+ Reply to Thread

Opinions on Connor McGregor

I am Irish and I fcuking detest the ground that fcuker walks on. He is a product of the Dana White publicity machine. He cannot fight and has been put down by journeymen in local clubs. His big mouth sells tickets and, having watched him fight some of the fighters I knew to be good, I am sure they were paid to take a dive. McGregor has ruined MMA for me. Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture well always well worth watching but this idiot is nothing but a vulgar mouthpiece.

Re: Opinions on Connor McGregor

He's going to lose a lot of money for his stupid tirade after everyone sues him.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    He's going to lose a lot of money for his stupid tirade after everyone sues him.
    I predicted that long ago because he is a low life. He is what would be referred to in the US as trailer trash. Gerry Springer fodder. He is hated over here. What I am considering is, that incident may have been another Dana White publicity stunt. Would I be surprised? not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I predicted that long ago because he is a low life. He is what would be referred to in the US as trailer trash. Gerry Springer fodder. He is hated over here. What I am considering is, that incident may have been another Dana White publicity stunt. Would I be surprised? not at all.
    It could be but I don't think so because Dana White is strapped for cash. He and his partners overpaid for the UFC which is why he tries to soak up all the revenue while paying the fighters relatively low. I doubt that he would want to stage a scene where the result was some matches end up getting cancelled.

He was very recently trying to negotiate for a fight in Hawaii and he demanded $6 million bucks. The Hawaii Tourism Board said no and sent Dana White packing. For reference, Hawaii paid $5 million bucks to host the NFL pro bowl in the past and it always sells out.

The pro bowl brings thousands of tourists to Hawaii and they host all kinds of events prior to the pro bowl which generates a lot of tax dollars.

A UFC fight wouldn't be worth nearly as much.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

It could be but I don't think so because Dana White is strapped for cash. He and his partners overpaid for the UFC which is why he tries to soak up all the revenue while paying the fighters relatively low. I doubt that he would want to stage a scene where the result was some matches end up getting cancelled.

He was very recently trying to negotiate for a fight in Hawaii and he demanded $6 million bucks. The Hawaii Tourism Board said no and sent Dana White packing. For reference, Hawaii paid $5 million bucks to host the NFL pro bowl in the past and it always sells out.

The pro bowl brings thousands of tourists to Hawaii and they host all kinds of events prior to the pro bowl which generates a lot of tax dollars.

A UFC fight wouldn't be worth nearly as much.
    Hopefully that's the case and Dana White will now reap what he sowed. McGregor doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together and giving him 20 million is like priming a nuke. He has no class and I really hope he is not assumed to be indicative of the Irish. I did notice that Dana looked pretty sickened at his press release following the incident. The reaction in Ireland was not good.

Hopefully that's the case and Dana White will now reap what he sowed. McGregor doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together and giving him 20 million is like priming a nuke. He has no class and I really hope he is not assumed to be indicative of the Irish. I did notice that Dana looked pretty sickened at his press release following the incident. The reaction in Ireland was not good.
    There's a UCF champion in Hawaii named Max Holloway. There are rumors locally that a Holloway and McGregor fight could be worth a hundred million bucks when you include pay per view sales. I'm certain that's why Dana White didn't kick McGregor out of the UCF. He can still generate $$$ for Dana White.

There's a UCF champion in Hawaii named Max Holloway. There are rumors locally that a Holloway and McGregor fight could be worth a hundred million bucks when you include pay per view sales. I'm certain that's why Dana White didn't kick McGregor out of the UCF. He can still generate $$$ for Dana White.
    I'm ordering my Hawaii flags for that one. All about money but at some stage I suspect the plan is for McGregor to fall hard. I would hope that Holloway would not take the dive but money speaks loudly. I think fighters are earning more from diving against McGregor than they did for winning before he came along. Seriously, I personally know of nobodies who have sparred him locally and he was chinned. He's average to say the least. I have sent txts to one of his trainers to tell him what I think (was an old acquaintance but won't speak to me now).

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-17-2018 at 04:44 PM.

At last. This bastard has had the shit kicked out of his scumbag arse. What a show.
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Beware of Chesty!!!! He wants you to die a miserable death, and he hopes it will happen soon. It is rumored, he is a professional killer with Irish mob ties.
    Chesty needs to learn about God.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741693-An-Unothodox-Theology-based-on-Dreams-and-Visions
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741713-Chronological-Stages-of-God’s-Creation
    Last edited by Cnance; 10-08-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Beware of Chesty!!!! He wants you to die a miserable death, and he hopes it will happen soon. It is rumored, he is a professional killer with Irish mob ties.
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741693-An-Unothodox-Theology-based-on-Dreams-and-Visions
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?741713-Chronological-Stages-of-God’s-Creation
    Well, at least you always have the decency to answer me. Did you know that PeggieSue and this Admin guy are one in the same?
    Ignorance is simply the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is not wanting it.

Well, at least you always have the decency to answer me. Did you know that PeggieSue and this Admin guy are one in the same?
    PeggieSue has been a good moderator, so I believer her. After you apologize, I may consider a serious discussion with you. It will never happen, right? You are a scumbag!

Last edited by Cnance; 10-08-2018 at 06:39 PM.

At last. This bastard has had the shit kicked out of his scumbag arse. What a show.
    I didn't know there was a fight the other day. True story, I was out taking a walk and I heard cheering. Some guy down the street from me had a big screen TV in his carport and I saw McGregor on the ground taking a pounding. I guess he ordered the fight on pay per view.