+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Closing Statement on "Religious Scams"

Because I had so may threads on "Religious Scams," I thought it appropriate before the forum is gone to post a closing statement.

As most of you know, I posted religious threads at the suggestion of another member. Well, I know most here don't believe what I have posted about God, etc. And after I told people in the religious community about them, they didn't believe it either. So that is the way it is! Nevertheless, my religious threads are a record of my ideas as learned from several dreams and a few visions. I have no agenda insofar as my ideas are concerned because from what I know there is no salvation, or it doesn't seem likely. However, no one really knows! After a negative responses from folks in the religious community, I decided not to discuss any more of what I know with them.

I feel fortunate to having been chosen to be the recipient of such special dreams and visions. It all happened in my late retirement, so I haven't any incentive to make it a major project, or to proselytize. I admit to spending spare time thinking about what I know and what I have posted on several threads in relationship with actual dreams and visions, and what I think it means for humankind. I have no idea whether my interpretations are correct or not. I think they are correct, but I don't know for certain. What I do know is when I have taken into account all of my dreams, I have a picture of the whole story, from God creating angels in heaven to the present day. My original postings were on my dream thread. Subsequently, I have posted threads relating to specific subjects, and made comments in response to replies.

Presently, I have a particular problem with a person posting hostile and harassing comments. I will try to ignore, but it is difficult when you experience such personal attacks. Oh well, the forum may soon be gone. I hope that I have assisting some of you in thinking about religious issues. Until I had my dreams, I never imagined there was another story about God and His creation.

I wish all of you a happy life and hope you find religious ideas that work for you.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-13-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Re: Closing Statement on "Religious Scams"

I want to thank lexx and others for enjoyable exchanges, it has been challenging for everyone to keep it up with stimulating ideas and tricky comments.

God is holy, we are not!

Based on activity, this may be the last time I post here. I am sorry for the inactivity and wish the owners of the forum good fortunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Based on activity, this may be the last time I post here. I am sorry for the inactivity and wish the owners of the forum good fortunes.
    More lies and more bullshit. We have all heard it before. Now prove me right.

God is holy, we are not!
    Isn't that what Muslims scream just before they pull the cord and kill innocent people. God is fcuking great. Lies lies and more lies. You are too late with your false respect. Time to pay the piper Earl C Nance.

I understand I was premature in my statement about the forum closing. Anyway, after this, I will not post for a while. When a very nasty member gives up his attack mission I may return. Anyway, I had hoped my postings about God would be informative. If I am correct, it changes a lot about how we regard our religious beliefs. After so much time thinking about the issues, I have concluded there probably isn't salvation. I keep going back to what I saw in heaven. I didn't see millions or even hundreds of people, I saw God and His angels. Then, in one dream, I saw Satan pretending to be God, as I mentioned on my dream thread. Then, when thinking about my dream about God complaining about His chosen people not obeying His commandments, I concluded "obedience" is a major issue with God. Much of what is written in the Bible makes sense with regard to the issue of "obedience." It seems to be what people don't want to do. The problem for humans is they have a short live span, then it is all over. It seems a shame to waste one's life in pursuit of unrewarding endeavors.

If you put things into proper perspective, you see what happened. I don't know the reason for God creating paradise in the universe. Originally, the universe was created to be Satan's prison. My guess is it was because God wanted to give Satan a second chance. Instead of coming into the world to be with God in paradise, Satan chose to come and disrupt everything. That is my theory. Well, anyway, humans evolved into today's world. My dream about digging garbage in a deep filthy pit has given me the answer to God's attitude about humans. In the dream, while I was digging garbage, I saw dinosaur bones underground throughout the world. A voice said, "humans have defiled my sacred grave." The world, of course, had evolved after the fall of paradise. Incidentally, the whole world was paradise, it was aglow with God's holy light. God is a genius at using symbols to communicate His holy truth. Well, it seems God was not happy when humans became the dominant species.

I had a dream about the time when humans began to dominate other species. Angels, who are God's messengers, told God about a new species (Human) dominated the world. God was not pleased and decided to intervene (Bible), which is when He chose Jews to be His chosen people. We know from the Bible much of the story about God's intervention in nature after the fall of paradise, which was about 65 million years ago when paradise was destroyed. The destruction of paradise came after Satan came into the world as a disruptor.

