+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Satan's Prison, the Universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Chesty is here to destroy the forum. I suggest no one reply to his insulting remarks, and, certainly, refrain from responding to personal attacks, it just enlivens him.

If everyone ignores him, he may go away. Oh, well, that may not happen. He is a dedicated gangster from Ireland. He must earn his dirty money.
    I'm goin nowhere Nancy. I'm having too much fun playing with you haha.

Chesty is here to destroy the forum. I suggest no one reply to his insulting remarks, and, certainly, refrain from responding to personal attacks, it just enlivens him.

If everyone ignores him, he may go away. Oh, well, that may not happen. He is a dedicated gangster from Ireland. He must earn his dirty money.

One shouldn't forget, lexx and others on scam.com love chesty, he is so anti-religious and dirty no one can resist his filthy replies.

One shouldn't forget, lexx and others on scam.com love chesty, he is so anti-religious and dirty no one can resist his filthy replies.
    Something you're missing here Nancy. All "attacks" are directed at you and nobody else SO unless you dreamed or (more likely) simply made it up (lies) there is nothing for anybody else to respond to and there are no anybody "elses" you old cocksuckinmutherinsonofawhore haha. How was your afternoon nap? any dreams? HAHAHAHA Did you shit yourself AGAIN?

Chesty is a dangerous Irish gangster. He lives to destroy and cause misery. Satan is chesty's father.

The copy and paste posts are the only things you do not edit. Is this repetitive or simply forgetful behavior? Do your relations know of this behavior? They will soon enough.

Chesty is a dangerous Irish gangster. He lives to destroy and cause misery. Satan is chesty's father.

7. 05-22-2018, 01:13 PM

Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy.Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy.Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy.Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy.Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy.Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy. Its time to step it up Nancy.Its time to step it up Nancy.

Has anyone kept track of how many threats chesty has made against me? It must be several dozen. Obviously, he is a Satanist. He has become increasing agitated about me. It has to do with my religious postings. Based on the evidence, chesty is a Satanist. I used to think he was given a contract to take me out, but now, based on what I perceive to be a person vendetta, he is obsessed in attacking me. Chesty, however, miscalculated. I am not a coward, so it will continue to go on, and on, until one of us is gone. As an Irish gangster, chesty has a lot of tricks up his sleeve. I am certain he will come up with the best Satan has to offer.

While, I am not certain, not all the evidence is in, perhaps he has a contract to eliminate me. Time will tell, but, it is becoming increasingly clear, chesty is obsesses with making personal attacks on me. In short, it may never end. I have contacted law enforcement, so I will be taking their advice. I am worried about family members, chesty is a dangerous person.

Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions

Satan, assisted by Chesty, is taking over the religious forum. Chesty is highly qualified, he is an Irish gangster with an cruel streak. Chesty lives to attack and make believers miserable. The problem is chesty is only a mortal being. He has begged Satan to make him immortal so he can continue to attack believers until the end of time. Will chesty get his way? Wait and see what the next exciting episode brings! Chesty is now in a pray session with Satan. It is certain he will come up with some really good personal attack or anything to cause chaos. Chesty doesn't realize it, but Satan lies, lies, and lies some more. I have heard there is no hope, chesty has become a dedicated Satanist!

Satan, assisted by Chesty, is taking over the religious forum. Chesty is highly qualified, he is an Irish gangster with an cruel streak. Chesty lives to attack and make believers miserable. The problem is chesty is only a mortal being. He has begged Satan to make him immortal so he can continue to attack believers until the end of time. Will chesty get his way? Wait and see what the next exciting episode brings! Chesty is now in a pray session with Satan. It is certain he will come up with some really good personal attack or anything to cause chaos. Chesty doesn't realize it, but Satan lies, lies, and lies some more. I have heard there is no hope, chesty has become a dedicated Satanist!
    Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions Repetitive Psychotic religious delusions

Chestyís remarks for being Satanís advocate! He hates old people?!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. He has extreme cognitive dissonance and the most horrible attitude and manner I have ever in my life seen. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.
    How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Earl C Nance done haha.
    Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.
    Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.
    The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!
    Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance
    The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING
    Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???
    Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed
    wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed
    wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

More Chestyís Satanist remarks!

