+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The hypocrisy of organised religion in US politics

Im not sure if this article belongs in Political scams or religious scams but anyway Lexx will love this.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/mil...ssible-ignore/

Re: The hypocrisy of organised religion in US politics

whatever as they say!! and here's an example of dying for your beliefs!?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...yn-public-park
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    whatever as they say!! and here's an example of dying for your beliefs!?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...yn-public-park
    It's a bit ironic that he burned himself. Beliefs my fcuking arse. If you were given all points of view from birth and then asked which point you "believed" , which would you pick, if any? To much credibility attached to the word "belief".

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    It's a bit ironic that he burned himself. Beliefs my fcuking arse. If you were given all points of view from birth and then asked which point you "believed" , which would you pick, if any? To much credibility attached to the word "belief".
    did you say IF you were given that's a big IF!? and what does given mean!? by WHOM or WHAT!? is it guaranteed that such a complete balanced diet is possible!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

did you say IF you were given that's a big IF!? and what does given mean!? by WHOM or WHAT!? is it guaranteed that such a complete balanced diet is possible!?
    Its the content of the IF thats important. By whom or what is not important. Which lie do you accept having being told that all are true by various tellers.

being english is an imperfect language i would ask IF the con'tent is content'!?

being english is an imperfect language i would ask IF the con'tent is content'!?
    And I'm supposed to know what da fcuk that means. Its all lies so the CONtent is organic matter otherwise known as bullshit. The power lies where you can convince people it lies. "Its over there" and everybody looks over there. "Its over here" and everybody looks over here. People are fcuking stupid in general. Sheeps and fcuking sheep-herds. Religion, politics, and all fulla hypocrites.

the question of power might be the power to do/be WHAT!?

the question of power might be the power to do/be WHAT!?
    What is your description of power in the context of that comment. Power as in might or power as in electricity?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    What is your description of power in the context of that comment. Power as in might or power as in electricity?
    man himself is ELECTRIC!! did science EVER tell us what ELECTRIC IS not how it works!?

man himself is ELECTRIC!! did science EVER tell us what ELECTRIC IS not how it works!?
    A biological machine. Yea, I know that. Sparks jumping synapses from neuron to neuron and an action is born but what is the initial action? Where does it begin? Beginnings are the mystery. I suppose you will propose the god shit now but that would just mean that you have replaced the word mystery for the corrupted word.

if its ALL a mystery why do we use words at ALL!? your claim seems based on the idea that unless science NAMES it there is no REAL tangible/practical meaning!?

if its ALL a mystery why do we use words at ALL!? your claim seems based on the idea that unless science NAMES it there is no REAL tangible/practical meaning!?
    Wrong Lexx. The name is not important. The definition is. Definitions are something you dont really like. Incidentally, i have no claim.

did you mean YOU dont like definitions!? or just generally people dont like definitions!? is all CONFLICT due to DEFINITIONS!?

did you mean YOU dont like definitions!? or just generally people dont like definitions!? is all CONFLICT due to DEFINITIONS!?
    Is that the best you have to offer Lexx? A generalization? All??? I give up. Nothing of content happening over here. You go chomp on Trump.

Chesty, otherwise known as Satan's enforcer, or the Devil's Hitman, is at it again. He is associated with Garda, one of Ireland's notorious crime syndicates. As a hit man, he especially enjoys harassing and murdering old people. He screams for joy when attacking them, and has been know to torture and abuse children. Chesty used to be a prize fighter. Then, when he was caught throwing fights he was barred from professional fighting. Now, he is a professional hit man. Beware, chesty is a mean spirited evil man, he will do anything to bring about pain and agony.