The more I give the subject consideration, the more I concluded chances of humans being with God in heaven are remote. There is a chance, however, for salvation. It is mentioned in Revelation 21 about the holy city. It is the last best chance for humankind. Again, however, it depends on obedience to God. Do humans want to be in the presence of God, or do they want to pursue their own lives in separate worlds. The problem with separate worlds is there is no God, just nothingness.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-13-2018 at 02:26 PM.

I understand I was premature in my statement about the forum closing. Anyway, after this, I will not post for a while. When a very nasty member gives up his attack mission I may return. Anyway, I had hoped my postings about God would be informative. If I am correct, it changes a lot about how we regard our religious beliefs. After so much time thinking about the issues, I have concluded there probably isn't salvation. I keep going back to what I saw in heaven. I didn't see millions or even hundreds of people, I saw God and His angels. Then, in one dream, I saw Satan pretending to be God, as I mentioned on my dream thread. Then, when thinking about my dream about God complaining about His chosen people not obeying His commandments, I concluded "obedience" is a major issue with God. Much of what is written in the Bible makes sense with regard to the issue of "obedience." It seems to be what people don't want to do. The problem for humans is they have a short live span, then it is all over. It seems a shame to waste one's life in pursuit of unrewarding endeavors.

If you put things into proper perspective, you see what happened. I don't know the reason for God creating paradise in the universe. Originally, it was created to be Satan's prison. My guess is it was because God wanted to give Satan a second chance. Instead of coming into the world to be with God in paradise, Satan chose to come and disrupt everything.
    That is my theory. Well, anyway, humans evolved into today's world. My dream about digging garbage in a deep filthy pit has given me the answer to God's attitude about humans. In the dream, while I was digging garbage, I saw dinosaur bones underground throughout the world. A voice said, "humans have defiled my sacred grave." The world, of course, had evolved after the fall of paradise. Incidentally, the whole world was paradise, it was aglow with God's holy light. God is a genius at using symbols to communicate His holy truth. Well, it seems God was not happy when humans became the dominant species on earth.

I had a dream about the time when humans began to dominate other species. Angels, who are God's messengers, told God about a new species (Human) dominated the world. God was not pleased and decided to intervene (Bible), which is when He chose Jews to be His chosen people. We know from the Bible much of the story about God's intervention in nature after the fall of paradise, which was about 65 million years ago when paradise was destroyed. The destruction of paradise came after Satan came into the world as a disruptor.

The more I give the subject consideration, the more I concluded chances of humans being with God in heaven are remote. There is a chance, however, for salvation. It is mentioned in Revelation 21 about the holy city. It is the last best chance for humankind. Again, however, it depends on obedience to God. Do humans want to be in the presence of God, or do they want to pursue their own lives in separate worlds. The problem with separate worlds is there is no God, just nothingness.
    How many lies is that now satan? I'm going, I'm back but I'm going. Mentally ill and if evil exists, you are it. Yet another closing statement from the king of liars.

If you put things into proper perspective, you see what happened. I don't know the reason for God creating paradise in the universe. Originally, the universe was created to be Satan's prison. My guess is it was because God wanted to give Satan a second chance. Instead of coming into the world to be with God in paradise, Satan chose to come and disrupt everything. That is my theory. Well, anyway, humans evolved into today's world. My dream about digging garbage in a deep filthy pit has given me the answer to God's attitude about humans. In the dream, while I was digging garbage, I saw dinosaur bones underground throughout the world. A voice said, "humans have defiled my sacred grave." The world, of course, had evolved after the fall of paradise. Incidentally, the whole world was paradise, it was aglow with God's holy light. God is a genius at using symbols to communicate His holy truth. Well, it seems God was not happy when humans became the dominant species.

Here are references for my statement. I think it is particularly interesting about the large dome in the sky. It says a lot about humans in heaven and their apparent dislike for God's presence. It has a lot to do with human tendency to be independent. Thought should be given to God's intentions versus what has happened. It all relates to "free will." Humans can chose to be with God or not.

Dreams about a Heavenly Structure and Israel

Several years ago, I had a dream about a huge dome-shaped structure in heaven. It had a bare bones frame so people sitting inside on benches could see objects outside. People sat alone and in pairs around the middle of the structure. It appeared as if only about half the benches were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for additional people. Above the structure was God's holy presence. God appeared as a large throbbing light, perhaps larger than the structure. With each throb of God's holy light, the structure vibrated with a loud thump. No one was looking up at God. Instead, they were looking around them inside the dome preoccupied or distracted. My interpretation is God would allow millions or perhaps billions of people into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the structure, it may not be what they desire.

I had dream about the Jewish Diaspora. In the dream, there was loud Jewish music in the ancient land of Israel. Then, as Jews migrated to foreign lands, the music got softer and softer as they spread throughout the world. A few years ago, I had another dream about God and His chosen people. The period was at the time of ancient Israel. A Lord's voice said, "They wouldn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!" That seems to say a lot about what God requires. Numerous time, throughout the Old Testament, prophets admonish God's people for being stiff-nicked or refusing to obey commandments. Apparently, God doesn't like disobedient subjects.

My last dream happened a few months ago. I was high in the air looking down at a baby; it appeared to be perfectly still, as if it were a doll. A voice said. "Pick it up and hug it." As I picked it up, I saw several black boxes and one red box around its waste. Suddenly, as I hugged the baby, I realized it was dead. I sobbed uncontrollably. I believe the dead baby represented Israel or God's chosen people. Early in their relationship with God, they fell out of favor. I think it has a lot to do with being obedient to God's commandments. This does not mean however that other religions have replaced Judaism.

I believe nothing has changed; Jews remain God's chosen people. That may explain why Israel exists. Evidently, God kept His promise. "To your offspring I will give you this land." Genesis 12:7. Certainly, Christianity has not replaced Judaism, it is based on false theology, there is no son of God.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-13-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Cutting and pasting but the liar is still here looking for attention and he got that attention. FROM

Name:  Satanic Temple Logo_n.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  33.1 KB

I understand I was premature in my statement about the forum closing.
    He lied again. He continues to lie.

I believe nothing has changed; Jews remain God's chosen people. That may explain why Israel exists. Evidently, God kept His promise. "To your offspring I will give you this land." Genesis 12:7. Certainly, Christianity has not replaced Judaism, it is based on false theology, there is no son of God.
    And here are those chosen people. Wouldn't I hate to be a chosen person.

Name:  Chosen p 1.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  8.4 KBName:  Chosen p 3.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  156.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Actually, in the new testament, the Lord opened up salvation to the Gentiles and Jesus told his disciples before he departed, to take the gospel to the ends of the earth (not verbatim).

That would mean that salvation is available to all.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Actually, in the new testament, the Lord opened up salvation to the Gentiles and Jesus told his disciples before he departed, to take the gospel to the ends of the earth (not verbatim).

That would mean that salvation is available to all.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the above. The words of a man who may or may not have existed and whose supposed name was only given authority 325AD by Constantines Roman empire, are of no consequence in reality. Forgiveness lies only in the realm of the wronged. I refuse to forgive this old bastard and therefore he will remain unforgiven. How many times has he announced his departure but lied?

Name:  Satanic Temple Logo_n.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  33.1 KB

God is holy, we are not!

Read postings by atheist "chesty" and know why good Christians, Jews, Muslims, or other religious persons are so much better!
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-22-2018 at 08:42 PM.

A member of the forum said I keep repeating the same theme on this thread. I think he is right. If you read my dream thread you will find a central theme. "God requires obedience," and salvation is based on it. My most revealing dream was when God said about his chosen people in ancient times, "They didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment." Then, with regard to the Old Testament, God said, "It happened but not that way." What do you think that means? My interpretation is the real story is about a lot of rebellion or not obeying God's commandments. By commandments, I mean those to individuals and/or groups, not just the ten commandments. So, God would tell a person or group what He wanted. Then, they would interpret it in their own way. There must be a lot stories about those deviations. We will never know. OT stories were probably written to satisfy what God's chosen people wanted everyone to know.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-24-2018 at 06:14 PM.