissful. I do recall, however, PeggieSue being a straight shooting, she has been a good influence on the forum.
    Amazing how YOUR view of YOU is SO different to reality. So innocent. Nobody cares about your STUFF.

the feeling of INNOCENCE or IMMUNITY!! did i mention immortality!? surely this is something everyone seeks to maintain or find!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Thank you Cnance.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Im sure you guessed, the above post came from me. Still trying to get around this new function
    Yep I knew it was you. Jesus on a Harley, Go Jesus. lol

Thank you Cnance.
    Will you never learn? That "compliment" was totally self serving and an attempt to get some recognition. He is an absolute narcissistic lunatic and he cares for nobody but Chuck fcuking Nance.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the feeling of INNOCENCE or IMMUNITY!! did i mention immortality!? surely this is something everyone seeks to maintain or find!?
    Well that certainly fits in to human psychology.