+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i told you

i told you

yes he DID!! he said he would MAKE MONEY off his presidency while he was in office!! using his influence to siphon money from the taxpayers and donors and other parties into his businesses!!

“Donald Trump has degraded the presidency in countless ways. One of the most shocking is his shameless self-dealing, as exemplified by the continued spending of campaign money and taxpayer dollars to Trump’s own businesses, which he refused to fully divest. Before Trump, this pattern of personal of self-enrichment was a characteristic of third-world autocrats rather than the president of the United States.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...and-presidency

https://shareblue.com/trump-campaign-money-slush-fund/
    Last edited by lexx; 04-17-2018 at 11:30 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: i told you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yes he DID!! he said he would MAKE MONEY off his presidency while he was in office!! using his influence to siphon money from the taxpayers and donors and other parties into his businesses!!

“Donald Trump has degraded the presidency in countless ways. One of the most shocking is his shameless self-dealing, as exemplified by the continued spending of campaign money and taxpayer dollars to Trump’s own businesses, which he refused to fully divest. Before Trump, this pattern of personal of self-enrichment was a characteristic of third-world autocrats rather than the president of the United States.”

Are you sour grapes about it?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Are you sour grapes about it?

your LOGIC and BIGOTRY are RELATED!? it's TOTALLY UNETHICAL!! and YOU know it!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

your LOGIC and BIGOTRY are RELATED!? it's TOTALLY UNETHICAL!! and YOU know it
    Bigotry? Do you even know what that is? It sounds like you're clueless.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Bigotry? Do you even know what that is? It sounds like you're clueless.

stick to the UNethical part!?

Where was Trump when he supposedly said this, in what context was it said and when did he supposedly say it?

I think everyone with a brain knew Trump's businesses would profit off of him being US President.

Nothing illegal in the money his businesses are making is there?
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 04-17-2018 at 11:57 AM.

If I remember correctly didn't Ivanka Trump have people who wanted to shut down her clothing line? The left went after her and her business? I'm going to look that up. If Trump is as bad as you think seems his Presidency will end up hurting his businesses not helping them to profit. Be patient and possibly you'll have something to cheer about.

your right in saying i knew which is 1 of the reasons i would NOT vote for him!! maybe NOT the BIGGEST REASON!!

your right in saying i knew which is 1 of the reasons i would NOT vote for him!! maybe NOT the BIGGEST REASON!!
    So he should be like Hillary and open the Trump foundation then it's all good?

seems the tRUMP's have tried the foundation THANG!!