+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 52
  1. #1

    Purpose of religious postings?

    Some have asked why I have posted my dreams on this forum. Chesty has been totally outraged, his endless insults and vile language attest to his inability to post civil ideas. Oh, why bother with civility and PG rated comments when one can explode with such colorful language. However, chesty has continually asked, why do I do it! He thinks I am crazy, etc. Well, it is possible? Even when I explain why I began posting my dreams, which was when a moderator suggested it, he is not satisfied. He is really stupid about what he thinks he knows about me. His insults and personal attacks don't intimidate me. Mostly, I get angry from personal insults, but I have self-control, so I can handle it. Mostly, from many years in academia, I am an intellectual. Evidently, he thinks I want to evangelize the world with my strange religious ideas. Sorry, that is not the reason. I post because I want to tell people what I know about God and what happened in the beginning with Satan and its consequences for humans.

    I enjoy discussing what I know because I love God and accept what I have learned. There is no possibility for me to "evangelize" with my ideas. For one, my dreams do not indicate there is salvation for humankind, and what I know is unacceptable in the religious community. The big problem with my postings is I don't believe Jesus was the son of God. Jesus was God, and God is a duality. There are other ideas I have posted which don't agree with traditional theology or mainstream religion. Because I have had several dreams over a period of time, I have a sufficient understanding to propose a unique theology. I post here on scam.com because it all started here and I am certain my ideas would not be acceptable any place else. I have already experienced rejection. No one in the religious community will accept anything I propose about God, etc. It is the way it is! When the forum goes dead my threads will disappear from the internet. I have, of course, save postings on my computer.

    I have other ideas about the purpose of my postings, but, for now, I retire. I am certain the strong spirited nonbeliever on the forum will go crazy with what I have posted and commence with as many filthy insults, obscenities, and abusive ideas as humanly possible. His favorite claim is I am narcissistic in my ideas. I have thought about it, no I am not narcissistic, I am filled with love and admiration for God. God is holy, eternal, and perfect.

    The big problem with so many religions is humans don't like God the way He is, they want to change God to fit their needs and expectations. I believe the Bible is not accurate. I had a dream about it. A voice said, "it happened but not that way." As an example, assuming Jesus was the OT Lord, why don't we find Judaism changing to reflect that idea? Moreover, assuming God is a duality, why don't we have a "duality" definition of God. I don't know for sure, but I believe God revealed himself, but witnesses didn't accept it, they had to change God to fit with what they wanted or expected.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-12-2018 at 04:51 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    23,278

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    i dont recall you ever DISCUSSING anything more like DICTATING your fantasies!! anybody that questioned anything you said got referred to as SATAN!! reading your post is funny it's so SELF PROTECTIVE!! you can do NO WRONG!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i dont recall you ever DISCUSSING anything more like DICTATING your fantasies!! anybody that questioned anything you said got referred to as SATAN!! reading your post is funny it's so SELF PROTECTIVE!! you can do NO WRONG!!
    Excellently put Lexx. No need for me to add to that. Perfect.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Some have asked why I have posted my dreams on this forum. Chesty has been totally outraged, his endless insults and vile language attest to his inability to post civil ideas. Oh, why bother with civility and PG rated comments when one can explode with such colorful language.

    However, chesty has continually asked, why do I do it! SHOW WHERE CHESTY HAS EVER ASKED THIS YOU LYING CUNT. SHOW IT EVEN ONCE. FANTASIST.


    I have other ideas about the purpose of my postings, but, for now, I retire. MORE LIES AND THIS WILL BE PROVEN AS SOON AS YOU POST CUNT
    Delusions, and my descent into madness by Earl C Nance

  5. #5

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Delusions, and my descent into madness by Earl C Nance
    Who paid you to take me out?

  6. #6

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    I just found out. Chesty is a hit man. He has contract to take me out.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I just found out. Chesty is a hit man. He has contract to take me out.
    If you say so

  8. #8

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    If you say so
    Prove I am wrong!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Prove I am wrong!
    Who cares?

  10. #10

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i dont recall you ever DISCUSSING anything more like DICTATING your fantasies!! anybody that questioned anything you said got referred to as SATAN!! reading your post is funny it's so SELF PROTECTIVE!! you can do NO WRONG!!
    It is boring with no discussion. Maybe I have good answers, could that be it? Hardly anyone wants to discuss, just look at postings! Oh, it could be I have the best answers. I may be the world's greatest debater, right? Ha. Ha. I asked for it. Come on all of you brilliant religious debaters, let me have it! Present good arguments against my main ideas. Here they are: Jesus was God and not the son of God. God is a duality, based on early gospels Jesus was a wise or sage person, not the son of God. Just read what remains from the early gospels. According to history, early church leaders destroyed as many early gospels they could find which conflicted with the four gospels they selected. There is more, but those are important ideas subject to debate.

    Someone, make my day, present a contrary argument. Ha. Ha.

