+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

BILL COSBY found GUILTY

We had some threads going about Bill Cosby and all the women speaking out saying he sexually assaulted and drugged them. Only one woman had the chance to take him to court because the statute of limitations had ran out for all the other women who claimed he sexually assaulted them.

Today a jury found Bill Cosby guilty on three counts. Ten year sentences on each count and all felonies.

Andrea Constand had the courage to take this to prosecutors and win. Hooray for all women who have been victims of sexual assault and were afraid to say anything because they didn't feel anyone would believe them.

http://variety.com/2018/biz/news/bil...al-1202788733/
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 04-26-2018 at 04:06 PM. Reason: added link

Re: BILL COSBY found GUILTY

Have a coke and a smile in jail.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Have a coke and a smile in jail.

A little pudding and jello too. Bill Cosby was a sick-o and most likely still is. What a creep.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    A little pudding and jello too. Bill Cosby was a sick-o and most likely still is. What a creep.
    Agreed. He must have thought he was above the law all those years.

Bill Cosby lashed out at a prosecutor in a Pennsylvania courtroom Thursday after he was found guilty of three felony counts of aggravated indecent assault.

The outburst came as Kevin Steele, district attorney for Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, argued to the judge that Cosby, 80, should be taken into custody and his $1 million bail revoked. He said Cosby could use his private plane to flee.

“He doesn’t have a plane, you asshole!” Cosby stood up and shouted at Steele, according to The New York Times. “I’m sick of him!”

Judge Steven T. O’Neill said he did not view Cosby as a flight risk and ruled that he could remain free until his sentencing hearing.

Cosby faces up to 30 years in prison ― 10 years for each count of aggravated indecent assault ― for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand in 2004.
    Last edited by Joecool44; 04-26-2018 at 04:54 PM.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

I really don't get the whole drugging thing. Thats bordering on necrophilia yuk. Over 60 women? How did he get away with that one?

I don't know what he was thinking, I would guess he's extremely egotistical and didn't want any relationships, just sex. lol What a nut. Drugging women until they were out of their heads and then having sex, crazy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I really don't get the whole drugging thing. Thats bordering on necrophilia yuk. Over 60 women? How did he get away with that one?
    I know it's really leaves you wondering how not even one of those women went to a doctor or the police and reported him, hard to believe. It's been said many in Hollywood knew he was doing this and it was just ignored I guess. I hope women start realizing if a man invites you to his hotel or motel room you better realize sex is going to be involved. Also all of these startlettes had to have known sex was usually expected from men with power in the Industry.

Glad this is all coming out in the open and hope it wakes everyone up.

If bill really wanted just sex, he could have paid for stormy daniels (LOL) but seriously, he must had has some trip where he wanted to have power over his victim by drugging them.

Now bill can sit in jail with a coke and a smile and shut the f*ck up.

If bill really wanted just sex, he could have paid for stormy daniels (LOL) but seriously, he must had has some trip where he wanted to have power over his victim by drugging them.

Now bill can sit in jail with a coke and a smile and shut the f*ck up.
    I have no hang ups about sex at all but there's something just ing creepy about what he done. Id pay for stormy myself and ive never paid for it haha.

I'm looking forward to knowing how the judge handles Cosby's sentencing because of his age. He may not spend anytime in prison and be under house arrest. Don't know how most sentencing is handled for a person of 80 or older and in poor health. I'll wait to research this, curious to know if his wealth and popularity makes a difference in how his sentencing goes.

I'm looking forward to knowing how the judge handles Cosby's sentencing because of his age. He may not spend anytime in prison and be under house arrest. Don't know how most sentencing is handled for a person of 80 or older and in poor health. I'll wait to research this, curious to know if his wealth and popularity makes a difference in how his sentencing goes.
    They should simply drug him and then leave him in jail for a while in an open door cell. Put a nice lil dress on him and some make up. Make him all pretty for the wolves haha. Peggy Sue, do you really take pleasure in somebody elses misery?

They should simply drug him and then leave him in jail for a while in an open door cell. Put a nice lil dress on him and some make up. Make him all pretty for the wolves haha. Peggy Sue, do you really take pleasure in somebody elses misery?
    What? Are you asking if I'm taking pleasure in Cosby being found guilty of sexually assaulting a woman? I feel bad for him and his family but I feel he needs to pay a price for his evil deeds. It's a shame he wasn't caught earlier, could be he could have been stopped before he did so much damage. I feel bad for Cosby because he's so old and I don't know why he did these things. Would like to hear from a psychologist on why he did what he did and of course hear from Cosby on what his thinking was when he was drugging these women. Also would like to know if his wife knew or suspected? Like I posted before, there's something wrong with all of these women not reporting this to a doctor or police.

