+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's The Fool?

Who's The Fool?

https://www.realclearworld.com/artic...rld_stage.html

Obama Being Played for a Fool on the World Stage
    Over the past year, Obama failed in his stated objective to oust Syria's Assad regime from power; failed to impress Assad that his "red line" against using chemical weapons was serious; failed to exact retribution when that red line was crossed; failed to rally anything but small minorities in either house of congress to support his position; and failed to grasp that agreements with the likes of Syria and Russia prolong, rather than solve, the chemical-weapons problem.

Obama is inverting Dean Acheson's maxim that Washington should only negotiate from strength. Even if there were some prospect that Iran could be talked out of its nuclear-weapons program, which there is not, the White House approach is the wrong way to start discussions.

Given the President's palpable unwillingness to use the military to enforce his Syria red line - let alone to answer last year's September 11 Benghazi terrorist attack - and his paucity of domestic political support, Iran's ayatollahs know that the President's "all options on the table" incantation regarding their nuclear program carries no weight.

Iran undoubtedly wants relief from international sanctions, which have exacerbated decades of incompetent economic policy. But there is no evidence that the sanctions have impaired Iran's nuclear- or ballistic-missile programs. Instead, Tehran has increased its financial and military assistance to Assad and Hezbollah in Syria.

Rowhani's strategy is clear: lower the rhetorical temperature about the nuclear issue; make temporary, cosmetic concessions, such as allowing inspections by the International Atomic Energy Agency at already-declared nuclear sites; and gain Western acceptance of its "reactor-grade" uranium enrichment. Once that goal is attained, Iran's path to nuclear weapons will be unobstructed.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Who's The Fool?

another FAKE news site by some WAR MONGERS!? prolly PERKED by ISRAEL since that's the TARGET RIGHT!? what does tRUMP care he DONT LIVE there just like south korea!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Not anymore fake than the crap that Lexx posts here ad nauseum.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Not anymore fake than the crap that Lexx posts here ad nauseum.

tryin ta get us into another VIETNAM is that the goal of the REPUBLICAN military/industrial/wall street PLOY!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    tryin ta get us into another VIETNAM is that the goal of the REPUBLICAN military/industrial/wall street PLOY!?
    What does that have to do with the fact that you post fake news on here all the time?

What does that have to do with the fact that you post fake news on here all the time?

your OPINION on news stories from bonafide independent news sources has no credibility!!

And what makes you think your opinion does anything but make a fool out of you?

i guess it might happen some day......very unlikely though!!

i guess it might happen some day.
    Already happened.

my posts have credibility and support!!

my posts have credibility and support!!
    Only in your tiny mind.

Only in your tiny mind.

you mean tiny like a MUSTARD SEED!?

you mean tiny like a MUSTARD SEED!?
    Maybe amoeba like.

Maybe amoeba like.

better a wise amoeba than a stupid gorilla!?

better a wise amoeba than a stupid gorilla!?
    What is a wise amoeba?

What is a wise amoeba?

survived the guru's plate!? dinner
    Last edited by lexx; 05-07-2018 at 06:24 PM.