+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does Life have a Purpose?

It is the same old question, what is the meaning of life? Well, Chesty has answers! Read the forum and see "the meaning of life." Chesty knows everything about law, happiness, the origin of life, religion, and communicating. Oh, what chesty is really good at is communicating an idea. When chesty says it everyone knows! Chesty is the best, he really has "a way with words." Here is a good example of chesty's brilliant oratory and expertize at expressing ideas. Oh, one more thing, don't disagree with chesty. He hates people who disagree with him! The following quote is one of chesty's most stimulating and brilliant rants. Oh, yes, I am Nance the recipient of chesty's elegant speech. I invite chesty to post more of his stimulating and revealing rants. Isn't it wonderful? Oh, someone has asked, is he a madman?

"Haha. Let me tell you "self professed academic" (joke), I know how to read and interpret law. The rules of this forum allow for all hell to break loose but do not allow for death threats which you made against Chesty but I dont really give a fcuk about that. I am very very careful with what I actually say, and Peggy Sue has gotten most of her interpretations correct except for the so called bullying. You knew what to expect on this forum and you signed up knowing this. You have bullied for years here and that was ok because you were doing it to others but now the boot is on Chestys foot and you, Nance, are whinging like an old bitch. You have destroyed the "religious scams" forum with your constant cut n paste and your arrogant refusal to accept any criticism of your lunatic postings so all that is left is to torture you or nothing will happen over there. This is all about you Nance and how fcuking hurt you are and how unfair it is on you to be treated this way. That is because you are a classic Narcissist and all you can see and feel is in respect of yourself. When someone wont agree with you, they are a liar or a satanist. Is that all you are capable of. How fcuking pathetic. So, NANCE, go on, call me a liar (which I'm not) call me a satanist (who doesn't even exist) Refuse to respond to my answer to your demands of A-theists (do you even know what the word A-theist means? My spelling is a clue). Now, I wish the worst death on you and I hope you die screaming in agony. I will watch the obituaries for the good news until it happens. I am entitled to that wish and no law can or would do anything about it. My conclusions about you and my analysis of you are based on my reading of your arrogant and despicable treatment of others and your name calling and ridiculing of others. You have chased them all away from the forum. My posts are eating into you and I am sitting here laughing knowing this so, as it amuses me to no end, I will continue poking you with my sharp stick ha fcuking ha cunt."

Re: Does Life have a Purpose?

And this thread topic has what to do with politics?

I fail to see how your lack of moral self control on this forum is a political issue.

Are you suggesting that your posts should be strictly moderated?

Are you suggesting that you have no self control?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    And this thread topic has what to do with politics?

I fail to see how your lack of moral self control on this forum is a political issue.

Are you suggesting that your posts should be strictly moderated?

Are you suggesting that you have no self control?
    Where does it fit? Would it be "ethics?" Would it be "Philosophy"? Oh, we don't have those forums. Will, go ahead and delete it. I just had fun writing it, it has been frustrating communicating with half-wits, ha. ha.

What is meant by "moral self control?" Does that mean chesty has the moral high ground? I have not seen comments about his numerous obscenities, etc. He must be the poster boy for the forum. As for what or how I post, I post what I please!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-12-2018 at 04:22 PM.

Here is another contribution to the arts on scam.com, courtesy of chesty. It is one of his best. I can't wait for his next contribution!

You stupid disillusioned fcuking asshole. There is no "everyone" and you need to grow a set of balls and man up and stop whinging like an old bitch. Nobody will have the sympathy you crave. You will find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis haha.Its a good fcuking job the rest of the US is not as weak minded as you or the muslims would walk straight in and rape all your sorry asses. It because of your fcuking childish lunatic behaviour that the religious scams sections dried up. Fcuking cunt.

And yet another pathetic attempt to get sympathy for his bruised and battered narcissistic ego. Cutting and pasting irrelevant postings from other threads as if its a revelation. I feel you are slipping way over the edge now Nance. Now, kindly do us all a favor and cease to exist, expire, buy the farm, DIE.

Oh, yes, here are some real jewels from chesty's many obscene rants. It is to satisfy my "bruised and battered narcissistic ego." ha. ha.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older thanyour 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I'vetold you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcukeryou are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get yourblunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit ona seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass whenyou take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who canclosest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont havelong more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problemthere is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody [

Only one old person because he has donesomething so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame.Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Earl C Nance done haha.

Oh, long vacation??? You don't have longenough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year oldwoman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no womanhaha.

Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and"doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is thatyou, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and mehere so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chestylikes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat
    hahaha.

AREN'T THEY WONDERFUL COMMENTS?

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knowsquite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty oldbastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What areyou running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old andnearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. Butyou wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer

Now, kindly do us all a favor and cease to exist, expire, buy the farm, DIE.

