+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 33 to 48 of 48

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    marx came from a religious background his philosophy was based on the ideal religious doctrines minus the god part!? i suppose he thought the new intellectual society was ready for idealism!? i can remember back in the hippy days the farm/communes and there are actually places functioning today!

    https://www.theatlantic.com/business...-reece/494741/

    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_3768023.html
    Yes, there have been communes or equalitarian social groups for sustaining businesses. In the short run, they work and sometimes are successful. One reason why there are successful is because they are voluntary, so there is more incentive to make it work. As for a larger operation such as a whole state or social order, it hasn't worked. We have the USSR collapsing in 1989, and Cuba isn't doing well. Venezuela is collapsing. The big problem with a large communist or socialistic society is it becomes totalitarian, which means people are forced by the government to conform to "party" rules. It is interesting, in the Soviet Union before it collapsed, there were weekly meetings in neighborhoods, it was to designate what a good communist should do. The big problem for a communist society is people are not really equal and because it enforces rules of behavior there are limited opportunities to develop one's full potential. Individual competences are ignored, except insofar as they serve the state.

    The big reason why communism cannot work in an advanced industrial society like the US is because there are so many specialties, or work based on special requirements, so equalitarian rules don't function very well. The more complex the social industrial complex the more it requires a stratified occupational order, which negates a communist society. Moreover, without entrepreneurs to start up and innovate businesses, the society becomes stagnant, which means capitalism is the best fit for a thriving and prosperous society.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-01-2018 at 11:24 PM.

  2. #34
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    2,875

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Commie bastard living here, Name of Earl C Nance

    1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Yes, there have been communes or equalitarian social groups for sustaining businesses. In the short run, they work and sometimes are successful. One reason why there are successful is because they are voluntary, so there is more incentive to make it work. As for a larger operation such as a whole state or social order, it hasn't worked. We have the USSR collapsing in 1989, and Cuba isn't doing well. Venezuela is collapsing. The big problem with a large communist or socialistic society is it becomes totalitarian, which means people are forced by the government to conform to "party" rules. It is interesting, in the Soviet Union before it collapsed, there were weekly meetings in neighborhoods, it was to designate what a good communist should do. The big problem for a communist society is people are not really equal and because it enforces rules of behavior there are limited opportunities to develop one's full potential. Individual competences are ignored, except insofar as they serve the state.

    The big reason why communism cannot work in an advanced industrial society like the US is because there are so many specialties, or work based on special requirements, so equalitarian rules don't function very well. The more complex the social industrial complex the more it requires a stratified occupational order, which negates a communist society. Moreover, without entrepreneurs to start up and innovate businesses, the society becomes stagnant, which means capitalism is the best fit for a thriving and prosperous society.
    big PILE of PROPAGANDA CRAP!! and you UNLOAD it all at ONCE to DEFY rebuke like a spoiled BRAT which of course describes the DEPLORABLES!? your retoric is full of cross referenced objections from different sources like AYN RAND/jewish influences etc!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    big PILE of PROPAGANDA CRAP!! and you UNLOAD it all at ONCE to DEFY rebuke like a spoiled BRAT which of course describes the DEPLORABLES!? your retoric is full of cross referenced objections from different sources like AYN RAND/jewish influences etc!!
    Why don't you research it? Here are references for the collapse of the USSR, Cuba and Venezuela. It is evidence for the failure of communism.

    http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/sovietcollapse.htm
    https://www.quora.com/Why-did-the-Soviet-Union-collapse
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/terry-savage/cuba----a-failed-experime_b_8556348.html
    https://www.vox.com/world/2017/9/19/16189742/venezuela-maduro-dictator-chavez-collapse

    If you disagree, post references. You see, it is exactly the way I said: Communism doesn't work!
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-02-2018 at 10:52 PM.

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Why don't you research it? Here are references for the collapse of the USSR, Cuba and Venezuela. It is evidence for the failure of communism.

    http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/sovietcollapse.htm
    https://www.quora.com/Why-did-the-Soviet-Union-collapse
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/terry-savage/cuba----a-failed-experime_b_8556348.html
    https://www.vox.com/world/2017/9/19/16189742/venezuela-maduro-dictator-chavez-collapse

    If you disagree, post references. You see, it is exactly the way I said: Communism doesn't work!
    the problem IS not the so called COMMUNISM examples you reference but your insistence that your so called free capitalism is the answer to human social success!! i have no problem with well REGULATED capitalism!! this tRUMP LED version of capitalism is a disaster in the making!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    I noticed that lexx changed the subject and listed nothing when asked what O'bama's accomplishments were.

    Higher taxes, higher gas prices, more nation debt. Those are some accomplishments.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the problem IS not the so called COMMUNISM examples you reference but your insistence that your so called free capitalism is the answer to human social success!! i have no problem with well REGULATED capitalism!! this tRUMP LED version of capitalism is a disaster in the making!!
    If you understand the meaning of capitalism, you would know Trump is doing it right. Under Trump, capitalism is thriving. Because you are a left leaning socialist, you are blinded with prejudice. You don't understand the meaning of Capitalism. You seem to be saying more jobs and increased economic activity is bad for capitalism.
    Last edited by Cnance; 05-03-2018 at 02:42 PM.

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    If you understand the meaning of capitalism, you would know Trump is doing it right. Under Trump, capitalism is thriving. Because you are a left leaning socialist, you are blinded with prejudice. You don't understand the meaning of Capitalism. You seem to be saying more jobs and increased economic activity is bad for capitalism.
    your problem IS your TOO SIMPLISTIC and BAITING!! you think more jobs without regulation is AUTOMATICALLY good for SOMETHING as if to compare the whole world was covered by roads and parking lots thats a GOOD THING for cars and people and the PLANET!! sustainable living requires OVERSIGHT and REGULATION!! not some CRAZY free market capitalist B S!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    just cuz YOU say so!? haha!! try reading up on it!!
    Evidently, you can't read, you just jump on the nearest Anti-Trump bandwagon. You must be allergic to facts!

  10. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Evidently, you can't read, you just jump on the nearest Anti-Trump bandwagon. You must be allergic to facts!
    just like you i PERCEIVE!! hey the stock market is jittery and stuck the jobs rate is DOWN LAST 2 MONTHS and falling the government itself in shambles with all the controversies created by tRUMP prices are rising and the health insurance industry is a mess all thanks to tRUMP's shenanigans!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Overall, things are better and they can be traced back to some of Trump's policies.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  12. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Overall, things are better and they can be traced back to some of Trump's policies.

    there is NO BIG NEWS that things are BETTER that were not better at the end of obama's term!! hey i'll bet your glad your not livin on the BIG ISLAND!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    [QUOTE=lexx;1984593]there is NO BIG NEWS that things are BETTER that were not better at the end of obama's term!! hey i'll bet your glad your not livin on the BIG ISLAND!!/QUOTE]

    Better than Kauai.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  14. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    [QUOTE=Joecool44;1984595]
    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    there is NO BIG NEWS that things are BETTER that were not better at the end of obama's term!! hey i'll bet your glad your not livin on the BIG ISLAND!!/QUOTE]

    Better than Kauai.

    what's wrong with KAUAI!? too wet/backwards!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Obama, a Marxist, was one of the worst Presidents in US history. He refused to stand up to world dictators and terrorists. Instead of countering terrorist threats with military force, he often waffled and refused to call them "terrorists." He sent Military forces to counter terrorist threats and then refused to give them orders to eliminate those threats. Everyone remembers when Assad was using chemical weapons and Obama threatening him, saying if he used them again, there would be consequences for crossing the "RED Line." Well, Assad used Chemical weapons again and President Obama did nothing! He refused to cross the "red line!"
    Instead of encouraging corporations to expand and hire more workers, he bad mouth Wall Street and blamed large corporations for social and economic problems.

    Compared to Trump, Obama's USA had a weak economy with only 2% growth, high unemployment, increased government regulations stifling economic growth, an increase dependence of people on government assistance, establishment of open boarders for a "one world government," strangulation of oil and gas exploration with "environmental" over reach, and making Anti-American foreign deals such as the Iran deal which gave away billions of dollars to Iran while Iran's leaders shouted "death to America."

    As a socialist, however, Obama is a HERO! Obama did his best to curtail capitalism.

  16. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Obama's Socialism was bad for US!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Obama, a Marxist, was one of the worst Presidents in US history. He refused to stand up to world dictators and terrorists. Instead of countering terrorist threats with military force, he often waffled and refused to call them "terrorists." He sent Military forces to counter terrorist threats and then refused to give them orders to eliminate those threats. Everyone remembers when Assad was using chemical weapons and Obama threatening him, saying if he used them again, there would be consequences for crossing the "RED Line." Well, Assad used Chemical weapons again and President Obama did nothing! He refused to cross the "red line!"
    Instead of encouraging corporations to expand and hire more workers, he bad mouth Wall Street and blamed large corporations for social and economic problems.

    Compared to Trump, Obama's USA had a weak economy with only 2% growth, high unemployment, increased government regulations stifling economic growth, an increase dependence of people on government assistance, establishment of open boarders for a "one world government," strangulation of oil and gas exploration with "environmental" over reach, and making Anti-American foreign deals such as the Iran deal which gave away billions of dollars to Iran while Iran's leaders shouted "death to America."

    As a socialist, however, Obama is a HERO! Obama did his best to curtail capitalism.
    another COPY AND PASTE by the LAZY HERO!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Glenn Beck on Obama's 'Change': Socialism
    By brucefan in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:45 AM
  2. When does Socialism end
    By Old Timer in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 05:35 PM
  3. Will the U.S. be Better Under Socialism?
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 06:53 AM
  4. OBAMA on Socialism...Questions? Comments?
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 09:51 PM
  5. Palin Invokes Socialism Charge Against Obama
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 10:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •