+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paradise

Paradise

What was paradise and when did it happen? I propose it happened about 65 million years ago, and the entire world was paradise. So, there are questions to be asked. Don't dinosaurs and other creatures eat each other? How can that be paradise? In heaven, there is peaceful coexistence with two Gods and twelve angels. After the two Gods allowed evolution to transform creatures into a final stage for paradise, God froze time and gave all creatures immortality. In paradise, there was no need for food because all creatures were in a state of grace or peaceful coexistence; they had become immortal so as to negate a "survival of the fittest" environment, their bodies became spiritual; the two Gods had transformed them into immortal creatures. It was a gift of the two Gods for all of the creatures. There was heavenly light throughout paradise as long as the two Gods and twelve angels were there. The entire world was aglow with the "Gods' holy light." The two Gods had moved heaven to earth. Creatures, in a peaceful state, enjoyed the presence of the two Gods, and the two Gods enjoyed the creatures. Then, Satan came in from the universe and attacked the creatures, therefore disrupting paradise. Subsequently, the two Gods destroyed paradise. Humans evolved from the aftermath of its destruction.

For atheist who want to dispute everything posted in the religion forum, answer these questions. It will never happen! This is a scam reporting forum, so we should have experts on here to expose a scam. If God is a fairy tale, where is the evidence for science explaining everything? It is sad reality, atheist can never do it because God created the universe. Where is contrary evidence?

1. How did the universe come from nothing? Assuming a time line for the universe, which scientist cannot deny, there must have been a beginning. Assuming atheists believe in science, what is their scientific explanation? Even assuming the latest theories about virtual particles colliding to produce atoms, etc., where did it come from? A popular scientific theory is virtual particles came from a space. Really? Where did that space come from? If you use logic and knowing there is a time line to the universe, the only explanation is God did it?

2. How about nature. What is the scientific explanation, based on laws of probability, for nature evolving to where it is today, for a tree, a lake, an ocean, a Flower, or even a tweeting bird? In most cases the law or probability is so extreme (.0001) as to infer the natural phenomena could not happen by accident alone. We know, of course, science will conveniently ignore such questions.

3. How about the Old Testament? Knowing the culture of the time, why did those people choose to condemn pagan gods in favor of one God? Why is there a consistent story throughout the OT for the Lord? How could humans have contrived such fantastic stories?

4. As for those many OT stories, archeologists have found evidence for those events. So, we know they aren’t falsified stories.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-02-2018 at 06:43 PM.

Re: Paradise

Commie bastard living here, Name of Earl C Nance

1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275

What was paradise and when did it happen?

I propose i
    t happened about 65 million years ago, and the entire world was paradise. So, there are questions to be asked. Don't dinosaurs and other creatures eat each other? How can that be paradise? In heaven, there is peaceful coexistence with two Gods and twelve angels. After the two Gods allowed evolution to transform creatures into a final stage for paradise, God froze time and gave all creatures immortality. In paradise, there was no need for food because all creatures were in a state of grace or peaceful coexistence; they had become immortal so as to negate a "survival of the fittest" environment, their bodies became spiritual; the two Gods had transformed them into immortal creatures. It was a gift of the two Gods for all of the creatures. There was heavenly light throughout paradise as long as the two Gods and twelve angels were there. The entire world was aglow with the "Gods' holy light." The two Gods had moved heaven to earth. Creatures, in a peaceful state, enjoyed the presence of the two Gods, and the two Gods enjoyed the creatures. Then, Satan came in from the universe and attacked the creatures, therefore disrupting paradise. Subsequently, the two Gods destroyed paradise. Humans evolved from the aftermath of its destruction.

For atheist who want to dispute everything posted in the religion forum, answer these questions. It will never happen! This is a scam reporting forum, so we should have experts on here to expose a scam. If God is a fairy tale, where is the evidence for science explaining everything? It is sad reality, atheist can never do it because God created the universe. Where is contrary evidence?

1. How did the universe come from nothing? Assuming a time line for the universe, which scientist cannot deny, there must have been a beginning. Assuming atheists believe in science, what is their scientific explanation? Even assuming the latest theories about virtual particles colliding to produce atoms, etc., where did it come from? A popular scientific theory is virtual particles came from a space. Really? Where did that space come from? If you use logic and knowing there is a time line to the universe, the only explanation is God did it?

2. How about nature. What is the scientific explanation, based on laws of probability, for nature evolving to where it is today, for a tree, a lake, an ocean, a Flower, or even a tweeting bird? In most cases the law or probability is so extreme (.0001) as to infer the natural phenomena could not happen by accident alone. We know, of course, science will conveniently ignore such questions.