    As for my reference to "got referred to as SATAN," it is in reference to chesty. If you read his postings they are very Satanic. And, why has he posted Satanic symbols all over my religion threads? Oh, I get it, I should just lay down and let him kick my ass, right? I suppose it would be the Christian thing to do. In that regard, I take the OT Lord's advise, "take the land from pagan worshipers." And don't let Satan destroy you!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-14-2018 at 02:05 PM.

  11. #11

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Who cares?
    I do, you SOB. I know you have a contract to take me out. Evidence are your postings. Knowing you are an opportunist, why would you expend so much effort to "take me down?" The problem is you miscalculated, I am not a coward and I have no fear. I just regret I cannot take care of you, it is what pleases you. I can't reach you. You delight in harassing me, you are one of Satan's best. If we were face to face, you would understand the consequences of your personal attacks. Keep it up, show the world how evil you are!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-14-2018 at 02:18 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I do, you SOB. I know you have a contract to take me out. Evidence are your postings. Knowing you are an opportunist, why would you expend so much effort to "take me down?" The problem is you miscalculated, I am not a coward and I have no fear. I just regret I cannot take care of you, it is what pleases you. I can't reach you. You delight in harassing me, you are one of Satan's best. If we were face to face, you would understand the consequences of your personal attacks. Keep it up, show the world how evil you are!
    So, apart from you, who cares about you?

  13. #13

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Some have asked why I have posted my dreams on this forum. Chesty has been totally outraged, his endless insults and vile language attest to his inability to post civil ideas. Oh, why bother with civility and PG rated comments when one can explode with such colorful language. However, chesty has continually asked, why do I do it! He thinks I am crazy, etc. Well, it is possible? Even when I explain why I began posting my dreams, which was when a moderator suggested it, he is not satisfied. He is really stupid about what he thinks he knows about me. His insults and personal attacks don't intimidate me. Mostly, I get angry from personal insults, but I have self-control, so I can handle it. Mostly, from many years in academia, I am an intellectual. Evidently, he thinks I want to evangelize the world with my strange religious ideas. Sorry, that is not the reason. I post because I want to tell people what I know about God and what happened in the beginning with Satan and its consequences for humans.

    I enjoy discussing what I know because I love God and accept what I have learned. There is no possibility for me to "evangelize" with my ideas. For one, my dreams do not indicate there is salvation for humankind, and what I know is unacceptable in the religious community. The big problem with my postings is I don't believe Jesus was the son of God. Jesus was God, and God is a duality. There are other ideas I have posted which don't agree with traditional theology or mainstream religion. Because I have had several dreams over a period of time, I have a sufficient understanding to propose a unique theology. I post here on scam.com because it all started here and I am certain my ideas would not be acceptable any place else. I have already experienced rejection. No one in the religious community will accept anything I propose about God, etc. It is the way it is! When the forum goes dead my threads will disappear from the internet. I have, of course, save postings on my computer.

    I have other ideas about the purpose of my postings, but, for now, I retire. I am certain the strong spirited nonbeliever on the forum will go crazy with what I have posted and commence with as many filthy insults, obscenities, and abusive ideas as humanly possible. His favorite claim is I am narcissistic in my ideas. I have thought about it, no I am not narcissistic, I am filled with love and admiration for God. God is holy, eternal, and perfect.

    The big problem with so many religions is humans don't like God the way He is, they want to change God to fit their needs and expectations. I believe the Bible is not accurate. I had a dream about it. A voice said, "it happened but not that way." As an example, assuming Jesus was the OT Lord, why don't we find Judaism changing to reflect that idea? Moreover, assuming God is a duality, why don't we have a "duality" definition of God. I don't know for sure, but I believe God revealed himself, but witnesses didn't accept it, they had to change God to fit with what they wanted or expected.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Some have asked why I have posted my dreams on this forum.
    However, chesty has continually asked, why do I do it!
    Lies lies and more fcuking lies. Nobody has asked and Chesty certainly hasnt because nobody gives a fcuk haha. Nobody cares shithead haha.

  15. #15

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Chesty has a contract to take down the forum. Everyone be aware, he is dangerous.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty has a contract to take down the forum. Everyone be aware, he is dangerous.
    Nobody cares about you or your opinions Nance. Perhaps some nutcase will take notice of you. No shortage of gun toting nutcases over there. You should really be a good smelly old pissy bastard haha.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Last edited by Cnance; 05-14-2018 at 01:05 PM.

