+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mr cheap

mr cheap

man dies in fire at tRUMP TOWER!! first responders injured!! too BAD tRUMP neglected to put in a SPRINKLER SYSTEM!! was NOT required when his building was constructed!!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...n-upper-floors
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: mr cheap

OMG it gets WORSE!!

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/04/t...ance-requiring
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

sprinklers!? i cant AFFORD it says the billionaire!? tRUMP didn't even miss the crazy jew that burned up in his TOWER!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-Tower-Inferno

"Why don't I ever get credit when my tenants don't die in preventable fires? Unfair media!"

The building was just a volunteer. trump never met him."

Just like in Russia. No fire alarms or sprinklers

He is following the rules. What is wrong with that? That's why he is a great business man. He saved money under the rules.
    When in doubt, Meditate!

This is a dishonest reading.
    The right to keep and bear arms is asigned to the people, not the militia, and the view that the 2nd amendment protects an individual right is clear in the minutes of the ratifying conventions, the Federalist Papers ("Little more can reasonably be aimed at with the respect to the people at large than to have them properly armed and equipped"), and even Dredd Scott and Cruikshank.
    The opinion written for Dred Scott included language that said that if slaves were legally people, they would necesaarily be afforded the rights of people, which included the right to keep and bear arms, which would be untennable to give to slaves.
    Cruikshank mentions specifically that the 2nd amendment protects an individual right from government interference.
    The idea that Heller changed the meaning of the 2nd as understood by the court is a lie.

Listen, play all the games with the rhetoric you want. Only lunatics believe their own rhetoric. Any reasonable person

Are you saying that the only sane way to argue is to be dishonest? That is the definition of arguing in Bad Faith. How the does that seem reasonable to you

It's the people who claim that "well regulated" means no regulation at all that are being dishonest! It's about as obvious as it gets!
    That's how far gone the pro-gun movement is from reality.

The militia is to be well regulated. The militia is subject to military discipline and law when called up in time of danger.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

The military discipline you speak of is what exactly? You know, the military discipline that is actually going on that makes the militia so well regulated in your view.

Following orders from superiors and abiding the UCMJ. Again, this is all conditional on being called up in time of danger.
    You are also ignoring the more important part of the right to keep and bear arms being independent of any militia regulation. Of course, I don't know what else to expect from someone who claims dishonest rhetoric is virtuous.

So are you in the "militia" or not? The Amendment say that it is necessary to the security of a free state. If it only exists in times of danger, that's too late isn't it? Who is your superior officer that you should report to in the event of being called up? You don't know? How is that "well regulated?" what kind of military discipline is that? If we actually needed a militia because of a real situation, it would be chaos.
    Listen, let's be clear. There is nothing dishonest about my statements in the least. You guys are the ones claiming that a non-existent entity exists and that "well regulated" means no regulation.
    Meanwhile, we have a mass shooting incident a few times a year while you and your buddies are playing around in the back yard. You want to talk about moral high ground?

You are being dishonest in this discussion in particular by responding to what essentially ammounts to a strawman you've created by ignoring the context I provide to my points.
    You explicitly stated that "only a lunatic believes their own rhetoric." Which mean you're either a self-diagnosed lunatic or admitting to being dishonest in uour rhetoric.
    You are being dishonest in saying the 2nd allows the government to restrict gun ownership to designated militias.
    You are being dishonest about mass shooting being some great plague when the reality is that they are statistically irrelevant and majority of homicide is related to gangs and the drug trade.
    Stevens was being dishonest about the 2nd not protecting an individual right.