Men with power have taken advantage of women in a sexual way for a long long time, am happy it may slow down and it's being talked about.

There are two sides to all of these sexual abuse accusations and it's important to hear both sides. I have no clue what Bill Cosby was thinking or why he did what he did and got away with it for so long. Seems to me some of the women are at fault too. In order to put a stop to sexual assault you have to consider everything involved.

I'm not trying to blame the victim but I don't believe many of these women did not know sex would be involved with their encounter with Mr Cosby, probably most had no clue they could be drugged but if someone handed me a pill to take while I was alone with this man I know I would become suspicious of why he was giving me a pill or pills. This entire story of how Cosby drugged and had sex with so many women over so many years and none of these encounters were reported is mind boggling.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 04-28-2018 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Explanation, accessive, lol

What? Are you asking if I'm taking pleasure in Cosby being found guilty of sexually assaulting a woman? I feel bad for him and his family but I feel he needs to pay a price for his evil deeds. It's a shame he wasn't caught earlier, could be he could have been stopped before he did so much damage. I feel bad for Cosby because he's so old and I don't know why he did these things. Would like to hear from a psychologist on why he did what he did and of course hear from Cosby on what his thinking was when he was drugging these women. Also would like to know if his wife knew or suspected? Like I posted before, there's something wrong with all of these women not reporting this to a doctor or police.

Men with power have taken advantage of women in a sexual way for a long long time, am happy it may slow down and it's being talked about.

There are two sides to all of these sexual abuse accusations and it's important to hear both sides. I have no clue what Bill Cosby was thinking or why he did what he did and got away with it for so long. Seems to me some of the women are at fault too. In order to put a stop to sexual assault you have to consider everything involved.
    Its as simple as this if you want answers as to why he did it. Sexual orientation. Its what turns him on. There is no fix for that. Its not a sickness. Its how he's wired. Humans are complicated creatures and there are so many facets to human psychology. Its never easy to see behind the mask we wear and most of the time, our leanings and longings and desires while they may offend others, do no harm to others. But Mr Cosby sidestepped consent and that makes it unacceptable. There is a lot of meat on this discussion so fire away. I'm an objective bystander with no axe to grind.

Its as simple as this if you want answers as to why he did it. Sexual orientation. Its what turns him on. There is no fix for that. Its not a sickness. Its how he's wired. Humans are complicated creatures and there are so many facets to human psychology. Its never easy to see behind the mask we wear and most of the time, our leanings and longings and desires while they may offend others, do no harm to others. But Mr Cosby sidestepped consent and that makes it unacceptable. There is a lot of meat on this discussion so fire away. I'm an objective bystander with no axe to grind.
    You're most likely correct and it's what got him off and there would be no cure, possibly the fear of being caught would have stopped him if he had been turned in but who knows how that would have gone. Also you're correct with the women did not give consent so what he did was criminal. Even tricked them with the pills telling them he was giving them for other reason other than to incapacitate them.

Thing is women have to wise up and not put themselves in danger of being sexually abused. I'm all for what's coming out about powerful men taking advantage of women but a woman has to be knowledgeable because just the fact this is out in the open now does not mean it will stop. In the entertainment industry sounds like this was the norm. It's taken place a lot, we've heard from the American gymnasts, The Catholic Church, Professional Sports etc.

It's a start.

You're most likely correct and it's what got him off and there would be no cure, possibly the fear of being caught would have stopped him if he had been turned in but who knows how that would have gone. Also you're correct with the women did not give consent so what he did was criminal. Even tricked them with the pills telling them he was giving them for other reason other than to incapacitate them.

Thing is women have to wise up and not put themselves in danger of being sexually abused. I'm all for what's coming out about powerful men taking advantage of women but a woman has to be knowledgeable because just the fact this is out in the open now does not mean it will stop. In the entertainment industry sounds like this was the norm. It's taken place a lot, we've heard from the American gymnasts, The Catholic Church, Professional Sports etc.

It's a start.
    Peggy Sue. You have more insight than i originally gave you credit for. I totally agree that women must take responsibility for their own safty too. This by no means exonerates any man who assualts or rapes a woman but women must wise up. We are each responsible for our own safety. Its quite odd that so many of these women said nothing for years. It would make you wonder.

Peggy Sue. You have more insight than i originally gave you credit for. I totally agree that women must take responsibility for their own safty too. This by no means exonerates any man who assualts or rapes a woman but women must wise up. We are each responsible for our own safety. Its quite odd that so many of these women said nothing for years. It would make you wonder.
    Would help to know all the evidence produced in this trial that got Bill convicted but as far as I know it has not been released. Possibly after Bill is sentenced more information will come out. Might help us understand in a better way how Bill rolled.