+ Reply to Thread

Noxxon Pharmacuitcals

Went through skype text only interview with Mrs. Moore Linda

Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with My job business essentials software 2017, US Patent Single Users Pack simply accounting 2017, Apple Final Cut Express 3.5 HD Upgrade, Norton Ghost 9.0, Microsoft Office XP 2017 Standard Upgrade, Peach tree Premium Accounting 2017.
    Your training supervisor need you to get these programs ready to enable you work accurate with him or her.
    Are you familiar with any of the software's.?
    Yes very correct..You will be receiving the check for the purchase of your working materials. Once you receive the check you are needed to have the check deposited into your bank account and once the funds are available in your account, You are to deduct $200.00 as your sign on bonus and the rest of the funds in your account will be for the purchase of your working software's. I will be here to refer you to the vendor whom you will be making the purchase from. Do you understand this part.?

Then got e-mail with employment offer.
    The e-mail address was from:
    infos@titanamerican.net

Dear xxxx,

Iam Mr. Stephen D. Taylor one of the supervisor's of NOXXON Pharma. Attached tothe E-mail is your Employment Offer Letter.

Wehope that you will accept our offer to join the Company. You may indicate youragreement with these terms and accept this offer by signing and dating both theenclosed duplicate original of this letter of agreement and the enclosedProprietary Information and Inventions Agreement and returning them to me thisoffer, if not accepted, will expire at the close of business on 05/02/2018 Asrequired by law, your employment with the Company is contingent upon yourproviding legal proof of your identity and authorization to work in the UnitedStates (Drivers License/ID card). Your employment is also contingent upon yourstarting work with the Company on or before 05/07/2018. You are to provide a legal proof of your identity and authorization to work in the UnitedStates and contact of two references.

Regards,
    Mr.Stephen D. Taylor
    HumanResources Dept For
    NOXXONPharma

Re: Noxxon Pharmacuitcals

This reminds me of those western union scams

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)