3. How about the Old Testament? Knowing the culture of the time, why did those people choose to condemn pagan gods in favor of one God? Why is there a consistent story throughout the OT for the Lord? How could humans have contrived such fantastic stories?

4. As for those many OT stories, archeologists have found evidence for those events. So, we know they aren’t falsified stories.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-02-2018 at 02:41 PM.

"its just another day for you and me in paradise" Phil Collins. Good song.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    "its just another day for you and me in paradise" Phil Collins. Good song.
    Since you want to dominate the religious thread, why don't you post your own threads. It could be "Atheist are superior to idiot believers!" Or, since you have really strong views, it could be, "Believers should be boiled in Oil!" Here is one which may make you happy, "Religion is the worst thing ever!" Oh, I got it! "Believers and their families should die a miserable death!" How about, "Believers should be tortured to death!" I am certain there is some catchy title which will float your boat. It may generate a lot of activity. The forum needs stimulation. ha. ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-02-2018 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Since you want to dominate the religious thread, why don't you post your own threads. It could be "Atheist are superior to idiot believers!" Or, since you have really strong views, it could be, "Believers should be boiled in Oil!" Here is one which may make you happy, "Religion is the worst thing ever!" Oh, I got it! "Believers and their families should die a miserable death!" How about, "Believers should be tortured to death!" I am certain there is some catchy title which will float your boat. It may generate a lot of activity. The forum needs stimulation. ha. ha.

Firstly, this is NOT a religious thread. This is a religious scams thread and religions are the biggest and oldest scams of all time. Now, religions are not to be confused with the concept of some unidentified and unidentifiable assumed sentient power. Religions are a corruption of this concept or assumption.

As for your suggestion about a new thread title, how about "Stop indoctrinating children and filling their heads full of shit then calling it belief". Anyway, whats the point in new threads when there's plenty of room to wade about tearing yours apart? It would just confuse things more. No, we are going along nicely here.

Firstly, this is NOT a religious thread. This is a religious scams thread and religions are the biggest and oldest scams of all time. Now, religions are not to be confused with the concept of some unidentified and unidentifiable assumed sentient power. Religions are a corruption of this concept or assumption.

As for your suggestion about a new thread title, how about "Stop indoctrinating children and filling their heads full of shit then calling it belief". Anyway, whats the point in new threads when there's plenty of room to wade about tearing yours apart? It would just confuse things more. No, we are going along nicely here.
    When will someone tear my religious ideas apart. What I get from you is obnoxious and insulting replies having nothing to do with my ideas about God, angels, heaven, paradise and salvation. So, you will keep your idiocy going. Nothing changes, just polluted threads. I suppose it is because you have no ideas about God, just hatred. Oh, why don't you answer those questions I posted about atheists having no answers. I suppose those questions are too difficult. To answer, it requires intelligence and advanced understanding. So sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-03-2018 at 11:22 AM.

When will someone tear one of my religious ideas apart. What I get from you is obnoxious and insulting replies having nothing to do with my ideas about God, angels, heaven, paradise and salvation which I have proposed. So, you will keep your idiocy. Nothing changes, just polluted threads. I suppose it is because you have no ideas about God, just hatred. Oh, why don't you answer those questions I posted about atheists having no answers. I suppose those questions are too difficult. So sad!
    Haha. Gotcha now. "Ideas" yes, thats all they are "ideas". And why does anybody have to waste time doing anything with someone elses "ideas"? You're entitled to your "ideas" but they are your "ideas" and nobody else could understand the crazy confused mind where those "ideas" were born. Now Nance, what is obnoxious about that statement other than it defines your mind as one fcuked up apartment?

Haha. Gotcha now. "Ideas" yes, thats all they are "ideas". And why does anybody have to waste time doing anything with someone elses "ideas"? You're entitled to your "ideas" but they are your "ideas" and nobody else could understand the crazy confused mind where those "ideas" were born. Now Nance, what is obnoxious about that statement other than it defines your mind as one fcuked up apartment?
    Go ahead, show us what a disgusting anti-religious person you are. I know you can do, post your filthy anti-religious garbage, as well as personal attacks. When will you answer those questions. Oh, I got it, you don't understand them. What is the scientific explanation for the creation of matter and energy?

