+ Reply to Thread

Thread: just kidding

just kidding

good ol' joker tRUMP!! it was just a P R stunt after all!! the RUSSIANS are back!!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...n-replacements
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: just kidding

State Department confirms that Russia can replace the diplomats, alleged to be intel officers, expelled last week.
    US "is not requiring the Russian bilateral mission to reduce its total number of personnel" a spox says. New accreditation to be reviewed on a "case-by-case basis.”

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    State Department confirms that Russia can replace the diplomats, alleged to be intel officers, expelled last week.
    US "is not requiring the Russian bilateral mission to reduce its total number of personnel" a spox says. New accreditation to be reviewed on a "case-by-case basis.”
    So then it's just a symbolic move of protest?

I dunno. It changes every day. Sick of hearing about Russia. AND who really cares about them wasting money on Facebook advertising????? Everyone knows its ineffective and a joke. There are worse ads that pop up on here. I think the 2018 surfers are web savy enough to avoid them. Maybe old white politicians aren't smart enough to use the internet so that makes them unfit for office.