Its not just about the shit he comes out with. That would be a minor issue. Its his whole manner. Its his treatment of other people who refuse to accept the absolute rubbish he comes out with. He, in his crazy mind, cannot understand why everyone wont just bow down to this mental fantasy just like they do to all the other religious lunatics. He has extreme cognitive dissonance and the most horrible attitude and manner I have ever in my life seen. I was watching his carry on long before I ever joined Scams and I decided to become his nemesis and put some manners on the old bastard. He deserves it. The sooner he dies, the better and I hope the bastard suffers. I would even accept being wrong about this god thing to know that the devil was waiting at the end of his bed with his finest roasting fork to shove it up the bastards arse. There is nothing good in that man. Enough said.

Yawn. This is getting tired and older than your 79 years. I don't wish to get along with you. You are batshit crazy. I've told you before, you live too far away for me to "personally" knock on your door and tell you what a smelly krazy old fcuker you are. Incidentally, what consequences do you speak of? Gonna get your blunderbus out of the closet haha. You are old, you smell terrible, you sit on a seat to take a shower and I'd guess you need someone to wipe your ol ass when you take a shit so less of the bravado chuck Earl fcukwit.

How about we give it to the person who can closest guess the date of the extinction of that old dinosaur. We wont have long more to wait. I'm keeping a close eye on the obituaries. The only problem there is, Who gets the corpse? He's alienated everybody

Only one old person because he has done something so very vile and has to keep moving house because of the shame. Chesty is his nemesis. Retribution for what Earl C Nance done haha.
    Oh, long vacation??? You don't have long enough for a long vacation you old cripple. And remember, even 66 year old woman needs some good lovin and a 79 year old cripple aint no good to no woman haha.
    Haha. Chesty likes his pussy reactive and "doing it back". Ask Sherry baby way hey bring it on Nance.

The other thing that strikes me is that you, Nance, seem to be addressing some imagined audience. Its just you and me here so who the fcuk you talking to?

Anyway, lets discuss Veronica's pussy cat cos Chesty likes pussy cats but Chesty likes eating pussy cats and Chesty plans on eating Veronica's pussy cat hahaha.

On the subject above of Chesty not knowing much haha. General Chesty knows quite a lot about Earl Chuck Nance. Quite a lot you dirty filthy nasty old bastard. Once again Nance, why do you move house so much at your age? What are you running from? And that is not a joke!

Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.
    Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha

Hahaha. Is that all you can come up with Earl C. RING RING

Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You know less than nothing. You don't even know where Chesty is. Is he closer than you think EARL???

Not even close. You don't even know if I is a white man or a brother haha. You got NUTIN haha. Admin wants URLs for death threats. Go get em.

All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    All written from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.
    Whereas your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.

Die in pain you smelly old bastard haha

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Chesty is dangerous man. He hardly ever reads postings, he is out to start fights and cause trouble. He is what Satan would consider to be a true believer, one whose life is consumed with evil plans and practices.

If you want evil entertainment, read his postings. Mostly, he hates old people and seeks to cause them harm.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post

Chesty is dangerous man. He hardly ever reads postings, he is out to start fights and cause trouble. He is what Satan would consider to be a true believer, one whose life is consumed with evil plans and practices.

If you want evil entertainment, read his postings. Mostly, he hates old people and seeks to cause them harm.

Knowing the universe was primarily created by God to imprison Satan, the rebellious angel, provides much understanding to the course of events. Then, knowing paradise was a secondary concern of God, one wonders why it happened at all. My theory is God created paradise on earth in order to test Satan. If Satan came into paradise from the universe and lovingly joined God and the other angels, there would be reconciliation with Satan and God.

And the lying psychotic bastard is still here. Lies lies and more lies.