+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Trump is the greatest President ever!

Just look at his record, don't pay any attention to lexx. He lies and distorts.

Trump's record is clear. He has brought down unemployment. Stood up to world dictators and bullies. Given a huge tax relief in to working class families. Stood up to idiot Washington politicians in behalf of the American people. And now, he is negotiating to straighten out a messy trade situation with China.

In the meantime, as he fulfills has campaign promises for the American people, he has to put with idiots like lexx who don't know the meaning of good government.

Re: Trump is the greatest President ever!

a lot of HYPE there!! his GOOD government AINT so GOOD as i have pointed OUT!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Trump's record is clear. He has brought down unemployment. Stood up to world dictators and bullies. Given a huge tax relief in to working class families. Stood up to idiot Washington politicians in behalf of the American people. And now, he is negotiating to straighten out a messy trade situation with China.

In the meantime, as he fulfills has campaign promises for the American people, he has to put with idiots like lexx who don't know the meaning of good government.

your FULL of it cnance and so is your IDOL POTUS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Trump's record is clear. He has brought down unemployment. Stood up to world dictators and bullies. Given a huge tax relief to working class families. Stood up to idiot Washington politicians in behalf of the American people. And now, he is negotiating to straighten out a messy trade situation with China.

SAME OLD HYPE from cnance the copy and paster!! so REPETITIVE!!
    Last edited by lexx; 04-07-2018 at 04:54 PM.

It is interesting, has anyone made this observation?

Russia is powerful world nation, it played a major part in defeating Nazi Germany in WW II. It has trade ties all over the world. It is one of the largest nations on earth with economic and cultural ties all over the world. It sparked the space race with Sputnik. Most world travelers have visited Russian. Most successful businessmen, Trump included, have been to Moscow and have business ties with Russian businessmen. So, why wouldn't Trump or any other political or business leader not have relationships with Russians?

same thing you posted in another thread!! maybe off topic here!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    same thing you posted in another thread!! maybe off topic here!?
    No, it is central to the topic. Think about it! It has to do with this whole Russia obsession. Of course, one can find ties to Russia, it is a major nation on the planet. Don't you get it?
    What if we went on and on about England, a terrible nation. Well, of course we could find relationships because there are a lot of English people. It is so simple, why doesn't anyone get it?

the DIFFERENCE is russia is CONSIDERED an ENEMY of the WEST ever since the end of WWII!?

the DIFFERENCE is russia is CONSIDERED an ENEMY of the WEST ever since the end of WWII!?
    Why is that? I suppose being a good communist you have a defense for Russia. Read history, the reason why Russia was an enemy is because it had ambition. It wanted to convert the world to communism. However, capitalism won out, people prefer freedom to a proletariat dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Why is that? I suppose being a good communist you have a defense for Russia. Read history, the reason why Russia was an enemy is because it had ambition. It wanted to convert the world to communism. However, capitalism won out, people prefer freedom to a proletariat dictator.
    you FAIL to ANSWER the question as to WHY the PEOPLE dont REVOLT!?

you FAIL to ANSWER the question as to WHY the PEOPLE dont REVOLT!?
    Did you ask the question?

If you read the history of Russia you will discover people have revolted. After Stalin became dictator, kulaks (farmers) refused turn over their property to the new communist government. Subsequently, several million of them were murdered and the land was confiscated by communist officials. If you had read about Putin's reelection you would know his opposition was murdered and imprisoned. If you oppose Putin, you are murdered. It just happened in Britain, two Russians who opposed Putin were poisoned. You should read up on what is going on.

Then, we have the case of Cuba! After Castro took over as the dictator of Cuba, about three million Cubans fled to the United States, most of them took refuge in Florida. If Communism is so wonderful, why did so many people leave Cuba?
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-08-2018 at 11:29 PM.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

yah stalin was a DICTATOR and ANTI MARXIST!! same as tRUMP is attempting to do NOW!!

yah stalin was a DICTATOR and ANTI MARXIST!! same as tRUMP is attempting to do NOW!!
    Total BS
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.