+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Purpose of religious postings?

Last edited by Cnance; 05-14-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Nobody cares about you or your opinions Nance. Perhaps some nutcase will take notice of you. No shortage of gun toting nutcases over there. You should really be a good smelly old pissy bastard haha.
    Chesty is a filthy coward dedicated to taking down the forum. As an Irish gangster he has a reputation for raping women, killing babies, and crippling old people. I have heard he took an old woman and threw her off a cliff. There are other stories about gangster chesty, go to Dublin, Ireland and learn about filthy chesty and all the misery and destruction he has caused.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty is a filthy coward dedicated to taking down the forum. As an Irish gangster he has a reputation for raping women, killing babies, and crippling old people. I have heard he took an old woman and threw her off a cliff. There are other stories about gangster chesty, go to Dublin, Ireland and learn about filthy chesty and all the misery and destruction he has caused.
    Very graphic. Present the evidence or did you just dream this too? You see, NANCE, all your so called "dream postings" are actually fabrications written by you then posted as "dreams". One BIG lie NANCE. Now, present the evidence to, firstly, reveal the identity of General Chesty and then to back up the claims you have made about him (He may have thrown a few old bastards from cliff tops after he crippled them haha). Present the evidence or stand as a liar (which everybody knows you are).
    ALSO, who died in Santa Rosa, October 14, 1996? Clue, he was married to the old whore, Vera (a right trollop). He was also a bit of a bastard.

I enjoy discussing what I know because I love God and accept what I have learned. There is no possibility for me to "evangelize" with my ideas. For one, my dreams do not indicate there is salvation for humankind, and what I know is unacceptable in the religious community. The big problem with my postings is I don't believe Jesus was the son of God. Jesus was God, and God is a duality. There are other ideas I have posted which don't agree with traditional theology or mainstream religion. Because I have had several dreams over a period of time, I have a sufficient understanding to propose a unique theology. I post here on scam.com because it all started here and I am certain my ideas would not be acceptable any place else. I have already experienced rejection. No one in the religious community will accept anything I propose about God, etc. It is the way it is! When the forum goes dead my threads will disappear from the internet. I have, of course, save postings on my computer.

I have other ideas about the purpose of my postings, but, for now, I retire. I am certain the strong spirited nonbeliever on the forum will go crazy with what I have posted and commence with as many filthy insults, obscenities, and abusive ideas as humanly possible. His favorite claim is I am narcissistic in my ideas. I have thought about it, no I am not narcissistic, I am filled with love and admiration for God. God is holy, eternal, and perfect.

The big problem with so many religions is humans don't like God the way He is! Humans want to change God to fit their needs and expectations. I believe the Bible is not accurate. I had a dream about it. A voice said, "it happened but not that way." As an example, assuming Jesus was the OT Lord, why don't we find Judaism changing to reflect that idea? Moreover, assuming God is a duality, why don't we have a "duality" definition of God. I don't know for sure, but I believe God revealed himself, but witnesses didn't accept it, they had to change God to fit with what they wanted or expected. It took several hundred years to write the Bible because Christian leaders didn't like Judaism or the older version of the Old Testament. After much debate Christian authorities produced the Bible, the human version of God's story. What is peculiar about the Christian Bible is it proclaims Jesus to be the son of God. It fit with humans wanting Jesus to have human qualities and to guarantee salvation. It is not that difficult, just believe and you will be saved. However, what if the Christian Bible is not the truth? Without the son of God, there would be no Christianity, there would be an amendment to Judaism. Well, we know that wouldn't work because Jews didn't believe Jesus was divine. What a predicament!

What utter shit. Gonna dig me up a few old bones hahahaha.

Chesty is a hit man. He has contract to take me out. Protect yourself, don't post, ha. ha.

All who have read the alleged dreams of Chuck Nance, take note of the following case study available at https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/ar...ients-who-have

Mr. D, a 72-year-old Christian with a long history of schizophrenia, presents to the emergency room with concerns about evil spirits in his home who have poisoned him. He has called for police assistance on numerous occasions and has tried to kill the evil spirits with his rifle, but states “they are bulletproof.” He is unable to sleep and is “fearful for my life every night because that is when the demons come out.” Mr. D also believes that God is “more powerful than the evil spirits.” Two elders at his church have prayed with him and encouraged him to go to the hospital.
    Delusions with religious content (DRC) are associated with poorer clinical outcomes and dangerousness.1-6 Most mental health professionals will encounter patients with DRC because this type of delusion is relatively common in patients with symptoms of mania or psychosis. For example, in a study of 193 inpatients with schizophrenia, 24% had religious delusions.1 The prevalence of DRC varies considerably among populations and can be influenced by the local religion and culture.7-9 This article reviews clinical challenges and assessment and management strategies for patients with DRC.

Numerous articles are available concerning Psychotic Religious Delusions. This man is suffering from psychosis and should be referred to the medical authorities rather than left to rant away on this forum.

Chesty is a hit man. He has contract to take me out!

Chesty is a hit man. He has contract to take me out!
    Somebody is obsessed with a shadow haha

Chesty has a contract to take down the forum. Everyone be aware, he is dangerous.

Chesty has a contract to take down the forum. Everyone be aware, he is dangerous.
    Dangers of Psychosis. If left untreated, psychotic disorders can be dangerous. Although violence is not common with disorders like schizophrenia, a person who has become paranoid or grandiose – and especially both – may become violent, particularly if he or she feels threatened or challenged

Satan, assisted by Chesty, is taking over the religious forum. Chesty is highly qualified, he is an Irish gangster with an cruel streak. Chesty lives to attack and make believers miserable. The problem is chesty is only a mortal being. He has begged Satan to make him immortal so he can continue to attack believers until the end of time. Will chesty get his way? Wait and see what the next exciting episode brings! Chesty is now in a pray session with Satan. It is certain he will come up with some really good personal attack or anything to cause chaos. Chesty doesn't realize it, but Satan lies, lies, and lies some more. I have heard there is no hope, chesty has become a dedicated Satanist!

Satan, assisted by Chesty, is taking over the religious forum. Chesty is highly qualified, he is an Irish gangster with an cruel streak. Chesty lives to attack and make believers miserable. The problem is chesty is only a mortal being. He has begged Satan to make him immortal so he can continue to attack believers until the end of time. Will chesty get his way? Wait and see what the next exciting episode brings! Chesty is now in a pray session with Satan. It is certain he will come up with some really good personal attack or anything to cause chaos. Chesty doesn't realize it, but Satan lies, lies, and lies some more. I have heard there is no hope, chesty has become a dedicated Satanist!
    Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions

Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions