+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Satan's Prison, the Universe!

The idea of something (universe) coming from nothing relates to our knowledge about how God did it. Since we cannot conceive of nothing before the universe, we must conjure up a material explanation based on science, but the best we can do is come up with "nothing." However, if nothing is really the beginning, which is God's spirituality, we have an explanation. Discounting God's spirituality results in no explanation.

God did not create the universe from a science laboratory. God willed the universe into existence. Because God is eternal and therefore incomprehensible to the human mind, there is no material explanation for how God did it. The best references for God's spiritual nature are found in the Old Testament. It was when God intervened in human history.

I don't believe we can understand much about God by studying nature, with one exception. We find numerous examples of dualism in nature, which reflects God's duality. Nature is God's creation, not His spiritual essence. How about multiple gods? The whole idea is ridiculous. How did all those gods get together to create the universe? How did they all decide on one set of physical laws? Did all those gods simple agree to a plan? Which god organized it? If one god could do it, why do we need many gods? If there are many gods, which god do we worship? Is there a god test? Do all the gods work in harmony, or do they disagree? Will there be a war between gods to determine the fate of humankind?

In a way, the question about multiple gods has some credibility. It began in heaven when Satan challenged God to become GOD. The only problem with this proposition is Satan lacks supernatural powers possessed by God. Satan would be a real threat to God if he could create a universe, or if he could create anything! Satan destroys, he does not create. Satan may be immortal, but that is because Satan, like the other angels, was an obedient servant of God. Now, after Satan has rebelled against God, his life is temporary. When the universe expires, Satan will be gone. In the meantime, Satan causes havoc throughout the universe. Mostly, Satan likes attacking God's chosen people and/or all associated beings.

As for the reason why God imprisoned Satan in the universe, it is directly related to Satan's rebellion in heaven. Satan set up a worship circle for himself. Then, after tricking angels into becoming part of the worship circle, Satan attacked and hurt them. God had no choice but to expel Satan from heaven. God created the universe as a prison for Satan. In many ways, the universe mirrors Satan's dark evil nature. Satan is like a deadly snake, he seeks victims and then leaps to destroy.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-08-2018 at 11:16 PM.

Re: Satan's Prison, the Universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    The idea of something (universe) coming from nothing relates to our knowledge about how God did it. Since we cannot conceive of nothing before the universe, we must conjure up a material explanation based on science, but the best we can do is come up with "nothing." However, if nothing is really the beginning, which is God's spirituality, we have an explanation. Discounting God's spirituality results in no explanation.

God did not create the universe from a science laboratory. God willed the universe into existence. Because God is eternal and therefore incomprehensible to the human mind, there is no material explanation for how God did it. The best references for God's spiritual nature are found in the Old Testament. It was when God intervened in human history.

I don't believe we can understand much about God by studying nature, with one exception. We find numerous examples of dualism in nature, which reflects God's duality. Nature is God's creation, not His spiritual essence. How about multiple gods? The whole idea is ridiculous. How did all those gods get together to create the universe? How did they all decide on one set of physical laws? Did all those gods simple agree to a plan? Which god organized it? If one god could do it, why do we need many gods? If there are many gods, which god do we worship? Is there a god test? Do all the gods work in harmony, or do they disagree? Will there be a war between gods to determine the fate of humankind?

In a way, the question about multiple gods has some credibility. It began in heaven when Satan challenged God to become GOD. The only problem with this proposition is Satan lacks supernatural powers possessed by God. Satan would be a real threat to God if he could create a universe, or if he could create anything! Satan destroys, he does not create. Satan may be immortal, but that is because Satan, like the other angels, was an obedient servant of God. Now, after Satan has rebelled against God, his life is temporary. When the universe expires, Satan will be gone. In the meantime, Satan causes havoc throughout the universe. Mostly, Satan likes attacking God's chosen people and/or all associated beings.

As for the reason why God imprisoned Satan in the universe, it is directly related to Satan's rebellion in heaven. Satan set up a worship circle for himself. Then, after tricking angels into becoming part of the worship circle, Satan attacked and hurt them. God had no choice but to expel Satan from heaven. God created the universe as a prison for Satan. In many ways, the universe mirrors Satan's dark evil nature. Satan is like a deadly snake, he seeks victims and then leaps to destroy.
    You have a question to answer cunt. Now answer it. You cant answer it even though you started it. Do you really think Chesty is stupid. General chesty who tracked you down to your front door twice. Chesty knows everything about your sorry arse.

