+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    130

    $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    HERE IS THE PROOF FROM TVC MARKETING WHICH OWNS THE MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA SERVICE.
    I'M SURE YOU WILL NOW SAY THAT THIS IS A FAKE PIECE OF PAPER, BUT WE KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE IDIOTS


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,226

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    You already started a thread on this matter.

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...earned-in-2017

    We're still awaiting your reply there.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,673

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    HERE IS THE PROOF FROM TVC MARKETING WHICH OWNS THE MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA SERVICE.
    I'M SURE YOU WILL NOW SAY THAT THIS IS A FAKE PIECE OF PAPER, BUT WE KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE IDIOTS

    Rodney are you saying you made this amount last year, one year of working with MCA? 505, 000 dollars? Why doesn't the company have some kind of announcement about you making this kind of money working for them?

    I have to admit I don't believe you made this amount of money with MCA. Give me more proof, like a statement from the company itself. Doesn't the company have a listing of how much money it's members make with them? I did find a youtube video of the owner of MCA recognizing an employee for their good work. Who are the top ten earners of this company and what is their earnings? Could we hear from another high earner with MCA? The owner or President of the company would be the best way to go to prove you really make this kind of money with MCA.

    Also if you make that kind of money why are you involved in the business's shown you are part owner of, rinky dink businesses. A little bitty car wash???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    20,845

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    $500,000 is kid's play. I made a million dollars for commenting on scam.com.

    Name:  Million.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  36.4 KB
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,673

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    $500,000 is kid's play. I made a million dollars for commenting on scam.com.

    Name:  Million.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  36.4 KB

    I'm not allowed to say how much I made while moderating but it was huge....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    130

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    lmfao , i made 6 figures at my car wash the first year lol. broke peope make me laugh. of course like i said, ot doesnt matter if you believe me. You ask the company if you want to. If you think im making false claims, simply call and ask them is the video real. its that simple.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    130

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    not only did i make $505,000 last year selling roadside assistance thats $5 a week, but i also have made over 1.5 million dollars in tjis company. dont beleieve me, you aks the company. its nothing i can do to prove this to you. you are all evil people who sit here to prove everything is fake. I just use you for free publicity 😂😂😂 and sign ups.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    130

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    and i dont meed special recognition from mca, no awards, no trips or cars. they took me from broke to 7 figures.

    you come to my car wash with $5,000 and I will let my bank make a fool of you and tell you who sent me the money. Take that bet. No one will. If im lying i give you $25,000,.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    20,845

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    lmfao , i made 6 figures at my car wash the first year lol. broke peope make me laugh. of course like i said, ot doesnt matter if you believe me. You ask the company if you want to. If you think im making false claims, simply call and ask them is the video real. its that simple.
    Called MCA at (800) 227-6459 and they could not verify what you are claiming.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    130

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Called MCA at (800) 227-6459 and they could not verify what you are claiming.


    oh yea, and what was the reason they could not verify. More than likely your lying, but if not, did they say I lied, or did they say they cant give out that info?

    If you are saying they said i lied, I will give you $25,000 to come to florida and sit in my face and call them and if they say i lied, the $25,000 is yours,

    Now lets see if you take the challenge. AS ALL YOU LOSERS NEVER DO.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    20,845

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    oh yea, and what was the reason they could not verify. More than likely your lying, but if not, did they say I lied, or did they say they cant give out that info?

    If you are saying they said i lied, I will give you $25,000 to come to florida and sit in my face and call them and if they say i lied, the $25,000 is yours,

    Now lets see if you take the challenge. AS ALL YOU LOSERS NEVER DO.
    How about this challenge. How about you prove what you are claiming instead of posting fake income claims?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,673

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    How about this challenge. How about you prove what you are claiming instead of posting fake income claims?
    Looks as though Rodney ran away without proving a thing. How many times has he done this?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    130

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    How about this challenge. How about you prove what you are claiming instead of posting fake income claims?

    It is proof, if you say it's not proof, then that's your decision. I show my 1099 tax statement. like i said, on this site, you JACK AZZEZ will accept nothing as proof, that's why you all BROKE AS FUK

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    20,845

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    It is proof, if you say it's not proof, then that's your decision. I show my 1099 tax statement. like i said, on this site, you JACK AZZEZ will accept nothing as proof, that's why you all BROKE AS FUK
    Showing pictures of things that doesn't clearly identify you as the recipient of the income isn't exactly good evidence. And frankly, truly successful people don't spend time on Internet forums trying to convince people that they are successful.

    That is typically the behavior of a scammer. If the shoe fits......

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,339

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    not only did i make $505,000 last year selling roadside assistance thats $5 a week, but i also have made over 1.5 million dollars in tjis company. dont beleieve me, you aks the company. its nothing i can do to prove this to you. you are all evil people who sit here to prove everything is fake. I just use you for free publicity 😂😂😂 and sign ups.
    How many sales do you have to make to get $505K?
    Cat Police - SF

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,339

    Re: $500,000 in income from mca motor club of america proof

    Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    oh yea, and what was the reason they could not verify. More than likely your lying, but if not, did they say I lied, or did they say they cant give out that info?

    If you are saying they said i lied, I will give you $25,000 to come to florida and sit in my face and call them and if they say i lied, the $25,000 is yours,

    Now lets see if you take the challenge. AS ALL YOU LOSERS NEVER DO.
    You already owe JoeCool44 $25,000.
    Cat Police - SF

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •