+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Satanic Temple after school program in Portland Oregon.

Im not quite sure what "science and rational thinking" have to do with the concept of satan but here you go. Someone we know is just gonna love this. Aint that right Cnance????

Satanic Temple is approved to host after-school program at Portland, Oregon elementary school

• A chapter of The Satanic Temple has been authorized to start hosted a once-monthly after-school program at Sacramento Elementary School
    • The group is trying to compete with a popular after-school program organized by an Evangelical Christian group called Good News Club
    • Finn Rezz, one of Satanic group's leaders, says their hour-long program focuses 'on science and rational thinking'
    • The Temple is currently in the process of petitioning for after-school programs at several other schools

Re: Satanic Temple after school program in Portland Oregon.

Any opinions on this Lexx?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Any opinions on this Lexx?
    Don't pay any attention to the idiot. He's a sick Satanist, he goes crazy with anything related to God or religion.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-12-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Don't pay any attention to the idiot. He's a sick Satanist, he goes crazy with anything related to God or religion.
    Yeah, but the clip is true. Check the news Earl. Satan is coming to Oregon. Try stop it hahahaha. Now get off my thread

Im not quite sure what "science and rational thinking" have to do with the concept of satan but here you go. Someone we know is just gonna love this. Aint that right Cnance????

Satanic Temple is approved to host after-school program at Portland, Oregon elementary school

• A chapter of The Satanic Temple has been authorized to start hosted a once-monthly after-school program at Sacramento Elementary School
    • The group is trying to compete with a popular after-school program organized by an Evangelical Christian group called Good News Club
    • Finn Rezz, one of Satanic group's leaders, says their hour-long program focuses 'on science and rational thinking'
    • The Temple is currently in the process of petitioning for after-school programs at several other schools

All true hahaha.

Yeah, but the clip is true. Check the news Earl. Satan is coming to Oregon. Try stop it hahahaha. Now get off my thread
    Go to hell, you SOB!
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-12-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Go to hell, you SOB!
    HELL just went to Oregon haha. I just Facebook friended the Satanic Temple's Oregon Chapter to congratulate them. Well, you got my interest up so I searched and I found. Well done Earl C Nance. You are a real pal.

HELL just went to Oregon haha. I just Facebook friended the Satanic Temple's Oregon Chapter to congratulate them. Well, you got my interest up so I searched and I found. Well done Earl C Nance. You are a real pal.
    Go TO HELL! Go to hell! If it isn't clear, GO TO HELL!
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-12-2018 at 04:59 PM.

go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send me the address. Oh wait, I've got it. Its
    Earl "Satan" Nance 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275

Ebenezer C Nance
    Born Wednesday February 1st 1939 - Died ??????
    May he rest in many pieces.

Its still blank Earl. REPENT while there's still time.
    Last edited by chesty; 04-13-2018 at 05:50 AM.

Name:  Satanic Temple Logo_n.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  33.1 KBName:  Satanic Mission st_n.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  139.9 KB

Views: 295
Views: 82
    The temple of Satan has been given your details And will issue information literature in the post.

The temple of Satan has been given your details And will issue information literature in the post.
Views: 73
Views: 78

President of the Satanic Temple:

Earl C Nance

1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275

Can you give me directions to hell? I think it may be the home of........

Earl "Satan" Nance 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275

Degenerate chesty must be the world's greatest scumbag. He spends all his waking hours attacking me. He is a very sick man. According to the evidence of his postings he is psychotic, or insane. His kind fill our prisons, they are dangerous people. He is out of control. Day and night he obsesses over my postings plotting ways to make personal attacks. He has even made insulting remarks to innocent members of my family, and has posted some of the most obscene comments imaginable. On several occasions, he has threatened my life. I am hoping law enforcement will get involved and am working on a plan with a law enforcement agent. He must have a criminal record. Beware of this man, he is dangerous! In the meantime, I am not wasting time reply to his many obsessively hateful comments and vile language. Until he is apprehended, he'll fill the forum with poisonous venom.

Degenerate chesty must be the world's greatest scumbag. He spends all his waking hours attacking me. He is a very sick man. According to the evidence of his postings he is psychotic, or insane. His kind fill our prisons, they are dangerous people. He is out of control. Day and night he obsesses over my postings plotting ways to make personal attacks. He has even made insulting remarks to innocent members of my family, and has posted some of the most obscene comments imaginable. On several occasions, he has threatened my life. I am hoping law enforcement will get involved and am working on a plan with a law enforcement agent. He must have a criminal record. Beware of this man, he is dangerous! In the meantime, I am not wasting time reply to his many obsessively hateful comments and vile language. Until he is apprehended, he'll fill the forum with poisonous venom.
    Who the fcuk are you actually telling this to you narcissistic lunatic. Do you really think you have an audience in your delusional world. Cant you get it through your thick fcuking head. Nobody gives a shit about you. Nobody will shed a tear when you expire. So, you disillusioned cunt. Show your imagined audience where these death threats (not death wishes) actually are. Chesty can point out your many death threats but you condition means you will deny your own postings. You are representitive of the worst filth that worst filth that has ever lived on this planet. There is nothing good in you and the sooner you extinguish, the better for humanity. The lies you spew out are unbelievable which just confirms that you have no belief in any entity watching you.