+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Does Life have a Purpose?

It is the same old question, what is the meaning of life? Well, Chesty has answers! Read the forum and see "the meaning of life." Chesty knows everything about law, happiness, the origin of life, religion, and communicating. Oh, what chesty is really good at is communicating an idea. When chesty says it everyone knows! Chesty is the best, he really has "a way with words." Here is a good example of chesty's brilliant oratory and expertize at expressing ideas. Oh, one more thing, don't disagree with chesty. He hates people who disagree with him! The following quote is one of chesty's most stimulating and brilliant rants. Oh, yes, I am Nance the recipient of chesty's elegant speech. I invite chesty to post more of his stimulating and revealing rants. Isn't it wonderful? Oh, someone has asked, is he a madman?

"Haha. Let me tell you "self professed academic" (joke), I know how to read and interpret law. The rules of this forum allow for all hell to break loose but do not allow for death threats which you made against Chesty but I dont really give a fcuk about that. I am very very careful with what I actually say, and Peggy Sue has gotten most of her interpretations correct except for the so called bullying. You knew what to expect on this forum and you signed up knowing this. You have bullied for years here and that was ok because you were doing it to others but now the boot is on Chestys foot and you, Nance, are whinging like an old bitch. You have destroyed the "religious scams" forum with your constant cut n paste and your arrogant refusal to accept any criticism of your lunatic postings so all that is left is to torture you or nothing will happen over there. This is all about you Nance and how fcuking hurt you are and how unfair it is on you to be treated this way. That is because you are a classic Narcissist and all you can see and feel is in respect of yourself. When someone wont agree with you, they are a liar or a satanist. Is that all you are capable of. How fcuking pathetic. So, NANCE, go on, call me a liar (which I'm not) call me a satanist (who doesn't even exist) Refuse to respond to my answer to your demands of A-theists (do you even know what the word A-theist means? My spelling is a clue). Now, I wish the worst death on you and I hope you die screaming in agony. I will watch the obituaries for the good news until it happens. I am entitled to that wish and no law can or would do anything about it. My conclusions about you and my analysis of you are based on my reading of your arrogant and despicable treatment of others and your name calling and ridiculing of others. You have chased them all away from the forum. My posts are eating into you and I am sitting here laughing knowing this so, as it amuses me to no end, I will continue poking you with my sharp stick ha fcuking ha cunt."

Re: Does Life have a Purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    It is the same old question, what is the meaning of life? Well, Chesty has answers! Read the forum and see "the meaning of life." Chesty knows everything about law, happiness, the origin of life, religion, and communicating. Oh, what chesty is really good at is communicating an idea. When chesty says it everyone knows! Chesty is the best, he really has "a way with words." Here is a good example of chesty's brilliant oratory and expertize at expressing ideas. Oh, one more thing, don't disagree with chesty. He hates people who disagree with him! The following quote is one of chesty's most stimulating and brilliant rants. Oh, yes, I am Nance the recipient of chesty's elegant speech. I invite chesty to post more of his stimulating and revealing rants. Isn't it wonderful? Oh, someone has asked, is he a madman?

