+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drug prices

drug prices

HOLY MOLEY!! sticker shock is the GAME these days in prescription drugs and all drugs in general!! tRUMP says he's working on it has a plan but it's ALL B S !!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.0c41642d7543
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: drug prices

here's a report on the greed of the prescription drug industry and how congress has benefitted from legislation that has been passed!!

https://billmoyers.com/story/the-man...the-drugstore/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-pro...n-drug-prices/
    Last edited by lexx; 05-13-2018 at 09:04 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    HOLY MOLEY!! sticker shock is the GAME these days in prescription drugs and all drugs in general!!
    I guess Oh-bama let things get out of control.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I guess Oh-bama let things get out of control.

if SO tRUMPS done NOTHING to FIX IT!! he's had OVER a YR already!! but that's OK since it will MAKE GREAT mid term AMMO!!

if SO tRUMPS done NOTHING to FIX IT!! he's had OVER a YR already!! but that's OK since it will MAKE GREAT mid term AMMO!!
    So the problems that built up over 8 years under Oh-bama are supposed to be fixed over night by Trump?

You're a hypocrite.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

So the problems that built up over 8 years under Oh-bama are supposed to be fixed over night by Trump?

You're a hypocrite.

he does NOT intend to FIX IT!! HE LIED!! and obama could do NOTHING with a republican CONTROLLED congress except for the ACA but that was a BUST cuz republicans were never really supportive of it!! and PLANNED on overturning it LATER!!

he does NOT intend to FIX IT!! HE LIED!! and obama could do NOTHING with a republican CONTROLLED congress except for the ACA but that was a BUST cuz republicans were never really supportive of it!! and PLANNED on overturning it LATER!!
    O'bama ran up record debt.

O'bama ran up record debt.

your a WORTHLESS DEBATER since you ALWAYS defer EVERYTHING to obama!! in other words you WHINE about obama to use your OWN excuse!!
    Last edited by lexx; 05-22-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Well, Trump is having to clean up Oh-bama's mess. You didn't whine about Oh-bama making that mess.

your just FULL of WORTHLESS EXCUSES arn't you!! but like we ALL know, your tRUMPS DOUBLE, DUMB and DUMBER!!

Dumb and Dumber was Oh-bama and Hillary.

according to YOUR tRUMP WORSHIPPING mind! i know you seen FILMS of HITLER'S loyal followers!! make the fatherland GREAT AGAIN!! tRUMP STUDIED HITLERS TACTICS and STYLE!! he admired his accomplishments!!

according to YOUR tRUMP WORSHIPPING mind!
    I don't worship Trump. He's got his faults. But overall he's doing better than Oh'bama ever did.

he's doing GREAT on NOKO!!........NOT!! i listened to his press speech what a bunch of back pedling doubletalk!! and of COURSE as ALWAYS it's EVERYBODY ELSES FAULT!! reminds me of YOU!!
    Last edited by lexx; 05-23-2018 at 02:00 AM.

You're just a hater. You are either gay or work for minimum wage. Which is it?

your either a BULLY or a BIGOT!? wait......it's BOTH!!