+ Reply to Thread

atheists answer important questions?

1. How did the universe come from nothing? Assuming a time line for the universe, which scientist cannot deny, there must have been a beginning. Assuming atheists believe in science, what is their scientific explanation? Even assuming the latest theories about virtual particles colliding to produce atoms,etc., where did it come from? A popular scientific theory is virtual particlescame from a space. Really? Where did that space come from? If you use logic and knowing there is a time line to the universe, the only explanation is God did it?

2. How about nature. What is the scientific explanation, based on laws of probability, for nature evolving to where it is today, for a tree, a lake, an ocean, a Flower, or even a tweeting bird? In most cases the law or probability is so extreme (.0001) as to infer the natural phenomena could not happen by accident alone. We know, of course, science will conveniently ignore such questions.

3. How about the Old Testament? Knowing the culture of the time, why did those people choose to condemn pagan gods in favor of one God? Why is there a consistent story throughout the OT for the Lord? How could humans have contrived such fantastic stories?

4. As for those many OT stories, archeologists have found evidence for those events. So, we know they aren’t falsified stories.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-26-2018 at 01:29 PM.

Re: atheists answer important questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post

1. How did the universe come from nothing? Assuming a time line for the universe, which scientist cannot deny, there must have been a beginning. Assuming atheists believe in science, what is their scientific explanation? Even assuming the latest theories about virtual particles colliding to produce atoms,etc., where did it come from? A popular scientific theory is virtual particlescame from a space. Really? Where did that space come from? If you use logic and knowing there is a time line to the universe, the only explanation is God did it?

2. How about nature. What is the scientific explanation, based on laws of probability, for nature evolving to where it is today, for a tree, a lake, an ocean, a Flower, or even a tweeting bird? In most cases the law or probability is so extreme (.0001) as to infer the natural phenomena could not happen by accident alone. We know, of course, science will conveniently ignore such questions.

3. How about the Old Testament? Knowing the culture of the time, why did those people choose to condemn pagan gods in favor of one God? Why is there a consistent story throughout the OT for the Lord? How could humans have contrived such fantastic stories?

4. As for those many OT stories, archeologists have found evidence for those events. So, we know they arenít falsified stories.
    Ye, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, Because I am the
    BIGGEST
    MEANEST
    MOTHERFUC**R
    IN THE WHOLE VALLEY.Name:  Chesty_You_Dont_Hurt_Em_If_You_Dont_Hit_Em.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  136.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Ye, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, Because I am the
    BIGGEST
    MEANEST
    MOTHERFUC**R
    IN THE WHOLE VALLEY.Name:  Chesty_You_Dont_Hurt_Em_If_You_Dont_Hit_Em.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  136.8 KB
    Is it true that generals are really stupid?

Answer these question.

1.How did the universe come from nothing? Assuming a time line for the universe, which scientist cannot deny, there must have been a beginning. Assuming atheists believe in science, what is their scientific explanation? Even assuming the latest theories about virtual particles colliding to produce atoms, etc., where did it come from? A popular scientific theory is virtual particles came from a space. Really? Where did that space come from? If you use logic and knowing there is a time line to the universe, the only explanation is God did it?

4. As for those many OT stories, archeologists have found evidence for those events. So, we know they arenít falsified stories.

BIGGEST
    MEANEST
    MOTHERFUC**R
    IN THE WHOLE VALLEY.

Attachment 20452

Answer the questions! I know you can't. Truth is a terrible thing, it will come back and bite you. Apologize for all the fowl names you've called me. Then, maybe, we can have a civil discussion.

1. How did the universe come from nothing? Assuming a time line for the universe, which scientist cannot deny, there must have been a beginning. Assuming atheists believe in science, what is their scientific explanation? Even assuming the latest theories about virtual particles colliding to produce atoms, etc., where did it come from? A popular scientific theory is virtual particles came from a space. Really? Where did that space come from? If you use logic and knowing there is a time line to the universe, the only explanation is God did it?