Degenerate chesty must be the world's greatest scumbag. He spends all his waking hours attacking me. He is a very sick man. According to the evidence of his postings he is psychotic, or insane. His kind fill our prisons, they are dangerous people. He is out of control. Day and night he obsesses over my postings plotting ways to make personal attacks. He has even made insulting remarks to innocent members of my family, and has posted some of the most obscene comments imaginable. On several occasions, he has threatened my life. I am hoping law enforcement will get involved and am working on a plan with a law enforcement agent. He must have a criminal record. Beware of this man, he is dangerous! In the meantime, I am not wasting time replying to his many obsessively hateful comments and vile language. Until he is apprehended, he'll fill the forum with poisonous venom.

I could have a civil discussion with chesty, but first he must apologize for the numerous, or endless, insults and personal attacks. While it ever end? When will chesty reform form his criminal behavior? I think there is no hope for chesty, he will never reform. He is probably one of the most disgusting, obnoxious, deceitful, and dangerous Irish offenders to be on the internet.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-09-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Degenerate chesty must be the world's greatest scumbag. He spends all his waking hours attacking me. He is a very sick man. According to the evidence of his postings he is psychotic, or insane. His kind fill our prisons, they are dangerous people. He is out of control. Day and night he obsesses over my postings plotting ways to make personal attacks. He has even made insulting remarks to innocent members of my family, and has posted some of the most obscene comments imaginable. On several occasions, he has threatened my life. I am hoping law enforcement will get involved and am working on a plan with a law enforcement agent. He must have a criminal record. Beware of this man, he is dangerous! In the meantime, I am not wasting time replying to his many obsessively hateful comments and vile language. Until he is apprehended, he'll fill the forum with poisonous venom.

I could have a civil discussion with chesty, but first he must apologize for the numerous, or endless, insults and personal attacks. While it ever end? When will chesty reform form his criminal behavior? I think there is no hope for chesty, he will never reform. He is probably one of the most disgusting, obnoxious, deceitful, and dangerous Irish offenders to be on the internet.
    Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Ya don't like being attacked, do ya? Well tuff shit Nance. Payback for all the nastiness. Nobody liked you when I arrived and nobody still likes you.
    You filthy coward. Come to my house so I can kick you ass. I know you are a coward, you hide behind your computer like a scared animal. Come on idiot chesty, come to my door.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-09-2018 at 08:09 PM.

You filthy coward. Come to my house so I can kick you ass. I know you are a coward, you hide behind your computer like a scared animal. Come on idiot chesty, come to my door.
    Haha. Not going to blow my head off now? What about chopping my balls off? You can edit that out if you like but i have the notification you sneaky old bastard. Sherry and veronica know all about Chestys balls haha. You gonna run over Chesty in your wheelchair hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Heres your post before you sneaked back like the lying bastard you are and edited.

Name:  Nance.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  156.5 KB

What a fcuking liar you are. What a fcuking sinner. Shame on you......

Heres a thought, my balls in Veronicas mouth haha yum yum.

Has anyone noticed, chesty makes up lies about me; he even rewrites my posts, and then, posts it as if I wrote it. He is real scumbag and a liar. I assume people who read postings are not fools or stupid, so they see through chesty's lies and deceptive practices. When will he give it up? He is looking more and more like an Irish buffoon, or troublemaker. If he is a typical Irishman, it is good that the English won the big war with Ireland. Can you imagine living in Ireland with such a scumbag?
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-11-2018 at 10:57 PM.

Has anyone noticed, chesty makes up lies about me; he even rewrites my posts, and then, posts it as if I wrote it. He is real scumbag and a liar. I assume people who read postings are not fools or stupid, so they see through chesty's lies and deceptive practices. When will he give it up? He is looking more and more like an Irish buffoon, or troublemaker. If he is a typical Irishman, it is good that the English won the big war with Ireland. Can you imagine living in Ireland with such a scumbag?
    Caught out lying and theres no way out of it Nance. What big war are you talking about? Making up more fictions haha. You are a typical isolated ignorant fool. There is no excuse for ignorance these days but you remain ignorant. The great thing about your country is that there is no shortage of lunatics with guns looking for some excuse to fill someone else full of bullets. All they need is a slight provocation and a direction to point their tool haha. Not very hard to find and wind a lunatic or even lots of them. Not known as the General for nothing haha cunt.

It has occurred to me who chesty reminds me of.

Several years ago, I had a dream about a snake. It slithered toward me and then opened its mouth revealing sharp teeth. Then, as it leaped at me, something stopped it. About the same time I had a dream about another snake.
    I was standing in heaven in front of a snake about fifteen feet tall with two strips circling its body, one was intensely white and the other was intensely black. As I stared at the snake, its head turned toward me and showed a beautiful face. I think Satan was going through a transition to reflect his shifting disposition toward rebellion. Eventually, after causing additional chaos in heaven, Satan became intensely dark. However, he may have retained his white brilliant glow.

Chesty, like a poisonous snake, is always ready to strike, he is obsessed with attacking believers, they are the embodiment of what he detests. God gave humans the Ten Commandments as a guideline for proper conduct. In chesty's world God's commandments are despicable, he hates good behavior, or anything reflecting God's commandments. Chesty is an enemy of God, he has chosen to be like a snake and attack believers.

Last edited by Cnance; 05-12-2018 at 11:47 PM.

It has occurred to me who chesty reminds me of.

Several years ago, I had a dream about a snake. It slithered toward me and then opened its mouth revealing sharp teeth. Then, as it leaped at me, something stopped it. About the same time I had a dream about another snake.
    I was standing in heaven in front of a snake about fifteen feet tall with two strips circling its body, one was intensely white and the other was intensely black. As I stared at the snake, its head turned toward me and showed a beautiful face. I think Satan was going through a transition to reflect his shifting disposition toward rebellion. Eventually, after causing additional chaos in heaven, Satan became intensely dark. However, he may have retained his white brilliant glow.

Chesty, like a poisonous snake, is always ready to strike, he is obsessed with attacking believers, they are the embodiment of what he detests. God gave humans the Ten Commandments as a guideline for proper conduct. In chesty's world God's commandments are despicable, he hates good behavior, or anything reflecting God's commandments. Chesty is an enemy of God, he has chosen to be like a snake and attack believers.

If anybody bothered reading this shit, Chesty would be famous and cultures would grow around him but nobody bothers. They have all been chased away by the cutting and pasting antics of the resident lunatic. Good behaviour??? Delusional. Childish behaviour? Definitely yes. Dont forget commandment No. 9 Nance but, of course, you are exempt from that, aren't you. Now, fcuk off and die and do so slowly and painfully haha (satan commands it haha)

If you read postings, and you are a moral person, it is easy to see chesty is a snake, or a very evil person.

If you read postings, and you are a moral person, it is easy to see chesty is a snake, or a very evil person.
    If WHO reads them fcuker? You have NO SUPPORTERS here you narcissistic cunt. What does it take to get that through your thick fcuking skull? Are you really that fcuking stupid. You are a fcuking donkey, a jackass, a fool. Now, fcuk off and die painfully.

If WHO reads them fcuker? You have NO SUPPORTERS here you narcissistic cunt. What does it take to get that through your thick fcuking skull? Are you really that fcuking stupid. You are a fcuking donkey, a jackass, a fool. Now, fcuk off and die painfully.
    I want everyone's opinion, is chesty, by virtue of his postings, a genuine snake? I think he is competing with Satan for "the most evil of the universe award."

Everyone is welcomed to vote. If chesty wins, he has proclaimed he will attack as many believers as humanly possible. He has a vicious bite, and can bring down a foe with a single strike. Beware! I have heard chesty is seeking extraordinary gifts from Satan at Satanists' temples. He has posted his Satanic membership symbol all over the internet. You will find many of his Satanic symbols on my religious threads. He may win the award for have the best evil record for attacking believers. Beware!

For me, I prefer to compete for a "good citizenship" award based on good deeds. I really hate Satan and his evil followers. Chesty thinks he can destroy me with his many hostile and abusive postings, but all he has accomplished is affording internment for Satan's "Internet Circus."
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-13-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Chesty is a hit man. He has a contract to take me out.

Chesty is a hit man. He has a contract to take me out.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-13-2018 at 06:10 PM. To cover up his lies with more lies. A pattern of "edits" has emerged but, CUNT, as soon as you press "submit reply" in anger, I get a full post notification to my smart phone which cannot be altered so you are FCUKED if it comes down to it. You are in bad health and wont last much longer haha.

Last edited by Cnance; 05-13-2018 at 06:10 PM. To cover up his lies with more lies. A pattern of "edits" has emerged but, CUNT, as soon as you press "submit reply" in anger, I get a full post notification to my smart phone which cannot be altered so you are FCUKED if it comes down to it. You are in bad health and wont last much longer haha.
    What a pile of dung! Just read his postings and see his many threats. It won't be long and fate will catch up with him. He is a Irish gangster with a mean streak. Law enforcement has been notified.
    Observe his frustration for not being able to take me out. Chesty's real goal is to take down the forum, he has a contract. So, he must drive off forum members.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-16-2018 at 06:36 PM.

What a pile of dung! Just read his postings and see his many threats. It won't be long and fate will catch up with him. He is a Irish gangster with a mean streak. Law enforcement has been notified.
    Observe his frustration for not being able to take me out. Chesty's real goal is to take down the forum, he has a contract. So, he must drive off forum members.
    "Last edited by Cnance; 05-16-2018 at 05:36 PM." As fcuking usual haha. Lies lies and more lies. Fictitious construction. Are you sure you're not dreaming this haha.

Now you lying fcuker, have you heard of "jurisdiction"? So...... Who is this officer of the local yokel law you have been in contact with? Lies again haha. You are a fantacist. All of this happens in that room you are locked into. The room where you are left to shit in your pants until somebody comes along to change your shitty diaper (sad). Why don't you just report me directly to god seen as you and "it" are so close?

All who have read the alleged dreams of Chuck Nance, take note of the following case study available at https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/ar...ients-who-have

Mr. D, a 72-year-old Christian with a long history of schizophrenia, presents to the emergency room with concerns about evil spirits in his home who have poisoned him. He has called for police assistance on numerous occasions and has tried to kill the evil spirits with his rifle, but states “they are bulletproof.” He is unable to sleep and is “fearful for my life every night because that is when the demons come out.” Mr. D also believes that God is “more powerful than the evil spirits.” Two elders at his church have prayed with him and encouraged him to go to the hospital.
    Delusions with religious content (DRC) are associated with poorer clinical outcomes and dangerousness.1-6 Most mental health professionals will encounter patients with DRC because this type of delusion is relatively common in patients with symptoms of mania or psychosis. For example, in a study of 193 inpatients with schizophrenia, 24% had religious delusions.1 The prevalence of DRC varies considerably among populations and can be influenced by the local religion and culture.7-9 This article reviews clinical challenges and assessment and management strategies for patients with DRC.

Numerous articles are available concerning Psychotic Religious Delusions. This man is suffering from psychosis and should be referred to the medical authorities rather than left to rant away on this forum.

All who have read the alleged dreams of Chuck Nance, take note of the following case study available at https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/ar...ients-who-have

Mr. D, a 72-year-old Christian with a long history of schizophrenia, presents to the emergency room with concerns about evil spirits in his home who have poisoned him. He has called for police assistance on numerous occasions and has tried to kill the evil spirits with his rifle, but states “they are bulletproof.” He is unable to sleep and is “fearful for my life every night because that is when the demons come out.” Mr. D also believes that God is “more powerful than the evil spirits.” Two elders at his church have prayed with him and encouraged him to go to the hospital.
    Delusions with religious content (DRC) are associated with poorer clinical outcomes and dangerousness.1-6 Most mental health professionals will encounter patients with DRC because this type of delusion is relatively common in patients with symptoms of mania or psychosis. For example, in a study of 193 inpatients with schizophrenia, 24% had religious delusions.1 The prevalence of DRC varies considerably among populations and can be influenced by the local religion and culture.7-9 This article reviews clinical challenges and assessment and management strategies for patients with DRC.

Numerous articles are available concerning Psychotic Religious Delusions. This man is suffering from psychosis and should be referred to the medical authorities rather than left to rant away on this forum.
    Very interesting, you must be learning a lot. It has nothing to do with me.

What happened to your insults and personal attacks, have you decided to be normal? You may need psychiatric assistance, your continual rants are not normal, they indicate a dangerous psychosis requiring therapy. You may need a lobotomy, it is required in extreme cases.

I am certain you will assume your personal attacks, it is what you are, a filthy criminal!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-19-2018 at 01:28 PM.

Very interesting, you must be learning a lot. It has nothing to do with me.

What happened to your insults and personal attacks, have you decided to be normal? You may need psychiatric assistance, your continual rants are not normal, they indicate a dangerous psychosis requiring therapy. You may need a lobotomy, it is required in extreme cases.
    Subject in denial consistent with the (DRC) condition.

Looks like Satan and General Chesty are one in the same fantasy haha. Obsession? Peggy Sue likes snakes haha. Bet you just got a shriveled maggot in your jar Nance har har. (no offense PS)

Chesty is here to destroy the forum. I suggest no one reply to his insulting remarks, and, certainly, refrain from responding to personal attacks, it just enlivens him.

If everyone ignores him, he may go away. Oh, well, that may not happen. He is a dedicated gangster from Ireland. He must earn his dirty money.