+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Closing Statement on "Religious Scams"

Where do you find the gospel narratives outside the New Testament? They are not found in other gospels, the ones rejected by early Christian leaders. Apparently, there were several dozen gospels in circulation before the final selection. We do not find any of the NT narratives in other gospels, the ones rejected by church leaders. Mostly, what we find are Jesus sayings. Based on historical documents and those other gospels, those narratives didn't happen.
    shafi

Quote Originally Posted by jhonfilly1122 View Post
    Where do you find the gospel narratives outside the New Testament? They are not found in other gospels, the ones rejected by early Christian leaders. Apparently, there were several dozen gospels in circulation before the final selection. We do not find any of the NT narratives in other gospels, the ones rejected by church leaders. Mostly, what we find are Jesus sayings. Based on historical documents and those other gospels, those narratives didn't happen.
    Hey that statement is from my thread entitled, "Are gospel narratives lies?"

I don't mind, imitation is the finest form of flattery.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Because I had so may threads on "Religious Scams," I thought it appropriate before the forum is gone to post a closing statement.
    And we all know this was and is lies. He never left. Just seeking attention and he didn't get any haha.

It is so sad, chesty can't read. So, why bother replying to the idiot? He should be dispatched by the dragon slayer!

Last edited by Cnance; 07-21-2018 at 06:40 PM.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...g?v=1408824842