2. How about nature. What is the scientific explanation, based on laws of probability, for nature evolving to where it is today, for a tree, a lake, an ocean, a Flower, or even a tweeting bird? In most cases the laws of probability is so extreme (.0001) as to infer the natural phenomena could not happen by accident alone. We know, of course, science conveniently ignores such questions.

4. What is the explanation for Israel and its survival in the face of tremendous odds for its destruction? Remember, in Genesis God promise His chosen people land.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-26-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Answer the questions! I know you can't. Truth is a terrible thing, it will come back and bite you. Apologize for all the fowl names you've called me. Then, maybe, we can have a civil discussion.

1. How did the universe come from nothing? Assuming a time line for the universe, which scientist cannot deny, there must have been a beginning. Assuming atheists believe in science, what is their scientific explanation? Even assuming the latest theories about virtual particles colliding to produce atoms, etc., where did it come from? A popular scientific theory is virtual particles came from a space. Really? Where did that space come from? If you use logic and knowing there is a time line to the universe, the only explanation is God did it?

2. How about nature. What is the scientific explanation, based on laws of probability, for nature evolving to where it is today, for a tree, a lake, an ocean, a Flower, or even a tweeting bird? In most cases the laws of probability is so extreme (.0001) as to infer the natural phenomena could not happen by accident alone. We know, of course, science conveniently ignores such questions.

4. What is the explanation for Israel and its survival in the face of tremendous odds for its destruction? Remember, in Genesis God promise His chosen people land.

noun: Fallacy; plural noun: fallacies

1. A false or mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound arguments.

See below for "chosen people". Answer that riddle fcuker

Name:  Chosen p 7.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  423.6 KBName:  Chosen p 4.jpg
Size:  231.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    noun: Fallacy; plural noun: fallacies

1. A false or mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound arguments.

See below for "chosen people". Answer that riddle fcuker

Name:  Chosen p 7.jpg
Size:  423.6 KBName:  Chosen p 4.jpg
Size:  231.2 KB
    What is your point? God is not responsible for what humans do to one another. The Bible is evidence for God intervening in human history. Then, humans refused to obey God. Go ahead, make you case for the wonderfulness of humans.

What is your point? God is not responsible for what humans do to one another. The Bible is evidence for God intervening in human history. Then, humans refused to obey God. Go ahead, make you case for the wonderfulness of humans.
    The subject suffers from extreme cognitive dissonance

The key word here is "assuming". The subject "assumes" a lot and then offers HIS conclusion which is another assumption "god did it". So now the subject has proposed "god" as the answer to all the mysteries, the subject must define what "god" is. Nothing can be discussed further until the proposal of "god" has been defined by the proposer. A matter cannot be denied or accepted without a identifiable definition of that matter. God will remain just a word or point X until given a quantifiable value. If it is the case that the subject offers a definition of the proposal of "god" then the subject must show how that definition was arrived at. Assumptions will not be acceptable. This question is open to all who may read this post, however, I doubt if anyone gives a shit.

I just love your spelling of "fowl" the word is foul you dumb illiterate old bastard.

Now, with regard to the above quote and leaving bad spelling aside.

The key word here is "assuming". The subject "assumes" a lot and then offers HIS conclusion which is another assumption "god did it". So now the subject has proposed "god" as the answer to all the mysteries, the subject must define what "god" is. Nothing can be discussed further until the proposal of "god" has been defined by the proposer. A matter cannot be denied or accepted without a identifiable definition of that matter. God will remain just a word or point X until given a quantifiable value. If it is the case that the subject offers a definition of the proposal of "god" then the subject must show how that definition was arrived at. Assumptions will not be acceptable. This question is open to all who may read this post, however, I doubt if anyone gives a shit.

Now, if you are capable, answer the fcuking question. You have read it and I have you in a corner with that.

I just love your spelling of "fowl" the word is foul you dumb illiterate old bastard.

Now, with regard to the above quote and leaving bad spelling aside.

Now, if you are capable, answer the fcuking question. You have read it and I have you in a corner with that.

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!