And yet another pathetic attempt to get sympathy for his bruised and battered narcissistic ego. Cutting and pasting irrelevant postings from other threads as if its a revelation. I feel you are slipping way over the edge now Nance. Now, kindly do us all a favor and cease to exist, expire, buy the farm, DIE.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-12-2018 at 05:27 PM.

For relevancy to being "political," what is the pupose of life for politicians? Do they really serve their constituents, or is it all about a "political career for other opportunities." There is so many benefits for politicians such as money from lobbyists, expensive trips, or, if you will, vacations, to foreign nations, achieving fame from ground breaking legislation, becoming political leaders on important committees, free health care, and many opportunities to make contacts with wealthy businessmen for lobbying opportunities when not in office, or to become employed by one of those companies associated with their political career. Yes indeed, politics has a lot of really good opportunities, or, if you will, benefits. Hey, maybe I should run for office, I need more money!

We await some brilliant obscenities from the "great one" on the forum.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-12-2018 at 05:25 PM.

you GOOFED!! you should have asked do politicians have a purpose!? or better YET WHAT is the purpose of politicians OR politics!? ideally,communism would NOT have any POLITICIANS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you GOOFED!! you should have asked do politicians have a purpose!? or better YET WHAT is the purpose of politicians OR politics!? ideally,communism would NOT have any POLITICIANS!!
    Yeah, communist wouldn't have elected politicians, they would be appointed by state officials, which is the way they do it in China. Given that both systems have weakness, I think the democratic system is best, at least there are safe guards with politicians losing their positions from poor performance.

i think the key word n this discussion is ELECTION!! which of course means APPROVAL!? the question is whether election is the best FIT for social improvement!? if your sick would it be best if you CHOSE a DR you liked and not go by his qualifications or experience!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i think the key word n this discussion is ELECTION!! which of course means APPROVAL!? the question is whether election is the best FIT for social improvement!? if your sick would it be best if you CHOSE a DR you liked and not go by his qualifications or experience!?
    Or you could choose to stay (mentally) sick and die like someone I know soooooo well haha. Options?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Or you could choose to stay (mentally) sick and die like someone I know soooooo well haha. Options?
    can you 2 stick to politics or take it outside!!(different forum section)

You may have noticed, its not my thread. I have more respect and politics, imo, is a completly ed up place where every fcuker who becomes involved is there for personal reasons. Point me to any good system. You can really only pick the best from a bad lot but perfection you wont find. There will always be subjective opinions.

Yes, when on the political thread discussions should be about politics. I will try to stay focused on the thread topic. You can't, however, depend on chesty. He has an obsession to destroy me. All you have to do is read his postings, it is way over the top. He is totally obsessed with attacking me. Maybe, just maybe, he will get over his tantrum and we can get back to business as usual. Beware of chesty, he is mean spirited, he is always looking for trouble, as if he is at war with everyone.

Chesty miscalculated, I am not intimidated. So, it may get worse, he will pull out all stops to bring me down. He brags about me dying. Why is that? Why does he have such an obsession for me dying? It is not normal!

Chesty is a professional hit man. He has a contract to take me out!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-13-2018 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Yes, when on the political thread discussions should be about politics. I will try to stay focused on the thread topic. You can't, however, depend on chesty. He has an obsession to destroy me. All you have to do is read his postings, it is way over the top. He is totally obsessed with attacking me. Maybe, just maybe, he will get over his tantrum and we can get back to business as usual. Beware of chesty, he is mean spirited, he is always looking for trouble, as if he is at war with everyone.

Chesty miscalculated, I am not intimidated. So, it may get worse, he will pull out all stops to bring me down. He brags about me dying. Why is that? Why does he have such an obsession for me dying? It is not normal!

Chesty is a professional hit man. He has a contract to take me out!
    Earls Father: I remember when Earl was just a three-year-old little man, he came runnin' into me with a big smile and his little dunce hat on, and he says to me, "Poppa, poppa." I said, "What do you need, Earl, my boy?" He said, "I need about tree-fitty."

Earls Mother: Tree-fitty!

Earls Father: Well, it was about that time I begin to get suspicious. I said, "Earl, my boy, why do you need tree-fitty?" He said, "My imaginary friend Boo-Boo the dinosaur wants it." So I went to my son's room, and sure enough, there was that damn Loch Ness Monster!

Earls Mother: Lord, it was scary!

Earls Father: I said, "Dammit, monster, you quit bugging my children, now. We work for our money in this house - we don't just give money away!"

Loch Ness Monster: "I'll pay no more than a buck to drown the little bastard".

Earls father: "Naw, let the cunt die slowly".

Well, there you have it earl. Still infecting the entire forum with your personal requirements for attention.

According to some, chesty as an example, the purpose of life is to harass, insult and cause as much misery as humanly possible for those who worship God, or who opposed his Satanic ideas. Evidently, he doesn't believe in the ten Commandments, he believes in death and mayhem. So, if you are like chesty, which is like Satan, you attack, attack, and delight in causing death and destruction.

It is clear chesty has a contract to take me out. Just read postings!