+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: more wall BS

Re: more wall BS

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Now that you mention it, maybe lexx is LGBTQ and that's why he hates Trump so much.

Lexx can't be all of the above and you gotta admit, Trump is VERY hate-able, BUT he just the monkey and not the ORGAN grinder

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    You've got that right, Lexx really hates the guy and has it out for him big time. Like Chesty I'm wondering if Lexx is a brother or latino. The minorities, gays too seem to hate Trump, well a lot of them not all. Lexx is surprising me with how much he is against President Trump. Is it Trump or conservatives Lexx that gets you boiling? Must be both.
    Is this not just the old US Republican v Democrat thing?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Is this not just the old US Republican v Democrat thing?
    Well, Trump is not necessarily a conservative so there must be something else.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

how's that WALL GOING!? maybe before the NEXT ICE AGE!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Something like my back garden without the Amigos.

http://time.com/5260569/brownsville-...-texas-mexico/

For the residents of La Lomita, President Donald Trump’s proposed border wall is already here.

At first glance, this lower-middle class neighborhood is a standard Texan suburban enclave: residents grill chicken on their front patios while their children shoot hoops in the driveways; spoiled pet chihuahuas nap under the parked Jeeps on the curb to keep out of the withering heat. But for the past several years, its backyards have been intersected by a stark twenty-foot-high steel fence, something not too far off from what the president has pledged to build along the border with Mexico.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

to quote ms alaskapussy......."hows THAT goin for ya"!?

Residents have learned to live with it. When the trucks and helicopters of the Border Patrol descend on the neighborhood to capture immigrants who have made it over the fence, most just shut their doors and carry on with their business.

“You’d be amazed how people climb it,” one middle-aged woman, who gave her name only as Maria, said on a recent Monday afternoon, as offhandedly as if she were commenting on the weather. “There’s always cars waiting for them right across the street. But everybody here minds their own business. Like I tell my daughter: I don’t care what anyone does as long as they don’t bother me.”

Last edited by lexx; 05-23-2018 at 09:06 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Residents have learned to live with it. When the trucks and helicopters of the Border Patrol descend on the neighborhood to capture immigrants who have made it over the fence, most just shut their doors and carry on with their business.

“You’d be amazed how people climb it,” one middle-aged woman, who gave her name only as Maria, said on a recent Monday afternoon, as offhandedly as if she were commenting on the weather. “There’s always cars waiting for them right across the street. But everybody here minds their own business. Like I tell my daughter: I don’t care what anyone does as long as they don’t bother me.”

The attitude of, I don't care what anybody else does as long as they don't bother me is the wrong attitude to have. A lazy attitude that could be harmful for many reasons. Sounds like a criminal type that thinks it's wrong to be a snitch.

Unregistered Guest

Whereas O'bama just let in the illegals and gave them welfare.

Whereas O'bama just let in the illegals and gave them welfare.

you stlll DOUBLE POSTING joe!? still TROLLING with FALSE INFO!?

http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news...ths/index.html

Nope. O'bama loved giving illegals welfare.

OK, be mr. FALSE RUMOR SPREADER !! it's what christian republicans DO BEST!!