+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paradise

Re: Paradise

What was paradise and when did it happen? I propose it happened about 65 million years ago, and the entire world was paradise. So, there are questions to be asked. Don't dinosaurs and other creatures eat each other? How can that be paradise? In heaven, there is peaceful coexistence with two Gods and twelve angels. After the two Gods allowed evolution to transform creatures into a final stage for paradise, God froze time and gave all creatures immortality. In paradise, there was no need for food because all creatures were in a state of grace or peaceful coexistence; they had become immortal so as to negate a "survival of the fittest" environment, their bodies became spiritual; the two Gods had transformed them into immortal creatures. It was a gift of the two Gods for all of the creatures. There was heavenly light throughout paradise as long as the two Gods and twelve angels were there. The entire world was aglow with the "Gods' holy light." The two Gods had moved heaven to earth. Creatures, in a peaceful state, enjoyed the presence of the two Gods, and the two Gods enjoyed the creatures. Then, Satan came in from the universe and attacked the creatures, therefore disrupting paradise. Subsequently, the two Gods destroyed paradise. Humans evolved from the aftermath of its destruction.

For atheist who want to dispute everything posted in the religion forum, answer these questions. It will never happen! This is a scam reporting forum, so we should have experts on here to expose a scam. If God is a fairy tale, where is the evidence for science explaining everything? It is sad reality, atheist can never do it because God created the universe. Where is contrary evidence?

1. How did the universe come from nothing? Assuming a time line for the universe, which scientist cannot deny, there must have been a beginning. Assuming atheists believe in science, what is their scientific explanation? Even assuming the latest theories about virtual particles colliding to produce atoms, etc., where did it come from? A popular scientific theory is virtual particles came from a space. Really? Where did that space come from? If you use logic and knowing there is a time line to the universe, the only explanation is God did it?

2. How about nature. What is the scientific explanation, based on laws of probability, for nature evolving to where it is today, for a tree, a lake, an ocean, a Flower, or even a tweeting bird? In most cases the law or probability is so extreme (.0001) as to infer the natural phenomena could not happen by accident alone. We know, of course, science will conveniently ignore such questions.

3. How about the Old Testament? Knowing the culture of the time, why did those people choose to condemn pagan gods in favor of one God? Why is there a consistent story throughout the OT for the Lord? How could humans have contrived such fantastic stories?

4. As for those many OT stories, archeologists have found evidence for those events. So, we know they arenít falsified stories.

Name:  Screenshot_20180326-211135.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  197.4 KB

Degenerate chesty must be the world's greatest scumbag. He spends all his waking hours attacking me. He is a very sick man. According to the evidence of his postings he is psychotic, or insane. His kind fill our prisons, they are dangerous people. He is out of control. Day and night he obsesses over my postings plotting ways to make personal attacks. He has even made insulting remarks to innocent members of my family, and has posted some of the most obscene comments imaginable. On several occasions, he has threatened my life. I am hoping law enforcement will get involved and am working on a plan with a law enforcement agent. He must have a criminal record. Beware of this man, he is dangerous! In the meantime, I am not wasting time replying to his many obsessively hateful comments and vile language. Until he is apprehended, he'll fill the forum with poisonous venom.

I could have a civil discussion with chesty, but first he must apologize for the numerous, or endless, insults and personal attacks. While it ever end? When will chesty reform form his criminal behavior? I think there is no hope for chesty, he will never reform.

Chesty is one of the most disgusting, obnoxious, deceitful, and dangerous repeat Irish offenders on the internet.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-09-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    When will someone tear my religious ideas apart. What I get from you is obnoxious and insulting replies having nothing to do with my ideas about God, angels, heaven, paradise and salvation. So, you will keep your idiocy going. Nothing changes, just polluted threads. I suppose it is because you have no ideas about God, just hatred. Oh, why don't you answer those questions I posted about atheists having no answers. I suppose those questions are too difficult. To answer, it requires intelligence and advanced understanding. So sad!
    I already have torn it apart. The assumption on which it all rests has always been just that AN ASSUMPTION. Craving attention but only getting torture from the devils agent haha.

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

What was paradise and when did it happen?

I propose i
    t happened about 65 million years ago, and the entire world was paradise. So, there are questions to be asked. Don't dinosaurs and other creatures eat each other? How can that be paradise? In heaven, there is peaceful coexistence with two Gods and twelve angels. After the two Gods allowed evolution to transform creatures into a final stage for paradise, God froze time and gave all creatures immortality. In paradise, there was no need for food because all creatures were in a state of grace or peaceful coexistence; they had become immortal so as to negate a "survival of the fittest" environment, their bodies became spiritual; the two Gods had transformed them into immortal creatures. It was a gift of the two Gods for all of the creatures. There was heavenly light throughout paradise as long as the two Gods and twelve angels were there. The entire world was aglow with the "Gods' holy light." The two Gods had moved heaven to earth. Creatures, in a peaceful state, enjoyed the presence of the two Gods, and the two Gods enjoyed the creatures. Then, Satan came in from the universe and attacked the creatures, therefore disrupting paradise. Subsequently, the two Gods destroyed paradise. Humans evolved from the aftermath of its destruction.

For atheist who want to dispute everything posted in the religion forum, answer these questions. It will never happen! This is a scam reporting forum, so we should have experts on here to expose a scam. If God is a fairy tale, where is the evidence for science explaining everything? It is sad reality, atheist can never do it because God created the universe. Where is contrary evidence?

1. How did the universe come from nothing? Assuming a time line for the universe, which scientist cannot deny, there must have been a beginning. Assuming atheists believe in science, what is their scientific explanation? Even assuming the latest theories about virtual particles colliding to produce atoms, etc., where did it come from? A popular scientific theory is virtual particles came from a space. Really? Where did that space come from? If you use logic and knowing there is a time line to the universe, the only explanation is God did it?

2. How about nature. What is the scientific explanation, based on laws of probability, for nature evolving to where it is today, for a tree, a lake, an ocean, a Flower, or even a tweeting bird? In most cases the law or probability is so extreme (.0001) as to infer the natural phenomena could not happen by accident alone. We know, of course, science will conveniently ignore such questions.

3. How about the Old Testament? Knowing the culture of the time, why did those people choose to condemn pagan gods in favor of one God? Why is there a consistent story throughout the OT for the Lord? How could humans have contrived such fantastic stories?

4. As for those many OT stories, archeologists have found evidence for those events. So, we know they arenít falsified stories.