"Haha. Let me tell you "self professed academic" (joke), I know how to read and interpret law. The rules of this forum allow for all hell to break loose but do not allow for death threats which you made against Chesty but I dont really give a fcuk about that. I am very very careful with what I actually say, and Peggy Sue has gotten most of her interpretations correct except for the so called bullying. You knew what to expect on this forum and you signed up knowing this. You have bullied for years here and that was ok because you were doing it to others but now the boot is on Chestys foot and you, Nance, are whinging like an old bitch. You have destroyed the "religious scams" forum with your constant cut n paste and your arrogant refusal to accept any criticism of your lunatic postings so all that is left is to torture you or nothing will happen over there. This is all about you Nance and how fcuking hurt you are and how unfair it is on you to be treated this way. That is because you are a classic Narcissist and all you can see and feel is in respect of yourself. When someone wont agree with you, they are a liar or a satanist. Is that all you are capable of. How fcuking pathetic. So, NANCE, go on, call me a liar (which I'm not) call me a satanist (who doesn't even exist) Refuse to respond to my answer to your demands of A-theists (do you even know what the word A-theist means? My spelling is a clue). Now, I wish the worst death on you and I hope you die screaming in agony. I will watch the obituaries for the good news until it happens. I am entitled to that wish and no law can or would do anything about it. My conclusions about you and my analysis of you are based on my reading of your arrogant and despicable treatment of others and your name calling and ridiculing of others. You have chased them all away from the forum. My posts are eating into you and I am sitting here laughing knowing this so, as it amuses me to no end, I will continue poking you with my sharp stick ha fcuking ha cunt."
    Haha. Yep, i wrote all of that so you dont really need to cut n paste but cut n paste is all you can do fcuker. Oh yea, who is this "someone" you LIE about. Lots of "someones" KNOW Nance is a batshit lunatic and that has been stated on many occasions. Amazing how Chesty has NO issues with others on scams. A-FCUKING-MAZING.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Haha. Yep, i wrote all of that so you dont really need to cut n paste but cut n paste is all you can do fcuker. Oh yea, who is this "someone" you LIE about. Lots of "someones" KNOW Nance is a batshit lunatic and that has been stated on many occasions. Amazing how Chesty has NO issues with others on scams. A-FCUKING-MAZING.
    You are a hit man! Who paid you to take me out?
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-13-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Just like Satan he lies a lot, just read postings. He lies and disrupts and then accuses others of doing what he does. It is a good Satanist trick.

Chesty is a hit man. Who paid him to take me out?
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-14-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Just like Satan he lies a lot, just read postings. He lies and disrupts and then accuses others of doing what he does. It is a good Satanist trick.

God paid him buck fiddy to squash out that little pissant.

Meaning comes from those who infer something from life. Life is short, so why spend it in combat with dark evil forces, or with adversaries who want to destroy? In wartime, combatants have lethal weapons. In peacetime, peace loving people avoid combat. So, one might ask, why do we have conflict? Is it human nature to want war? Is there another answer?
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-20-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Meaning comes from those who infer something from life. Life is short, so why spend it in combat with dark evil forces, or with adversaries who want to destroy? In wartime, combatants have lethal weapons. In peacetime, peace loving people avoid combat. So, one might ask, why do we have conflict? Is it human nature to want war? Is there another answer? Knowing Satan exists, much of what we know about war and conflict can be explained. Satan seeks opportunities to cause conflict, to disrupt and destroy. Satan detest peace, it is not what he wants. Satan seeks to possess people who are susceptible to manipulation in order cause conflict and destruction. Reading history, it is interesting to find almost no periods of human existence where there hasn't been a war. What we have are periods between wars where conflicts erupted, dangerous situations escalated, and wars happened.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-20-2018 at 06:40 PM.

Meaning comes from those who infer something from life. Life is short, so why spend it in combat with dark evil forces, or with adversaries who want to destroy? In wartime, combatants have lethal weapons. In peacetime, peace loving people avoid combat. So, one might ask, why do we have conflict? Is it human nature to want war? Is there another answer? Knowing Satan exists, much of what we know about war and conflict can be explained. Satan seeks opportunities to cause conflict, to disrupt and destroy. Satan detest peace, it is not what he wants. Satan seeks to possess people who are susceptible to manipulation in order cause conflict and destruction. Reading history, it is interesting to find almost no periods of human existence where there hasn't been a war. What we have are periods between wars where conflicts erupted, dangerous situations escalated, and wars happened.
    so tell us about YOUR desire to CAUSE CONFLICT by trying to PROVE jesus was JUST god and JUST DIED like all of the other humans we know of!?
    Last edited by lexx; 05-21-2018 at 09:59 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so tell us about YOUR desire to CAUSE CONFLICT by trying to PROVE jesus was JUST god and just DIED like all of the other humans we know of!?
    How about we start at the root of this fantasy and define the base assumption so that we then may seek it, but be aware that certain attributes have already assigned to this assumption and cannot be altered. A personality profile (well, 2 of them) so to speak. Incidentally, the proposal of this assumption is not my proposal and therefore the burden of definition and ensuing proof lies with the proposer.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so tell us about YOUR desire to CAUSE CONFLICT by trying to PROVE jesus was JUST god and JUST DIED like all of the other humans we know of!?
    Why is there so much misinterpretation going on?

