+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: more wall BS

more wall BS

typical start out the day with LYING from the LIAR and CHEIF!!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ing-wall-tweet
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: more wall BS

What lies?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    What lies?

guess you CANT READ!? you must be alex jones related!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

The post didn't identify anything specific.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

The post didn't identify anything specific.

you really that CLUELESS!? tRUMP didn't EITHER if that matters!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you really that CLUELESS!? tRUMP didn't EITHER if that matters!?
    So what did he lie about?

So what did he lie about?

basically all his CLAIMS about the wall do NOT match statistics and facts!? so he's LYING!!

basically all his CLAIMS about the wall do NOT match statistics and facts!? so he's LYING!!
    Si if a kid wants to become a police officer when he grows up, is he a liar because he's not a police officer?

Si if a kid wants to become a police officer when he grows up, is he a liar because he's not a police officer?

i dont know why i debate with you!? your LOGIC is that of an IDIOT!! but then again i understand MOST trump supporters ARE idiots!! but we can suppose they consider themselves WELL MEANING!? however my opinion of YOU is NOT well meaning!! JUST LIKE tRUMP!!

You can't judge this as a lie right now. If he manages to get funding and builds the wall, will you be back here apologizing for LYING?

You can't judge this as a lie right now. If he manages to get funding and builds the wall, will you be back here apologizing for LYING?

this is NOT about the building of the wall!! it's about LYING about the REASONS!!
    Last edited by lexx; 04-18-2018 at 10:26 AM.

i dont know why i debate with you!? your LOGIC is that of an IDIOT!! but then again i understand MOST trump supporters ARE idiots!!
    A lot of people think O'bama and Hillary supporters are mentally ill.

try to stay on topic!! alot of people think tRUMP supporters AND tRUMP are mentally ill !! the topic is tRUMP's impLYING that he is doing a popular or mandated thing!!

try to stay on topic!! alot of people think tRUMP supporters AND tRUMP are mentally ill !! the topic is tRUMP's impLYING that he is doing a popular or mandated thing!!
    The whole human race is mentally disillusioned. Is that not the same as your implication of mental ILLNESS. Just saying!

it seems to me the whole point of leadership is to guide instruct the masses away from DELUSIONS!? now we have tRUMP who seems to MUD ROLL with them!?

it seems to me the whole point of leadership is to guide instruct the masses away from DELUSIONS!? now we have tRUMP who seems to MUD ROLL with them!?
    Do you feel that all of the promises Politicians make while they are campaigning is leading the society away from delusional thinking? They all do it. People know this and still buy into the BS they spiel.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 04-21-2018 at 08:07 AM.