+ Reply to Thread

Oliver Stark Inventability James Albert Coulson

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?127765-Inventive24

Please read the above thread if you have had dealings with James Albert Coulson, Oliver Stark, Inventability, Inventive24, Inventix, Innovation Quest.

He will or will have taken your money and you will receive nothing for it, West Yorkshire Police know of him and also Norfolk Police he has been scamming people for years, I urge you to read the above link on Inventive24 and report any dealings you have had with him to Action Fraud and the Police.
    Last edited by Tom Tall; 04-10-2018 at 02:24 AM.

Re: Oliver Stark Inventability James Albert Coulson

Toysoldier search the shix on Google. Oliver stark inventability. Or check disambiguation inventability and see the grief an innocent man has had because of a similar site name.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanrippedoff View Post
    Toysoldier search the shix on Google. Oliver stark inventability. Or check disambiguation inventability and see the grief an innocent man has had because of a similar site name.
    Thanks I can see it now but hard to find anything on him, I can see all the fraud his business partners have been involved in, when he was at inventive24 Philip Hirst and Ian Adlington, I guess Coulson got them to do all the dirty work do you think

Not sure there guess he was a lone ranger in his last exploits as inventability Oliver stark. What did you now him as and company

Had no dealing with the other companies. Only connection same person and similar company promotion.