If you read Rev. 11 about the two witnesses you have the story of Jesus, who was God. In the Rev. 11 story, the two witnesses are the "duality of God." Just because no one doesn't agree with me doesn't mean I am wrong. God came into the world as Jesus to give testimony to his chosen people, just as Rev. 11 states. Then, God was rejected and murdered. I am, of course, wasting my time, no one wants another version of Jesus. It stretches the human imagination to believe Jesus was God, there are too many New Testament stories to refute any such ideas. And, also, there is the inerrancy of the Bible. Every word of the Bible is truth, right? It means, of course, perfect men wrote perfect words. Everyone knows it!

I don't have an agenda. It started a few years ago when a moderator asked me to post my strange ideas. You know the rest of the story. I know what I have posted on the religious forum is correct. I am not, however, willing to go to war over it. Wait, I must amend that statement. I don't like being hassled, so I oppose filth chesty. He is a total abomination. It is what it is, ha. ha. What fun, right?
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-22-2018 at 12:42 PM.

Just like Satan, chesty lies a lot, just read postings. He lies and disrupts and then accuses others of doing what he does. It is a good Satanist trick.

Last edited by Cnance; 05-22-2018 at 12:52 PM.

Just like Satan, chesty lies a lot, just read postings. He lies and disrupts and then accuses others of doing what he does. It is a good Satanist trick.

Dangers of Psychosis. If left untreated, psychotic disorders can be dangerous. Although violence is not common with disorders like schizophrenia, a person who has become paranoid or grandiose and especially both may become violent, particularly if he or she feels threatened or challenged.

Chesty is an Irish gangster hit man. Who paid him to take out the forum?

The purpose of HIS miserable life is to copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy pasteThe purpose of HIS miserable life is to copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste The purpose of HIS miserable life is to copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy pasteThe purpose of HIS miserable life is to copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste The purpose of HIS miserable life is to copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste The purpose of HIS miserable life is to copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste The purpose of HIS miserable life is to copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste The purpose of HIS miserable life is to copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste The purpose of HIS miserable life is to copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy pasteThe purpose of HIS miserable life is to copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste

Yes, indeed, degenerate Irish gangster Chesty is here to stay, they love him on scam.com. The more foul and dirty he gets, the more he is admired. All his forum buddies, like lexx, are invigorated by his filthy postings. Here are some of gems by chesty, it should make his admirers happy!

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado Earl fcukwit.
    How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what he done haha.
    Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.
    The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about him. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Earl/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with RING RING

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???
    Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.
    Chesty Death threats!
    All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Isn't it wonderful stuff!

Yes, indeed, degenerate Irish gangster Chesty is here to stay, they love him on scam.com. The more foul and dirty he gets, the more he is admired. All his forum buddies, like lexx, are invigorated by his filthy postings. Here are some of gems by chesty, it should make his admirers happy!

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado Earl fcukwit.
    How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what he done haha.
    Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.
    The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about him. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Earl/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with RING RING

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???
    Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.
    Chesty Death threats!
    Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Isn't it wonderful stuff!
    Yes it is, thank you very much but whats your point? do you really think anyone gives a fcuk about "poor you"? You are a piss stained smelly old bastard. May you rot in pieces Nancy hahaha. Actually, you're half rotten already.