Go ahead, show us what a disgusting anti-religious person you are. I know you can do, post your filthy anti-religious garbage, as well as personal attacks. When will you answer those questions. Oh, I got it, you don't understand them. What is the scientific explanation for the creation of matter and energy?
    Haha. So your getting brave now that you think you have back up you pathetic old piss stained cripple. Do you really think im intimitated by some other mainstream bible basher who has the cheek to openly ask for donations. Thats what religion is in the USA. Money made from gullible brain dead idiots. The world only has to look at your president to see how ed up your country is. You pathetic childish cunt. You cannot even define that fallacy. You just universally apply it to every dark place and say "theres god" you sick sorry primative excuses for humanity. Now, i will proceed with the plan which i was not gonna do before you became impudent.

Haha. So your getting brave now that you think you have back up you pathetic old piss stained cripple. Do you really think im intimitated by some other mainstream bible basher who has the cheek to openly ask for donations. Thats what religion is in the USA. Money made from gullible brain dead idiots. The world only has to look at your president to see how ed up your country is. You pathetic childish cunt. You cannot even define that fallacy. You just universally apply it to every dark place and say "theres god" you sick sorry primative excuses for humanity. Now, i will proceed with the plan which i was not gonna do before you became impudent.
    "Haha. So your getting brave now that you think you have back up you pathetic old piss stained cripple. Do you really think im intimitated by some other mainstream bible basher who has the cheek to openly ask for donations. Thats what religion is in the USA. Money made from gullible brain dead idiots. The world only has to look at your president to see how
    ed up your country is. You pathetic childish cunt. You cannot even define that fallacy. You just universally apply it to every dark place and say "theres god" you sick sorry primative excuses for humanity. Now, i will proceed with the plan which i was not gonna do before you became impudent."

Everyone should take notice as to his viol insults, personal threats and absolute idiocy of remarks. I think he is crazy. It is too bad people on scam.com must suffer from abuse and threats from this demented Irishman. And, everyone should note, his personal threats have escalated. He is a pathetic individual sick with hatred and Satanist rhetoric. When will it stop?!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-03-2018 at 02:45 PM.

"Haha. So your getting brave now that you think you have back up you pathetic old piss stained cripple. Do you really think im intimitated by some other mainstream bible basher who has the cheek to openly ask for donations. Thats what religion is in the USA. Money made from gullible brain dead idiots. The world only has to look at your president to see how
    ed up your country is. You pathetic childish cunt. You cannot even define that fallacy. You just universally apply it to every dark place and say "theres god" you sick sorry primative excuses for humanity. Now, i will proceed with the plan which i was not gonna do before you became impudent."

Everyone should take notice as to his viol insults, personal threats and absolute idiocy of remarks. I think he is crazy. It is too bad people on scam.com must suffer from abuse and threats from this demented Irishman. And, everyone should note, his personal threats have escalated. He is a pathetic individual sick with hatred and Satanist rhetoric. When will it stop?!
    Haha. You old and nearly dead bastard. Not long left now. And then NOTHINGNESS for eternity. But you wont feel a thing which is a terrible pity. May you suffer greatly upon passing and chesty really hopes you do. There'll be no "god of the gaps" waiting for you. You will go to your grave ignorant. No behave yourself before you shit in that diaper you wear. Soooo childish Nance

What was paradise and when did it happen? I propose it happened about 65 million years ago, and the entire world was paradise. So, there are questions to be asked. Don't dinosaurs and other creatures eat each other? How can that be paradise? In heaven, there is peaceful coexistence with two Gods and twelve angels. After the two Gods allowed evolution to transform creatures into a final stage for paradise, God froze time and gave all creatures immortality. In paradise, there was no need for food because all creatures were in a state of grace or peaceful coexistence; they had become immortal so as to negate a "survival of the fittest" environment, their bodies became spiritual; the two Gods had transformed them into immortal creatures. It was a gift of the two Gods for all of the creatures. There was heavenly light throughout paradise as long as the two Gods and twelve angels were there. The entire world was aglow with the "Gods' holy light." The two Gods had moved heaven to earth. Creatures, in a peaceful state, enjoyed the presence of the two Gods, and the two Gods enjoyed the creatures. Then, Satan came in from the universe and attacked the creatures, therefore disrupting paradise. Subsequently, the two Gods destroyed paradise. Humans evolved from the aftermath of its destruction.

The old "god of the gaps" fallacy again. Always over there in the darkness. Where the light hasn't yet shone. Used to be just up in the "firmament" until that was shown to be a fallacy. All writen from the point of view of men and only men you half assed wit crazy bastard. Sitting around stinking of piss, hated by even your poor wife and waiting to die haha. Not long to go now Nance.

Wheres your proof pissy. Is it that old shriveled fossil in your diaper? Hahahaha. Think I'm gone then I'm back. Ill be here when you're dead and rotten and then Sherry baby gonna see some man haha.