  18. #18

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Nobody cares about you or your opinions Nance. Perhaps some nutcase will take notice of you. No shortage of gun toting nutcases over there. You should really be a good smelly old pissy bastard haha.
    Chesty is a filthy coward dedicated to taking down the forum. As an Irish gangster he has a reputation for raping women, killing babies, and crippling old people. I have heard he took an old woman and threw her off a cliff. There are other stories about gangster chesty, go to Dublin, Ireland and learn about filthy chesty and all the misery and destruction he has caused.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty is a filthy coward dedicated to taking down the forum. As an Irish gangster he has a reputation for raping women, killing babies, and crippling old people. I have heard he took an old woman and threw her off a cliff. There are other stories about gangster chesty, go to Dublin, Ireland and learn about filthy chesty and all the misery and destruction he has caused.
    Very graphic. Present the evidence or did you just dream this too? You see, NANCE, all your so called "dream postings" are actually fabrications written by you then posted as "dreams". One BIG lie NANCE. Now, present the evidence to, firstly, reveal the identity of General Chesty and then to back up the claims you have made about him (He may have thrown a few old bastards from cliff tops after he crippled them haha). Present the evidence or stand as a liar (which everybody knows you are).
    ALSO, who died in Santa Rosa, October 14, 1996? Clue, he was married to the old whore, Vera (a right trollop). He was also a bit of a bastard.

  20. #20

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    I enjoy discussing what I know because I love God and accept what I have learned. There is no possibility for me to "evangelize" with my ideas. For one, my dreams do not indicate there is salvation for humankind, and what I know is unacceptable in the religious community. The big problem with my postings is I don't believe Jesus was the son of God. Jesus was God, and God is a duality. There are other ideas I have posted which don't agree with traditional theology or mainstream religion. Because I have had several dreams over a period of time, I have a sufficient understanding to propose a unique theology. I post here on scam.com because it all started here and I am certain my ideas would not be acceptable any place else. I have already experienced rejection. No one in the religious community will accept anything I propose about God, etc. It is the way it is! When the forum goes dead my threads will disappear from the internet. I have, of course, save postings on my computer.

    I have other ideas about the purpose of my postings, but, for now, I retire. I am certain the strong spirited nonbeliever on the forum will go crazy with what I have posted and commence with as many filthy insults, obscenities, and abusive ideas as humanly possible. His favorite claim is I am narcissistic in my ideas. I have thought about it, no I am not narcissistic, I am filled with love and admiration for God. God is holy, eternal, and perfect.

    The big problem with so many religions is humans don't like God the way He is! Humans want to change God to fit their needs and expectations. I believe the Bible is not accurate. I had a dream about it. A voice said, "it happened but not that way." As an example, assuming Jesus was the OT Lord, why don't we find Judaism changing to reflect that idea? Moreover, assuming God is a duality, why don't we have a "duality" definition of God. I don't know for sure, but I believe God revealed himself, but witnesses didn't accept it, they had to change God to fit with what they wanted or expected. It took several hundred years to write the Bible because Christian leaders didn't like Judaism or the older version of the Old Testament. After much debate Christian authorities produced the Bible, the human version of God's story. What is peculiar about the Christian Bible is it proclaims Jesus to be the son of God. It fit with humans wanting Jesus to have human qualities and to guarantee salvation. It is not that difficult, just believe and you will be saved. However, what if the Christian Bible is not the truth? Without the son of God, there would be no Christianity, there would be an amendment to Judaism. Well, we know that wouldn't work because Jews didn't believe Jesus was divine. What a predicament!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    What utter shit. Gonna dig me up a few old bones hahahaha.

  22. #22

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Chesty is a hit man. He has contract to take me out. Protect yourself, don't post, ha. ha.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    All who have read the alleged dreams of Chuck Nance, take note of the following case study available at https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/ar...ients-who-have

    Mr. D, a 72-year-old Christian with a long history of schizophrenia, presents to the emergency room with concerns about evil spirits in his home who have poisoned him. He has called for police assistance on numerous occasions and has tried to kill the evil spirits with his rifle, but states “they are bulletproof.” He is unable to sleep and is “fearful for my life every night because that is when the demons come out.” Mr. D also believes that God is “more powerful than the evil spirits.” Two elders at his church have prayed with him and encouraged him to go to the hospital.
    Delusions with religious content (DRC) are associated with poorer clinical outcomes and dangerousness.1-6 Most mental health professionals will encounter patients with DRC because this type of delusion is relatively common in patients with symptoms of mania or psychosis. For example, in a study of 193 inpatients with schizophrenia, 24% had religious delusions.1 The prevalence of DRC varies considerably among populations and can be influenced by the local religion and culture.7-9 This article reviews clinical challenges and assessment and management strategies for patients with DRC.


    Numerous articles are available concerning Psychotic Religious Delusions. This man is suffering from psychosis and should be referred to the medical authorities rather than left to rant away on this forum.

  24. #24

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Chesty is a hit man. He has contract to take me out!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,529

    Re: Purpose of religious postings?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty is a hit man. He has contract to take me out!
    Somebody is obsessed with a shadow haha

Similar Threads

  1. Does Life have a Purpose?
    By Cnance in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-16-2018, 07:25 AM
  2. Common Purpose
    By viralmarketing in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 09:04 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 11:51 PM
  4. Postings
    By coontie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 07:19 AM
  5. Counter religious extremism with religious compassion
    By Phinnly Slash Buster in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 05:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •